Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

What Are You Words You Dont Want To hear This December and in the next year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Words You Dont Want To hear This December and in the next year? (241 Views)

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Words You Dont Want To hear This December and in the next year? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
So guys list the kinda words you don't wanna hear this December.

I will share mine later cool
Re: What Are You Words You Dont Want To hear This December and in the next year? by GreatAchiever1: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
New year, new me...
Time to cut fake friends.
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Words You Dont Want To hear This December and in the next year? by Thattallgirl(f): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
GreatAchiever1:
New year, new me...
undecided undecided
Especially that new year new me

Re: What Are You Words You Dont Want To hear This December and in the next year? by Jodha(f): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
GreatAchiever1:
New year, new me...
undecided undecided

Wahala for yhu o.

Because new year new me..

And I'll surely be cutting off fake friends cool
Re: What Are You Words You Dont Want To hear This December and in the next year? by stacyadams: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin grin grin urgent 2k....
Re: What Are You Words You Dont Want To hear This December and in the next year? by thatsleepboy1: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
you're the air I breathe
I love you with all my soul
you're my one and only
can I come and see you at home?
when will you be around?

BTW, where's fati2001?
she don lost?
Re: What Are You Words You Dont Want To hear This December and in the next year? by paulolee(m): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
any news concerning covid

(1) (Reply)

Salary For Network Engineers,ethical Hackers / If You Can Do Facebook Ad With Good Success Rate, Drop Your Number / Why Does Funny Not Look Good On Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.