Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight (84291 Views)

Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Benwallt(m): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2020
I am sure Zzor n her cohorts can't successfully lift one bowl of rice above their heads but see your specie, just 7 oh. Bunch of dickwrecks.

1 Like

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by GodWrites: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2020
Dracking:
I really hate when my mom was telling me that. I always leave the TV for her whenever she says that. [b][/b]so annoying

Nigerian mothers, always comparing, but not ready to really play their part. The time mothers should use to discover the talents of their kids, they spend it looking for money.

2 Likes

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by lereinter(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2020
starbuck:
shocked shocked shocked While my 7 years old is here chopping mama thank ma, better i show her what her mates are up grin grin

Yoruba adage says:

Ti O ba fi Omo wey Omo, wa lu okan pa

Loosely translated as

If you compare one child to another, you will beat one to death!

So calm

8 Likes

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by RemoveKebab: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2020
"Joan of arc" Student
Not surprised grin
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Dayoebe(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2020
Holy Moses!

The world is coming to an end indeed...
Righteousness89 you are right all along
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2020
She is 8 years old but is the force within her 8?

It’s not everything the banal eyes can see, let’s be guided accordingly. You need to question anything that seems out of the ordinary logically and ask the right questions.

By nature a kid her age shouldn’t be able to lift half of that and much more double of it. In fact no amount of training can make her strong enough, it defies logic and laws of nature to even conceive nor comprehend such!

If you believe this then you can believe anything crappy- this is to those of you calling out your own normal 8 year olds!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Kaymansion(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2020
White people with their dangerous ways, hope the girl is not on high cocaine
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by timibare(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2020
is this news real ? 80kg ain't no beans man
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by bethelofficial: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Rent our artificial boxwood for N 500 per panel.

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by heniford2: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
my younger cousin is 10year can't even carry 10 liters of water up without help infant drawing water from well is suicide to him dude be dey disgrace manhood everyday i go beat hell outta of him today

2 Likes

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Keketu(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
starbuck:
shocked shocked shocked While my 7 years old is here chopping mama thank ma, better i show her what her mates are up grin grin
wow please pm me thank, shocked
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by iamJ(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2020
Disgrace me cheesy

50kg self and my back will bend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Igwe355(f): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by bolaayenimo: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2020
H
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by pickatyouu: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2020
She don even get tattoo.

Our world female Hercules.
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by mbahdi(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2020
What an irony of life.wen me of 30yrs is unable to lift sachet of pure water

1 Like

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2020
starbuck:
Your child is unique. Stop comparing that child with someone else's.

3 Likes

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2020
pickatyouu:
She don even get tattoo.

Our world female Hercules.

Fake tattoo. You no dey read? undecided
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Jones4190(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2020
starbuck:
don't forget to show her what Dangete your age mate is doing to her children too

5 Likes

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Danny50: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2020
My baby can do this.
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by RealEzee(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2020
Abeg make dem let this girl grow ooo make booby n booty come out in due time, Shey Sha try to dey lift those tins, I don talk my own Waka
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by costandi(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2020
starbuck:
What were you doing at 7?

4 Likes

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Roseakam51: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2020
OMG!!!!! �����

Anyways, if you happen to know anyone in Abuja, Enugu or Ebonyi.. The C21FG Int'l is currently selecting few partners who are open minded and entrepreneurial in nature.
Kindly send INTERESTED And your Location to this number: 09036040454
Good luck in advance!
Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Ezyp(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2020
starbuck:
Don't. Everyone has their own talent. What have you done to discover his/her real talent and how much have you done to help out.

3 Likes

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by RedPanthar: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2020
80kg is her carrying a bag of rice and half o. Take note adults

3 Likes

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by ceejayluv(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2020
I weigh 110kg, heaviest thing I ever lifted is a bag of rice 50kg... I'm embarrassed

1 Like

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by LordOfTheGame: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2020
Denique:
Her teachers and classmates should be careful around her sha. E get why.

Your meme is funny shaaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2020
this girl am sure will beat the hell out of any man here.
pussy and virgina people are really getting stronger everyday

1 Like

Re: Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight by Sonnobax15(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2020
In other news,9ja girls wey senior her by far can only boast of lifting sugar daddies during diicking..

This life no just balance cha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.