Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Your Mtn Browsing Experience - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Your Mtn Browsing Experience (8686 Views)

Poll: what is your mtn browsing expeirence

Good: 13% (30 votes)
Bad: 13% (29 votes)
fair: 37% (82 votes)
Hell: 30% (67 votes)
FANTASTIC: 5% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Unlock Your Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel And Multilinks Modem Here! / Have Unlimited Browsing Experience On The Zain Network / How To Boost Internet Speed/improve Browsing Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by chrisemy01: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2011
MTN? The name reminds me of frustration. Imagine me going thru massive hell jus to migrate from post paid to the pre paid plan for mths now. Kai!
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by Abdblues(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2011
MTN is definitely the best, though i hear of people complaining about the fastlink, i dont usually have problems using it save for the occasional glitches, i however have to agree that the speed has reduced steadily from the time they launched their 3G service, i used to be able to download films easily but difficult now, but they are still the best!!
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by senator2b: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2011
It has been one Hell of a problem recently infact i feel like throwing my sim card away can imagine since yesterday i can browse from my phone and yet they have charged me for the kb i subscribed. shocked angry
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by GeorgeD1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2011
for those praising mtn well i guess your browsing for free. and in that case any speed is good enough for you since your not paying for it! grin
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2011
Well mtn is the best if you are on the Cast-Symbian plan. It combines the best of Fr33 downloads and Fr33 browsing. I can download what l want when l need.
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by cantell(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2011
@all,
pls where can i download mtn fastlink software?
I need to browse cos i do not have their modem.
I use an unlocked modem.
Or is there any way to browse without using their fastlink software?
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by Abdblues(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2011
You dont need the fastlink software, on your unlocked modem, just create a profile with the following:
APN=web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Username=web
password=web
and you are good to go, note that the best browsing experience is on the 3G platform
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by cantell(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2011
Abdblues:

You dont need the fastlink software, on your unlocked modem, just create a profile with the following:
APN=web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Username=web
password=web
and you are good to go, note that the best browsing experience is on the 3G platform
I can't use the software that came with the modem cos it says invalid sim whenever i try to browse.
I used the fastlink software and it worked.
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by poweredcom(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2011
Well its very fast but one cant watch youtube vidweo without being charged a lot, Kbites, omo your money go finsh b4 month end, ftck MTV, lets all of us take our MTN usb and smash in on the floor,
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2011
for my area the gprs network have been so, i mean very bad for the past few weeks.thank God for the wireless service of my school, with that i dont need to wait for their network g
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2011
yotube adds another feature for easy content creation, full storyhttp://techblogng..com/2011/03/youtube-adds-animation-tools-for-easier.html
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by 4Runner: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2011
Horrible!

I gave out my data card I bought N8,500 to a friend last year.
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by CrudeOil2(m): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2011
MTN has the best 3G service in Nigeria. Whenever i am in nigeria, i use mtn. i think they are better than other networks.
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by AlabaSlim: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2011
Abeg mk una giv me CHEATZ 4 MTN,AIRTEL,ETISALAT 4 OPERAMINI 4.2 & 5.2beta
abeg na abeg i dey beg
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by AlabaSlim: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2011
Abeg mk una giv me CHEATZ 4 MTN,AIRTEL,ETISALAT 4 OPERAMINI 4.2 & 5.2beta
abeg na abeg i dey beg
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by GeorgeD1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2011
alaba,
awoof dey run belle oooo! grin
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by Easy09: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2011
alaba@add me on facebook elijah charles akpan, there u will get ur wat u want.
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by Easy09: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2011
alaba@add me on facebook,then i will post the cheat to you ok,
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by EfeEkarume1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2011
OWOLAYEMO, Let me give you a tip of an iceberg. Let me make things easier for you. Click this link, open and bookmark it. Its very very important (Am sure other nairalanders looking for already pasted cheat will still click it)
http://naija2much..com
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by chukslee2(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2011
I live in Asaba, Delta state. I will say my experience with mtn is 1 i will never regret, y: becos i browse free and download gigabite of files @ ultimate speed. Some of the stuff which i hv downloaded with mtn includes:all episodes of naruto, naruto shipudden, one piece @ weekly basis, 24 se 1-8,psp games,pc games, latest movies,softwares, to name just few of them.
Infact if no be mtn no browsing for me, enough gbosa 4 yellow.
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by chrisemy01: 12:18am On Mar 27, 2011
chuks@lee, pls holla me at chrisemy01@yahoo.com. Am in Asb now. Pls.
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by Thespecialone(m): 3:48am On Mar 27, 2011
İ wonder ıf I use the same MTN peeps are complaınıng about.
ı get regular speeds of 1.5mbps daıly.
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by GeorgeD1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2011
you must be living in another world then.
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by ziccoit: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2011
MTN had the best internet service in Nigeria until some months back. What is killing this network is heavy availability of by-passers that allow people use the service free. Let MTN block the free browsing and you will see the wonders. I pray they do that on time. I am also a user, think before you crucify me o.
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2011
As MTN upgrade, we have reengineered our FREE DATA services with enough applications to meet the deluge of demand from FREE USERS to come. So MTN remember we are always ready for you.
ziccoit:

MTN had the best internet service in Nigeria until some months back. What is killing this network is heavy availability of by-passers that allow people use the service free. Let MTN block the and you will see the wonders. I pray they do that on time. I am also a user, think before you crucify me o.
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by GeorgeD1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2011
hmmmm! trust naija smart peeps to always find a way around yello! grin
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by bigfat05: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
iwp users should update their iwp number
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by Ifedisky(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2011
I loaded a nite bundle 2500 two days ago but I've not been able to open a page yet my count sayz I've used 200mb even though I blocked my auto updates. If it works, itz almost perfect as you can stream videos without lag. But when down, as has been the case for the past two weeks it really falls apart
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by bigfat05: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2011
mtn has been slow since 3 days but it is great to have iwp 3.2.1 configure on your pc cos iwp packages are really cheap . it is a big pain when you pay 8k for 5GB AND you dont enoy nothin
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by GeorgeD1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2011
8k for nothing is really sad oooo! sad
Re: Your Mtn Browsing Experience by Stevo30: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2011
The speed is ok during the day but once its 9pm you can hardly do anything until like 12midnight. It was because of this I wasted 8k on etisalat last week. It was like from frying pan to fire. Etisalat should forget about data service, its sucks. Here I am back with MTN. I am offering the etibaba sim for sale in case anybody is interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Delete Virus By Using Avast Antivirus / Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network / Virus Problem W32/rontokbro.gen@mm. I Really Need Some Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.