Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom (44600 Views)

How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) / Tungdom: Condom For Protection During Mouth Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Bigggloadofcum: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
I don't give a single fvck if a pastor is standing right in front of me.

I'll scream oga/madam I wan buy doncom.

Sorry condom

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Shikena(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Olodo24:
We're just unintelligent hypocrites in this country. Imagine grown adults feeling ashamed to buy condoms because people around will look at them like they're terrorists. The others in the pharmacy will be acting like the condom buyer is a disease. Too bad
grin You are right but life was different years ago. Nigerians were even way more conservative than now and I agree, mostly hypocrites.
There was even this funny advert on NTA back in the days where someone was asking 'Who get this condom, who get this raincoat!'. That should give you a good perspective on the context.
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by YorubaAmaka(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
This Is The Type Of Topic That Makes Women Happy

Women And Sex embarassed embarassed
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by ostechno(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
XOGBADO:
Buying a condom and taking a girl for abortion; which is more shameful? grin
Lol... Why would I even be ashamed of buying a condom.

You're the smartest person here

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by thaoriginator: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
[code][/code]
Colonelswitz101:
Me I have never felt shy or pretended when buying. Wat is there to be ashamed about. I went to a pharmacy with my friend the other day dat he wanted to buy condom buh the nigger came back empty handed where I was waiting for him because a Reverend sister was also buying something from the pharmacy, I simply collected the cash, walked in n bolded told the Bros to give me condom. Reverend sister was just staring at me n maybe wandering if I will have ever make heaven...
grin grin grin
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Starzo: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Olodo24:
We're just unintelligent hypocrites in this country. Imagine grown adults feeling ashamed to buy condoms because people around will look at them like they're terrorists. The others in the pharmacy will be acting like the condom buyer is a disease. Too bad
aswear
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by lkillbrokehoes: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Why should I be shy? I dey mad?
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by ayanbadejo68166: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Many are in the first list

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by IMAliyu(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
I've observed that the pharmacy close to my place just places the goods on the counter.

Someone will just walk in pick one, pay money and leaves. No long communication.

I find their method funny, but efficient.

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Starzo: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
thaoriginator:
Mi bloodclaat

Ah woman me love for life...
God knows ah woman me love for life..

Yes the pussy coulda big and the pussy coulda tight..
Me love wen dem ride me like ah bike

It haffi kill me, pussy haffi kill me..
Haffi kill me, pussy haffi kill me

It haffi, it haffi, it haffi kill me!!!
Nawa o undecided
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by dalass(f): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Cali it CD... They be asking which audios or videos you want! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Crackhead25(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
You forgot to mention the people who act like they are buying hard drugs of some sort grin

Made me remember of one man like that when I went to buy a drug from the pharmacy,how the man paid or what he was trying to do I can't comprehend till date.While I was paying for my own drugs and the other pharmaceutical assistant went to help a customer get something,the man dipped his hand into the container they stuffed kiss condoms and he quickly dipped it into his pocket...when I saw him I had already paid for my stuffs I just got out,laughed and left.

People should stop acting strange when they want to buy condoms...it's legal for fûcks sake!

3 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Righteousness89 thinks Donald Trump is God's sent

Sent to do what exactly

To recognize fake Jerusalem and fake Israelites?

He will die in office and you'll be ashamed
You're an idiot. Big one!

3 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by salbis(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
I just got to know yesterday that the price of condom has been increased oo. I told my wife and she laughed hard about it.
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Sonnobax15(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin. I even had to call it tomtom....the nurse was confused....After every other customer had departed,I then went close to her and whispered it into her ears -"madam,give me condom"
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Muhammad1998: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
U really tried
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Tosinomoty(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
naija with many scopes to buy things sha
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by thinkmoney(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Righteousness89 thinks Donald Trump is God's sent

Sent to do what exactly

To recognize fake Jerusalem and fake Israelites?

He will die in office and you'll be ashamed
God bless you for the way you put these things.
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by movid(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
MrWondah:
You no add us. Me no send anybody o. As I enter na so I go shout "madam give me condom".
If Bani dey there na to ask her "Babe, I wan buy condom which one you go fit suggest?"
No be everybody dey shame
Anybody weh I meet for the store , na give me kiss condom I dey always talk aloud. Who get time

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by thinkmoney(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
XOGBADO:
Buying a condom and taking a girl for abortion; which is more shameful? grin
Lol... Why would I even be ashamed of buying a condom.

Me wey be say na from small in the brown days wey we dey rent video cassette I don dey go meet the fine aunty for the shop may she give me blue film. She no get choice but to comply as she wan sell na.
I am not really proud of somethings I did while young really, but it was part of growing up...it was my life.
Now, that I am man taking care of myself, I intensionally shout it at the pharmacy that I want a condom, lol. It really isn't easy I must confess, it takes conditioning of the mind, as we still have that problem of being conservative and profiling easily in Africa. And there is always this funny way the attendants or people around them react.
However, buying condom is less a sin and less shameful than abortion or treating STDs. Abortion is an evil actually.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Seyzcham91(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Anyway i don't belong in any of those category sha when i used to go buy condom! gone are those days though! over confidence kee me there. i go even carry my babe go the pharmacy together

we go order for two to three packs of condom with co fidence me and my babe no send. we go finish am within a week and still come back to buy another pack same pharmacy following week

naxo we dey do am but its been long i used condom though cuz i don't Bleep anyhow again and i don abstain from all these bloodsucking mosquitoes parading as ladies using billing to kill guys cuz of that hole between them thighs

e geh one steady babe wey dey carry her pussy come meet me steady, i no dey even call her to check on her, she go iust call if i dey house and sleep over any time. so na she dey help me release stress lately and na withdrawal sure pass
Jayrehme1112:
There are several people when it comes to buying condoms in Nigeria. Most people are so shy and act like they don’t use it, then you wonder who actually does.

Here is a list of several reactions people have to buy condoms. So catch your sub.

1. The Unneccesary Buyers
These set of people are the ones that walk into the pharmacy and start picking unnecessary stuff until they slip the condoms into the pile. In the end, they could buy a drug they don’t need or even tissue paper.

2. The Waiters
These set of people don’t mind waiting till the store is almost closed. They would wait till everyone buys what they want to get and then walk up to the counter to ask for the condom. They can stand for hours. They don’t mind telling other people to buy first pretending to make a call.

3. The Paper Geng
These don’t have time to talk. They just write the name of the condom they want in a shit of paper. They are the no stress gang

4. The Beggers
These set of people can go any length to beg anyone around to buy a condom from them in the pharmacy. They don’t mind tipping you, all they do is stand by the side and wait for you.

5. Whisper
These don’t mind going into the mouth of the sellers. They go straight to meet the sellers and speak softly into their years. All of a sudden you see them collecting a pack in nylon and saying, ” Bros Nice one...

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bro I no dey go pharmacy den my mama dey sell am I would just open it and remove 1 from the sales one and seal it back..... Shey u wey buy am get the gut to come back and complain that the condom no complete
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by baski92(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
All these people you mentioned are not real niggarrrrs
A real niggarr don't act funny when buying a condom

He is real.....he walks there with confidence and say it loud that he wants a condom
He doesn't give a fuckkk what people will say
God bless you my brother, me no fucking care who dey shop
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by lenghtinny(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
MrWondah:
You no add us. Me no send anybody o. As I enter na so I go shout "madam give me condom".
If Bani dey there na to ask her "Babe, I wan buy condom which one you go fit suggest?"
No be everybody dey shame
Don't mind dem.....

People still dey shame to buy condom in 2020 angry

Dem never jam std or unwanted pregnancy before else dem no go tell dem before they use their head sad

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by lenghtinny(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
ORLAHOLUWA:
Bro I no dey go pharmacy den my mama dey sell am I would just open it and remove 1 from the sales one and seal it back..... Shey u wey buy am get the gut to come back and complain that the condom no complete
You cannor make heaven grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by ikorodureporta: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
What of people wey dey relocate just to buy condom...

Those one fit from Apapa, go oshodi go buy box of condoms..

Na so one of my senior friend come my house, say make I go buy the big pack for am. me wey dey code myself for area..
I tell am straight say I no fit go

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by ikorodureporta: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
ORLAHOLUWA:

u Neva see
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by omoadeleye(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
This list is not complete, cause, my kind always enter any store and buy a condom like a normal thing and even hold it like holding a bottle water self. So , no biggy mehn.
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by omoadeleye(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
ORLAHOLUWA:

Baba, i fit come back if i get chance sha or make i no patronise your mama again
Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by ikorodureporta: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
salbis:
I just got to know yesterday that the price of condom has been increased oo. I told my wife and she laughed hard about it.

how much now..

na wetin person go buy, leave change because of shame..

if u say nay N500, guy man go just pay & leave

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Guys Act When Trying To Buying A Condom by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bornsinner7:
I smell sin
sin don enter ur head be dat..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again / Best Permanent Cure For Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.