Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time (32186 Views)

What You Need To Know About The Lagos Red And Blueline Metro / Update On Lagos Metro Rail Project: Pictures & Video / Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by DesignMaestro(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2022
This will surely choke the enemies of progress. They are sick and tired of this Lagos light rail news but the noise will keep going higher and higher till it got them totally deranged.

Watch the excitement in the faces of the good people of Lagos as they rode a metro for the first time. Though this is long over due but better late than never.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd0Ki3pth4Q

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by madridguy(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2022
A welcome development.

Eko Oni Baje.

124 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by owobokiri(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2022
And the celebration of Mediocrity continues unabated...

117 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by wordbank(m): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2022
After sanwolu comot, e go be the new toilet system.
I trust self acclaimed lagosians

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by seunmsg(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2022
owobokiri:

We accept that the Lagos railway is mediocrity. Where is the world standard Onitsha monorail that Peter Obi initiated vide an MOU in 2010? Is 12 years not enough to get the project beyond the MOU stage?

218 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by zopaks: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Congrats

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by DesignMaestro(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Pictures...

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by stevnwigw1: 9:02am On Dec 25, 2022
Congratulations Lagos, congratulations Nigeria. More of this.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by owobokiri(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2022
seunmsg:

We accept that the Lagos railway is mediocrity. Where is the world standard Onitsha monorail that Peter Obi initiated vide an MOU in 2010? Is 12 years not enough to get the project beyond the MOU stage?

If Anambra is overtaxing traders and be making 100 billion naira a month, a poorly built monorail won't be the template to measure her infastructural success! You would have seen something more futuristic. Lagos economy is bigger than that of Benin republic but you agbadorians like to measure dikcs with Gombe and Ebony States! States that don't make as much as a single Local Government in Lagos State! Up the ante! Raise the bar!! Stop lowering the bar into the latrines for havens sake!!!

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by ShinnBet: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2022
owobokiri:

OSU can not hide his jealousy

Go back to yeast and enjoy your meritocracy there.

Fool

109 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by DesignMaestro(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2022
owobokiri:

Welcome, I opened this thread for you cool

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by DesignMaestro(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2022
wordbank:
After sanwolu comot, e go be the new toilet system.
I trust self acclaimed lagosians
Welcome. I know you won't disappoint grin

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by DesignMaestro(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2022
owobokiri:

If Anambra is overtaxing traders and be making 100 billion naira a month, a poorly built monorail won't be the template to measure her infastructural success! You would have seen something more futuristic. Lagos economy is bigger than that of Benin republic but you agbadorians like to measure dikcs with Gombe and Ebony States! States that don't make as much as a single Local Government in Lagos State! Up the ante! Raise the bar!! Stop lowering the bar into the latrines for havens sake!!!
O yes bla bla bla as usual....we want more wailing, please loud it grin

120 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by ShinnBet: 9:11am On Dec 25, 2022
owobokiri:

OSU is it Lagos , Yorubas and Tinubu that is holding your progress back in Alaigbo ?

Why so jealous ?

See how this development is eating you inside.

Your parasitic region depends solely on oil receipts stolen from the Niger Delta .

Instead of you to hold your contractor politicians turn governors for the stolen loot aporopraited to you under the Zikist centrist arrangement , you are here exposing your unbridled jealousy.

Go back to osuland you no gree nah still Lagos you dey dey find your daily bread and peace of mind.

Even Christmas you no gree go alaigbo .

What a pathetic cretin you are.

129 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by ShinnBet: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2022
DesignMaestro:

Welcome, I opened this thread for you cool

They are so stupid that they fall for every bait thread to expose their dark evil and jealous hearts.

Osus are wicked jealous bastards

66 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by frank14011991(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2022
owobokiri:
somebody should help me with this guy's comment on obi in 2011

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by owobokiri(m): 9:15am On Dec 25, 2022
ShinnBet:

OSU can not hide his jealousy

Go back to yeast and enjoy your meritocracy there.

Fool

I was stating the uncomfortable raw facts without minding whose ox is gored! Why should I be jealous? Jealous of who? Where is the tribal angle to Lagos State imagined or real success that should make me jealous? Was/is Lagos a Yoruba success story? Which part of Lagos development can be solidly attributed to Yoruba ingenuity? Roads? Murtala airport? Tin Can Port? National stadium? National Arts Theater? All the mainland bridges? The flyovers? Festac and Trade Fair Complexs that bring in billions? Egbin Power station? Can you tell me how the Yorubas developed Lagos but failed to develop Oshogbo and link those to my presumed jealousy? Let's start from there.. Because I can see Kaduna and Kano in the North and I can see Onitsha, Port Harcourt and Aba in the East, all propped up by the locals! Can you say anything about Ogbomosho, Akure and Oshogbo for once?

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by Madmohamed123: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2022
DesignMaestro:
This will surely choke the enemies of progress. They are sick and tired of this Lagos light rail news but the noise will keep going higher and higher till it got them totally deranged.

Watch the excitement in the faces of the good people of Lagos as they rode a metro for the first time. Though this is long over due but better late than never.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd0Ki3pth4Q
ndi igbo in Legos should vote this governor for the second time that man is developer. Showo olu is one of the governor in Nigeria if not the best governor in Nigeria.

I think we should exchange him whit soludo Anambra deserve the best

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by Zooposki(f): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by ShinnBet: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2022
owobokiri:

I was stating the uncomfortable raw facts without minding whose ox is gored! Why should I be jealous? Jealous of who? Where is the tribal angle to Lagos State imagined or real success that should make me jealous? Was/is Lagos a Yoruba success story? Which part of Lagos development can be solidly attributed to Yoruba ingenuity? Roads? Murtala airport? Tin Can Port? National stadium? National Arts Theater? All the mainland bridges? The flyovers? Festac and Trade Fair Complexs that bring in billions? Egbin Power station? Can you tell me how the Yorubas developed Lagos but failed to develop Oshogbo and link those to my presumed jealousy? Let's start from there.. Because I can see Kaduna and Kano in the North and I can see Onitsha, Port Harcourt and Aba in the East, all propped up by the locals! Can you say anything about opOgbomosho, Akure and Oshogbo for once?

Lagosians did not ask you for your useless opinion

Go and advise your useless village community committee on the way foward.

Lagos did not ask you osus for advice or validation.

Bloody hypocrites

79 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by owobokiri(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2022
ShinnBet:

Lagosians did not ask you for your useless opinion

Go and advise your useless village community committee on the way foward.

Lagos did not ask you osus for advice or validation.

Bloody hypocrites

I only asked you to defend your land like others and allow the real Lagosians to defend themselves..
The Oba has warned you guy repeatedly on this..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by triple996(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by drlateef: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2022
owobokiri:

Yes, Obi and Atiku’s mediocrity. Because Tinubu had a vision and he made sure he is making Lagos a megacity. That’s the leader we want.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by Frank688915: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2022
owobokiri:

I only asked you to defend your land like others and allow the real Lagosians to defend themselves..
The Oba has warned you guy repeatedly on this..

werey, full of chest beating, so real lagosians are igbos or hausas? una eyes go soon clear

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by omowolewa: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2022
congrats

2 Likes

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by owobokiri(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2022
drlateef:

Yes, Obi and Atiku’s mediocrity. Because Tinubu had a vision and he made sure he is making Lagos a megacity. That’s the leader we want.

I'm talking about Lagos State, a former federal capital of Nigeria! A state built from start to finish by the federal government and with federal resources.

I'm not talking about one extremely demented Drug Lord whose only contribution to Lagos State was to institutionalize agberoism and thuggery.

Be guided..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by abbasajao(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2022
owobokiri:

Nobody will take this your subjective statement serious.

Rome is not built in a day. We are starting somewhere.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by lexylaw40: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2022
This reminds me of Dubai......nice one LAGOS

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by ShinnBet: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2022
abbasajao:

Nobody will take this your subjective statement serious.

Roam is not built in a day. We are starting somewhere.

Ignore that biafran pig.

Did you not hear when the fools under ohaneze demanded that the second Niger Bridge be named after Ojukwu ?

Despite the fact that the project was built 100% with Niger Delta oil by the FG and had Delta state having more stake in that bridge project but the OSU bastards now see that bridge as their property and demanded that the FG name it honour of the same cretin that blew up the first bridge during the civil war..

Its about time Igbo exit from Nigeria is put up for debate.

These people are an ungrateful drain on the polity and resources .

They are a nuisance and net negative to Nigeria given their criminal bent.

Tell that OSU to go home back to alaigbo and see if he will adhere to it.

The only useless nomadic people even worse than Fulani vermin that constitute serious nuisance everywhere they transplant themselves to.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by LeoDeKing: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2022
ShinnBet:

You have already exposed your evil hatred for development strides outside your cursed osuland.

All subsequent rubbish you post trying to rationalize your jealousy and envy of this project inky exposes your snake underbelly.

Go back to the yeast nah , you no gree.

OSU bastard
Good job bro.

I so much like this apt reply.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time by stuffs2002: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2022
South east who cannot even travel to their pkotpkoto and crime infested region will be soon come out and be saying crap.

32 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Work Starts On Lagos Roads - Photos / Prospective Corper Survives Ghastly Accident In Kogi As Bus Rams Into Tanker / Top Five Countries With Bad Housing System In The World: Postingday.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.