Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,862 members, 7,956,256 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! (34166 Views)

Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? / My Tenant Was Burnt To Death / What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by Juliearth(f): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
You know what to do yourself, pack boys to beat him and bundle him out of that house, if you continue to keep quiet he will take u for granted.

Do this and that tenant would enjoy free stay for a year without rent. Op's best shot is to involve the court and the services of a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by shawn55ng: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2020
richidinho:
Somebody suggested i should go to court that they will come and pack his properties to the court, i dont know what the law says
Don't go to court cos it will be delayed.
Go to human right their case is as fast as light. They will move their things out sharp sharp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by Ade2000wale: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Talk to a Divorce Lawyer. They are good at issues like this. Thank me later bro. I dey come make I go finish my weed first.

richidinho:
Please nairalanders i need your help here, A cooperative bank is occupying one of my shops but had the particular branch closed for over a year now.

I have been calling the CEO to come and open the shop for me i dont even need the more than a year's rent again.

What should i do please?

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by Necksonnel: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
You know what to do yourself, pack boys to beat him and bundle him out of that house, if you continue to keep quiet he will take u for granted.

Please read next time before commenting. Thank you
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by lkillbrokehoes: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2020
Juliearth:

Do this and that tenant would enjoy free stay for a year without rent. Op's best shot is to involve the court and the services of a lawyer.
Really? me and my own property again? that can never happen, the op is the one that caused it from the the start.
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by Bawofss(m): 7:42am On Dec 10, 2020
put sacrifice for him domot......
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by enilove(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2020
Op , don't go to court . It might take like 6 years to get justice.

The Lagos state govt has set up a mediation centre where issues like this at resolved.
The agreement reached at the mediation centre is binding and quickly executed.

This was what I used against the Redeemed Church.

5 Likes

Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by nabiz(m): 7:43am On Dec 10, 2020
9jayes:
Remove the roof
the worst advice.

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by Juliearth(f): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Really? me and my own property again? that can never happen, the op is the one that caused it from the the start.

I understand, but when dealing with a case like this, you need to be extra careful and tactful because a small misdoing from your end would sway judgement in favour of the tenant.

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by SavageMaster: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2020
dimexy247:
It's not that serious, get a lawyer and serve him a letter from court. The rest will fall in place like a mosquitoe's navel.

shocked shocked
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by Plut01: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2020
Nonexistent:
Invite EndSars protesters in this matter and thank me later. They will break the shop and loot everything, na the CEO go dey beg you to allow him pick his remaining stuffs.

Nah so!

Modern problem requires modern solution wink

Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by donbrowser(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2020
richidinho:
Somebody suggested i should go to court that they will come and pack his properties to the court, i dont know what the law says
Send a renovation notice and remove the roof.
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by kaziblake(f): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2020
Use Police to arrest him.
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by Dreyton36: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2020
Go and consult IFA for fast response

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2020
enilove:

The Lagos state govt has set up a mediation centre where issues like this at resolved.

Best advice so far, regular court is a waste of time and resources. Use the mediation centre.

3 Likes

Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by blinking001(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2020
Sad story
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by lkillbrokehoes: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2020
Juliearth:

I understand, but when dealing with a case like this, you need to be extra careful and tactful because a small misdoing from your end would sway judgement in favour of the tenant.
So do you expect me to keep quiet and watch someone stay in my property for years without paying? I actually won't tolerate that
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by mrkels(m): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2020
Carmartng:
Carmart Nigeria allows you to sell your car for the best price from the comfort of your home. Rather than hearing bad offers from dealers or adding a banner of "FOR SALE", let carmart Nigeria do all the heavy lifting for you, Upload the details of the car and get the best offer from interested buyers.
https://carmart.ng/

You allow scammers in your site

2 Shares

Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by lkillbrokehoes: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2020
enilove:

At least this one is better

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by leisuretym: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2020
Tell people in the area that some palliative rice and noodles are suspected to be hidden there
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by Juliearth(f): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
So do you expect me to keep quiet and watch someone stay in my property for years without paying? I actually won't tolerate that

Did you not read the part that I said you should go to court? Does that, in any way, mean folding one's hands and doing nothing?
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by Perfecttouchade: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2020
Push case to court..for your Aluminium windows, reach us and check out our works.
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by tinktanker: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2020
Do renovation. Remove the roof
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by CVhurb: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2020
jeff1607:

Just curious, did you collect agent and agreement fees most property owners take?
Just curious too, y did u ask this question pls?
I would like to be enlightened.
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by lkillbrokehoes: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2020
Juliearth:

Did you not read the part that I said you should go to court? Does that, in any way, mean folding one's hands and doing nothing?
Court is a total waste of time and resources, he should use another option to bundle the ungrateful tenant out of his property
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by millionboi2: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2020
richidinho:
Please nairalanders i need your help here, A cooperative bank is occupying one of my shops but had the particular branch closed for over a year now.

I have been calling the CEO to come and open the shop for me i dont even need the more than a year's rent again.

What should i do please?
Go to human rights
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by Chris2863(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Lol, as agbero you be nah
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by mekuxiani(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2020
Simplebeauty:
grin
grin

Go police station make one police officer follow you to break the padlock undecided
& that's how you have broken the law this things have procedures
Re: My Tenant Has Refused To Pack Out For Over A Year Now, Help Please! by Emmatee1816(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
in this day and age so someone can still be promoting violence....attimes,we are the cause of our own problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Putting Gas Cylinders Inside Kitchens, Burns Expert Warns / Building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos; Four Confirmed Dead / How Many Wheelbarrow Of Sand, Granite And Bag Of Cement Are In A Cubic Meter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.