Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? (16678 Views)

Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable / A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Massage centre can eventually turn to ashawo quarters, which is both lucrative and destructive. Wish you success going foward
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Originalsly: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Does anyone here has an idea on how massage centers run. Pls I need good and urgent advice so that I can make up my mind on time, thank you.

I need urgent advice

Starting a business.... you need to look well. You need to consider the business climate. We are in COVID-19 times .... you must take these times into consideration before starting a business. Many businesses that have been profitable before COVID-19 restrictions have not only been losing profit but have completely gone out of business. Retail stores... small retail stores in particular... which include boutiques... and here you are... inexperienced... and wanting to open one. In these times of curfews.. and protests... and rising unemployment.... reduced cash flow.... increased robberies... restrictions on social events and entertainment.... why would people be shopping boutique clothes?... to go where? ... not saying nobody buys such clothes... but will those buying be able to sustain your business? Try finding out from other boutiques how they are managing.... bearing in mind that they know the ropes and have their clientele.
On massage parlours..... when last did you have a massage? .. and why do you think others will? To be short .... most massage parlours are pretty much brothels.....it is a front for sex. Most guys who go there do not for the massage.. it is for sex. Go visit any massage parlour... the staff is always sexy.... good looking with great bodies ... their knowledge of massage is not required. Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by nurain150(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Yes, it will. I heard that if it has happy ending that is a lot of money for me
of course nah as per who you be.Girls for village they come.
Are you interested in a lot of money or keeping a cool moral standard?
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by sojfarm: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
If you are doing well , currently in the boutique business, I suggest you establish yourself in the boutique space.

It is rather better to diversity into boutique than to abandon the business you know in and out in which you are doing well.

You should rather plan to diversify into massage business. Do your research and seek advice from professionals in that line of business and do your financial plans very well in terms of start up capital, sales volume, operating expenses and you profitability of such business.
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by 400billionman: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
PopSmoke:
this beech and clout sha

won't be surprised if you are a man with saggy ballz

no millionaire would chase clout the way you do beech,. why not get a job ?

grin
grin
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by lkillbrokehoes: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Dalil8:

Lol.

BaddieFreak is a dude. Catfish things.
grin
I pity the people taking that moniker serious
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Candycrushy:

A bottle of cold Heineken for you grin
thanks
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nicoswit:

Brilliant advice
thanks
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Badilstical:

Madam, go for this advice the best so far. Start the one you know well then, plan for the second one soon
thanks
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by maya007: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Go for what you have passion for, secondly you have the type two in one spot let it be a walk in massage shop den have your cloths for sale neatly arranged in a visible site so customers can do both,make sure u get a helping hand cause u cant run both alone if theres no space for the both run a massage shop and den market ir clothing line online then anyone who want where to pick up can come to the shop,just create a little section for it goodluck
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by saajus: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
To be honest, massage centres make a lot of money on the Island but you might have to compromise professionalism in some instances. Your masseuse may be rendering some additional unprofessional services which you be aware of but technically ignore if you want booming biz.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by payloader(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Good morning Nairaland.

I know this is not the right place to write this but I tried writing this in the business section but it is not working so I decided to come back here.

We all have plans for 2021 and one of my plans is to have a boutique somewhere around Ikoyi but recently I saw a post on the net of how lucrative massage centers are especially on the island and since then I have been having a second thought. I am now thinking of having a massage centre instead of boutique. Should I continue my dream of having a boutique or I should try having a massage centre.

Does anyone here has an idea on how massage centers run. Pls I need good and urgent advice so that I can make up my mind on time, thank you.

I need urgent advice
Do it. Clients do massage every single day, and the charge is per massage. The least amount is N2500.00. Imagine having over 20 clients, times 2500, daily? 2500x20=N50000. Just arrange handsome male, and beautiful female massagers, discuss percentage with him/her, and presto, business don start. Put ACs and plasma inside the reception hall and cool, ambient jazz music and plasma inside the massage rooms. Also include sauna. It won't be long before celebs, big business men, women and politicians, start patronizing you big time. Body pain and stress is an ever present issue with these class of people.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by saajus: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Did you say N2500? That's a ridiculus price. Op said Island, not Ajegunle or Ajagbandi. If Ikoyi, Op can't charge less than N30k/hr. If other Island areas, the Op can't charge less than N15k/hr
payloader:
Do it. Clients do massage every single day, and the charge is per massage. The least amount is N2500.00. Imagine having over 20 clients, times 2500, daily? 2500x20=N50000. Just arrange handsome male, and beautiful female massagers, discuss percentage with him/her, and presto, business don start. Put ACs and plasma inside the reception hall and cool, ambient jazz music and plasma inside the massage rooms. Also include sauna. It won't be long before celebs, big business men, women and politicians, start patronizing you big time. Body pain and stress is an ever present issue with these class of people.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by payloader(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
saajus:
Did you say N2500? That's a ridiculus price. Op said Island, not Ajegunle or Ajagbandi. If Ikoyi, Op can't charge less than N30k/hr. If other Island areas, the Op can't charge less than N15k/hr
I said "the least amount". Its open to discussion. It also depends on the class of people you are targeting.
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Coinbased: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
No
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by mrsage(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
saajus:

Wow
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Strokephysio(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
I can help you, Am a physiotherapist I run a massage spa in portharcourt, call me 08130042255

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Strokephysio(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
You can make mad money from massage spa in Lagos, we have different therapies that comes with different feelings, it all depends on how good and professional your physios are.. I could give you pointers privately..
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2020
Being a massage therapist is another name for "packaged Prostitution". My G is into that business and I swear it is very profitable. Na so all kinds of women dey book am, both married and singles and even gay guys. He gives " happy ending" too to this women on request and sometimes gay guys request for it too.

He charge 15k upward for just an hour, depending on the kind of massage the client needs. Better connection dey that biz too because he meets celebrities too. Infact , one big Yoruba celebrity recently saw his massage videos on intagram, called and booked him. She paid his flight from abuja to Lagos to and fro, just for a few days massage. The pay sef no be small money

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Tcwork: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2020
To succeed in massage, you need to offer high quality service.
The big market is in erotic massage. In Nigeria the quality of massage is quite low as most of the staff are not pros still they make so much money because of low operating cost and high charges.
Also, most massage centers in nigeria have very poor social media presence.
I advice you capitalise on the gaps in the Nigerian market.
Also even if you must employ anyone, you have to learn and master the art of massage yourself.
Massage is very very vast. I don't know a single place in nigeria that offers postrate massage or tantric massage.
Also we don't really have places that Carter to women so much. The female market is even greater as most women prefer a great erotic massage to sex.
Finally you don't need great cost to begin massage all you need are unique set of skills.
If you finally decide on massage, I would be happy to help.

Note... you can also attach you massaging service to a club like it hsppen's in Thailand and Bali. That way, you would have numerous clients

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Kiddllc: 3:02am On Dec 14, 2020
saajus:
Lol.. maybe he's talking about haircuts grin Even in agegunle I doubt anybody go massage for N2500. Except na rapist when want still collect small thing cheesy
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Dufil(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
When you have a dream business, it comes with fun and excitememt with good management but when it comes to business u know nothing about that you will need employ someone who knows how, then u r heading to fail and leave ur biz in d hands of haters.
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by Lush100(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
What's the prospect of a massage centre in Ibadan.
What's the average cost of a massage in Ibadan?
Specific places suitable to site this centre in Ibadan?
And an example of one in Ibadan I can do some know-how study using their model.
Re: Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? by seanjy4konji: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
rent don nearly carry the 2 mullion self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can N50 Buy In Your Area? / Market Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom, 2 Feared Dead / Fire At Idumota Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.