Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? (905 Views)

Cocaine: Tammy Olaiya Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking And Bank Fraud / Is This Credit Card Fraud Or Bank Fraud? My Problem With Gtbank / FRAUD EXPOSED!: Fraud Or Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? by Onlinecashout: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2020
Hello fellow nairalanders-

I want to confirm something - Even though we already that naija banks are crazy scammers- and I think it's time we go with #Endbankfraud or #probebanks anyone Abeg. My kid bro just called me that someone wiped his account ,then he went to the bank to ask how it happened- he's in Anambra State but the money was removed in lagos, with any otp code. This can lead to suicide na. Which kind insecurity be this. Access bank hmmmm..

Who has experienced this kind thing before? Ife ge me ooo
Re: Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? by Pofgrace(m): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Onlinecashout:

I want to confirm something - Even though we already that naija banks are crazy scammers- and I think it's time we go with #Endbankfraud or #probebanks anyone Abeg. My kid bro just called me that someone wiped his account ,then he went to the bank to ask how it happened- he's in Anambra State but the money was removed in lagos, with any otp code. This can lead to suicide na. Which kind insecurity be this. Access bank hmmmm..

me and it's that same access bank that bank is a fraud I'm telling you

I stopped using them after the issue sha
Re: Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2020
cry Feel the pain bro.
Re: Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? by lathrowinger: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2020
Same thing happens to me o. Someone tried to book flight ticket with my account. But because I wasn't having up to that particular amount in my account. So, it dont go. Then I received a mail that the ticket I booked wasn't successful or sometime bla like that. I jejely withdraw my little money. Since then, I stop using the bank
Re: Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Onlinecashout:

It appears like only Access Bank customers are complaining about fraudulent transactions on their accounts.

Access Bank needs to do something very fast.

To even think I was planning to open a savings account with them next month. I must keep that plan on hold for now, until they tighten up their security.
Re: Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? by Onlinecashout: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
I tire mhen. If I say God will punish them. It's will be delayed. Na Ogun go do am. Fucking bastard bank. Access bank is fraud. I will keep posting about this deed on all social networks
Re: Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? by austine4real(m): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2020
Insider work oo

grin grin grin
Re: Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? by Mayng01(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2020
Fraudsters dominate the bank (access) , I have abandoned them for more than two years now.
Re: Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? by adecz: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Most times, its greed & desire to
reap when you didn't sow that makes
you victim of such scams.
Re: Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? by Onlinecashout: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
adecz:

Most times, its greed & desire to
reap when you didn't sow that makes
you victim of such scams.
explain pls? E be like u be take gum
Re: Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? by Whois(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2020
They used otp to scam him. Your brother must have shared the otp code with someone for the transfer to be successful
Re: Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? by Plut01: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2020

Lol
Someone don get access to your brother otp. It is very common with access bank account because the bank itself employs scammers most of the time.

First bank is also catching up. But theirs is strictly systematic deduction of funds.

Imagine wiping 13k from your account and still having the gut to tell you it is the total deductible amount for the month that resulted to 13k

Which kind transaction person dey do.

Re: Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? by Resurgent2016: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Why always Access Bank?
Re: Bank Fraud Or Please What's This? by backnbeta(f): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Plut01:

Lol
Someone don get access to your brother otp. It is very common with access bank account because the bank itself employs scammers most of the time.

First bank is also catching up. But theirs is strictly systematic deduction of funds.

Imagine wiping 13k from your account and still having the gut to tell you it is the total deductible amount for the month that resulted to 13k

Which kind transaction person dey do.

First bank has caught up and is in the process of overtaking them... they don't even use outsiders to wipe your account, they do it with official excuses and silly charges undecided

(1) (Reply)

Warning! Scammers Are At It Again!! / "Kill Me I Can't Stop Stealing" - Man Beg Police Officers / Gold: Watch How Gold Is Smuggled Out Of Zamfara State In Northern Nigeria, In Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.