Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable (850 Views)

How Lucrative Is A Supermarket Business? / Help! Can 5 To 6million Start A Supermarket Business In Nigeria / Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by Zealoy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hi Nlanders i am planing to start a business but i don't know which is more profitable between boutique business and super market, cuz that's the two business that have been on my mind lately.

So guys which business do you think is more profitable. Capital budget is #4M, Location Lagos state

Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by securitywatch50: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Boutique pays more than super market, reasons being that super market goods has expiring date faster compare to boutique.

Do you have experience in any of these two
Because without experience OYO is your name.
Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by NwaAmaikpe: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
shocked

Ogbeni, forget what those motivational speakers have told you, your 4million naira will be worth 125k after one year and 8months if you invest it on either a boutique or a supermarket.

I'd give you the exact advice I gave my nephew and today he is super made.
My advice,

Invest it on yourself.

Use 2k from there and enter one mama-put; eat ogbono soup with 3wraps of fufu, two shaki and one roundabout.
Put toothpick in your mouth afterwards and
use the energy to trek around your neighborhood to find the cheapest gym.

Register there,

Build your six-packs, get a good barber who can give you the best fades.

Then take 4,250 and go to the nearest OK market on the day they'd be opening new bales; charter like 1 bags of assorted gstrings, preferably leather.

Then take 210,000 from your money and buy an Infinix Note 30pro, and another 2,400 to buy Vaseline jelly and lotions.

Go back home, rub the vaseline all over your six-packs and yansh, wear the gstring.
Turn on your camera and start filming pleasurable videos of yourself.
Voila you are now an adult content creator.

Post your contents on Onlyfans and other adult sites.
Walahi, if you do not make more than 4million Naira in your first 3months then call NwaAmaikpe a liar and use your balance to invest in the supermarket or boutique.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by Zealoy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
securitywatch50:
Boutique pays more than super market, reasons being that super market goods has expiring date faster compare to boutique.

Do you have experience in any of these two
Because without experience OYO is your name.

yeah i own a cosmetics shop and I've also sold cloths(T-shirt/polo) on the street
Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by ecolime(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
Boutique
Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by wis3(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ogbeni, forget what those motivational speakers have told you, your 4million naira will be worth 125k after one year and 8months if you invest it on either a boutique or a supermarket.

My advice,

Invest it on yourself.

Use 2k from there and enter one mama-put; eat ogbono soup with 3wraps of fufu, two shaki and one roundabout.

Register there,

Then take 4,250 and go to the nearest OK market on the day they'd be opening new bales; charter like 1 bags of assorted gstrings, preferably leather.

Then take 210,000 from your money and buy an Infinix Note 30pro, and another 2,400 to buy Vaseline jelly and lotions.

Go back home, rub the vaseline all over your six-packs and yansh, wear the gstring.

Walahi, if you do not make more than 4million Naira in your first 3months then call NwaAmaikpe a liar and use your balance to invest in the supermarket or boutique.
70years old man😄
Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by omobs(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Zealoy:
Hi Nlanders i am planing to start a business but i don't know which is more profitable between boutique business and super market, cuz that's the two business that have been on my mind lately.

So guys which business do you think is more profitable. Capital budget is #4M, Location Lagos state

Look up at nwaimaikpe post, take his advice.

1 Like

Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by Zealoy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
omobs:

Look up at nwaimaikpe post, take his advice.
lol i can't do such
Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by Zealoy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
ecolime:
Boutique
but i thought super market deal with our daily needs so sales will definitely be daily
Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by MrsTwrite(f): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
I think it depends on the location, consider these factors.
Boutique
Clothes might not sell everyday, sometimes you might experience no sales the whole month, but the good thing is that it doesn't get expired. Boutique business is less stressful compared to supermarket.

Supermarket
If you have lots of customers which depends on your location, you will experience every day sales and might even grow bigger. The disadvantage is that, these products may expire as soon as possible if there are no steady buyers.

Choose wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by GOFRONT(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
I know someone would come here to advice him to place the 4M on a sure 2odds.
Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by Rilwayne001: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My advice,

Invest it on yourself.

Register there,

You used to make a lot of sense. What happened to you?

Is it deteriorating?

1 Like

Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by Dc14(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My advice,

Invest it on yourself.

Register there,

many are mad aje
Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by Shinjawestside: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Go for the supermarket...

Only few people do patronised boutique now ..

Alot of boutique owners are selling off the business.

Do a business that people will patronise everyday...

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest..
Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by Rucheen(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2023
Super market

Don't pump in the whole money once!
Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by uchaymart(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My advice,

Invest it on yourself.

Register there,

NwaAmaikpe 🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by Zealoy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Rucheen:
Super market

Don't pump in the whole money once!
any reason y u said so?
Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by Zealoy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
More advice
Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by Zealoy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Still need more advice guys
Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by Zealoy(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2023
embarassed
Re: Boutique Or Supermarket Business Which Is More Profitable by Zealoy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
More input from u guys

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Proposal / Advice Needed On Turkey Rearing / I,ve L.p.o, S For A.g.o Supply In Two Places In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.