Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road (32241 Views)

Man In This Crashed Car Was Driving To The Venue Of His Suprised 50th Birthday / Pictures Of Port Harcourt International Airport / The Interior Of The Port Harcourt International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road by RuggedSniper: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
NEWSREPORT:
This is a trip to Port Harcourt international airport through the brand new airport road. We tour the new international terminal. Quite massive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojlP8sRB8aE
PH... grin

1 Share

Re: Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road by cardiorap: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bros there's even a more deadly one there at the moment. In fact, this one doesn't even affect SARS Road itself, it is a pit on the service lane of the airport road itself, just by SARS Road junction. Believe me, no vehicle mistakenly enters that pit and comes out the same without a noticeable damage.

dbonks:

Is been a long time you travelled that road, it was erosion that destroyed that part, due to poor and shabby work done by the contractor, and it was immediately fixed after the raining season, and there are so many bye-pass through that spot.
Re: Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road by Charlex23(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
erico2k2:

Since wen? cos this is the reason my flight was re-routed to ABJ
Since Early December. Tho they strictly operate within african countries for now
Re: Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road by erico2k2(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2020
ogmask:

It is part of the expanded greater portharcourt plan. Remember the idea behind greater portharcourt was to dicongest the cuty centre. The vast bush area you see around the airport have toads criss crossing them on paper.
I think someone explained this so-called fly over already how it came to be like that!
Re: Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road by erico2k2(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2020
Charlex23:
Since Early December. Tho they strictly operate within african countries for now
False, airport is still closed, what you posted up there is the local airport ie ex Int airport.
Re: Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road by Lawsimon(m): 3:40am On Dec 28, 2020
erico2k2:

Do you have to pass Sars road to go to the Airport if you are coming from the fly over?

It affects vehicles coming from both the flyover and SARS road. I pass through that place on a daily basis
Re: Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road by erico2k2(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2020
Lawsimon:

It affects vehicles coming from both the flyover and SARS road. I pass through that place on a daily basis
I landed PHC lastnight so will pass there just now.will see how it affects me if I'm going to the airport from the flyover

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Airlines Are Underpricing Us - Alex Onyema / Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time / 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.