Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 (2804 Views)

2023: APC Must Field A Northerner To Retain Power - Fani Kayode / Badaru: Why APC Will Retain Power In 2023 / Seyi Makinde: I Will Retain APC Appointees Who Are Competent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by owobokiri(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
LiesSlayer007:

instead i will enter into agreement with a yoruba man,i rather sign a deal with a fulani man from funta jalon.the chameronic style of most yoruba people especially those of them in lagos ,ogun,and the alfas in oyo with their hypocrisy stinks to not only to the heavens,but deep into the oceans.is only a fool that sits blindly with them at meals. these people protested and burnt down parts of their states owned properties,the following day the same people started pedling 'yoruba ronu'- that the IGBOS want to destroy lagos and make it unlivable .BIG SHAME TO THEM.
The moderator that wants to ban me,ask yourself is the guy lying against us?, before you ban me.
'Awon oloju meji'
You do have a point..

1 Like

Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by when2(f): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
From my observation,El Rufia might be the next president.
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by g0tze: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Anago55:
. The guy even begged you guys to limit your vitriolic post to an extent yet this

you yorubas would always say that Igbo hate others, but you guys hatred are inbuilt
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by History555: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Buhari has placed the north in so many important positions like no leader has ever done. With a southern president they will lose all that posts with the following pronouncement

All appointments ministers, boards of government agencies, ambassadors, are hereby relieved of that positions with immediate effect.

Note this statement does not mention any ethnicity
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Bragalane: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
The last time I checked this is the name you gave your father. That is who he is and so shall it remain. There is no need to tell your family is doomed along with your cursed household. I leave you to your foolishness. Cursed soul insulting those not in the same league with your cursed household.

beejaay:

you called a whole tribe foolish and cursed..it showed how stupid the whole of your generations is and how useless and unfortunate the whole of your families are.... oloriburuku jatijati using politics to create division and confussion...stay your opinions and leave it at that than be a an oloriburuku somebody...
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Bragalane: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
Guilt conscious won't ruin your pathetic tribe. In my writeup I ensured I did not mention any tribe but your conscience is plagued with guilt. I feel no pity 4 your soul. May you rott in hell 4 quoting me with your foolishness.

Anago55:
. The guy even begged you guys to limit your vitriolic post to an extent yet this

you yorubas would always say that Igbo hate others, but you guys hatred are inbuilt
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Localemperor: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
when2:
From my observation,El Rufia might be the next president.
El Rufia?? is this a Joke the North has a lot of persons to choose from... I think Atiku is the favourite!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by beejaay: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bragalane:
The last time I checked this is the name you gave your father. That is who he is and so shall it remain. There is no need to tell your family is doomed along with your cursed household. I leave you to your foolishness. Cursed soul insulting those not in the same league with your cursed household.

Ofcourse that is the name given to the whole enetuon of yours if not you won't be calling a while tribe cursed and foolish.. It shows how failure a parents you have and how uncouth your whole generations are.. Once again you are a real bastard and an oloriburuku..... People like you should not be given chance to talk in the midst of animals not to talk of humans
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by DMerciful(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Divide this country to the protectorates, it's not working!
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Bragalane: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2020
Your father surname.
Ask him he will confirm thag to you.
Your father can try stopping me from comment.
Also when a pathetic tribe is populated with your bred of lunatic in addition to be nurtured with endemic hate, chronic bitterness n extreme foolishness like many of you kins men exhibit daily on NL, it is fair to admit you are all cursed..

beejaay:

Ofcourse that is the name given to the whole enetuon of yours if not you won't be calling a while tribe cursed and foolish.. It shows how failure a parents you have and how uncouth your whole generations are.. Once again you are a real bastard and an oloriburuku..... People like you should not be given chance to talk in the midst of animals not to talk of humans
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Bialegend(m): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2020
Obasanjo said that after GEJ, no niger deltan, whatever that nonsense name means will rule the zoo again because of what he and other zoo idiots perceived as GEJ's incompetency. Where is that same OBJ and his fellow idiots to come out and tell us the same about northerners after glaring evidence of Buhari's daft and dumb nature?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Localemperor: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2020
Bialegend:
Obasanjo said that after GEJ, no niger deltan, whatever that nonsense name means will rule the zoo again because of what he and other zoo idiots perceived as GEJ's incompetency. Where is that same OBJ and his fellow idiots to come out and tell us the same about northerners after glaring evidence of Buhari's daft and dumb nature?
Do you think the south could get the presidency come 2023??
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Bialegend(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Localemperor:
Do you think the south could get the presidency come 2023??
The question should be, why should the illiterate north get after Buhari's show of shame?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by meekhat: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Localemperor:
Am telling you, am yet to see the permutation that would beat that

APC "rigging machine" can do tha sir/ma. People should forget about free and fair election in Nigeria for now. Any candidate be he APC/PDP, the Aso Rock cabals anoints will automatically become the president. No be Jega INEC again?
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Localemperor: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bialegend:

The question should be, why should the illiterate north get after Buhari's show of shame?
grin grin funny...
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Localemperor: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
meekhat:

APC "rigging machine" can do tha sir/ma. People should forget about free and fair election in Nigeria for now. Any candidate be he APC/PDP, the Aso Rock cabals anoints will automatically become the president. No be Jega INEC again?
are you saying the cable can rigged in a southern candidate??
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by spy24(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
I don't care it is win win for the south west, is either we are the president or the vice president

You be mumu
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by spy24(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
If PDP gives their ticket to atiku and they will lose the election
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by spy24(m): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
From the way I see things the next president of Nigeria will be appointed and not voted.

Atiku will not smell that seat

That person will either be elrufai or Jonathan
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Localemperor: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
spy24:
If PDP gives their ticket to atiku and they will lose the election
really?? why do you say so? grin
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Localemperor: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
spy24:
From the way I see things the next president of Nigeria will be appointed and not voted.

Atiku will not smell that seat

That person will either be elrufai or Jonathan
I think el rufai is over rated!! second coming of Jonathan ??
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by QuotaSystem: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Localemperor:
El Rufia?? is this a Joke the North has a lot of persons to choose from... I think Atiku is the favourite!!

Atiku is unelectable in the North.

He is the Rochas of the North. A total untrustworthy sellout & corrupt political charlatan.

That is why he was defeated in his own polling unit & we will continue to replicate his rejection across Arewa.

The apc ticket & presidency will go to the SW & Tinubu's camp & that is the overriding sentiment up here in the North.
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by spy24(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Localemperor:
really?? why do you say so? grin

The same rope naim tie am and Tinubu

These two don't have a good public image
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Localemperor: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Atiku is unelectable in the North.

He is the Rochas of the North. A total untrustworthy sellout & corrupt political charlatan.

That is why he was defeated in his own polling unit & we will continue to replicate his rejection across Arewa.

The apc ticket & presidency will go to the SW & Tinubu's camp & that is the overriding sentiment up here in the North.
A western can wiil definitely loss the other part of the south, so are you saying a Western would beat Atiku in the North??
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Fernandeswagger(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2020
OP don't be ridiculous.

APC/PDP and other parties MUST give their tickets to the south. It's non negotiable. North would have done 8 years. If not there won't be an election, simple.
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by QuotaSystem: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2020
Localemperor:
A western can wiil definitely loss the other part of the south, so are you saying a Western would beat Atiku in the North??

Without a doubt.
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2020
Localemperor:
So I was thinking, after the APC caretaker working committee said its would decide on zoning come June 2021. I believe APC would zone its ticket to the South but the North will still retain power come 2023.

Now let me list the things we are certain of

1. We are sure and certain that Atiku would win the PDP ticket.

2. We are also certain that APC would zone its ticket to the South to acknowledge the 2013 merger agreement but which part of the south? that I can't tell you for now.

3. If APC zone its ticket to the South, the VP is definitely coming from the North. And its won't be one of the big boys from the North because the North does not want the South to gain most vote in the North. And its not coming from the middle belt because the middle belt are considered an highbred of the South.(Benue,Kogi and Kwara )

Now why the North will retain power

1. If APC zone its ticket to the South west and and Atiku picks his VP candidate from either East or S'South. The South would be divided. ( From 1999 till date the South east has always given PDP a block vote, now look at the South south, all states belongs to PDP another block votes) If the west with APC ticket could not win the entire south, where would they get the numbers?? not forgeting that ATIKU is from the North and also won 18 states in 2019 election just 1 state behind BUHARI.

2. If APC zones its ticket to the east, the west would feel betrayed and how they would react to this is uncertain. There might be a massive defection to PDP and trying to put one of theirs as VP but this would be opposed by the larger PDP region in the South. in other words, under this setting, anywhere ATIKU picks his VP, he would still win with a wide margin. And the North still retain power.

2. If APC zone to the South South, the region has no APC state, the west would feel betrayed and the east would give PDP a block vote. the North still gains.

Do you honesty have a contrary view or opinion on this?? what other permutation do you think would give the south the presidency come 2023 IF BOTH PARTY ( APC & PDP) DO NOT ZONE ITS TICKET TO THE SOUTH.

pls there is no need for tribal bigotry, let discuss politics..

You're just a stupid person and anyone who wastes his time reading your garbage is just as dumb as you are
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2020
Anago55:

It's hard to decide who is more fooolish among you guys!
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Localemperor: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kongulu:

You're just a stupid person and anyone who wastes his time reading your garbage is just as dumb as you are
grin grin am not the cause of your misfortune in life.. is this how you live with venom of hate and stupidity??

You just registered this account today and it is your third post on nairaland.. any sane person would know what your agendas are.

pls don't quote me again, I won't be glorifying you with a respond.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Localemperor: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Without a doubt.
Time shall tell my friend. Time shall tell
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Localemperor: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fernandeswagger:
OP don't be ridiculous.

APC/PDP and other parties MUST give their tickets to the south. It's non negotiable. North would have done 8 years. If not there won't be an election, simple.
Lol I wish its as easy as its sound..

its could have been possible if Jonathan had step down after he completed the two years of Yar'adua so as North could complete their 8year..
Re: Why I Think The North Will Retain Power Come 2023 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Localemperor:
grin grin am not the cause of your misfortune in life.. is this how you live with venom of hate and stupidity??

You just registered this account today and it is your third post on nairaland.. any sane person would know what your agendas are.

pls don't quote me again, I won't be glorifying you with a respond.

Look at the huge volume of trash you typed on that your nonsense 'power' post bro just go get a job first, then we can talk about agendas

Asswìpe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram / 'Tinubu Must Not Win' - Seun Osewa / Seyi Tinubu, Shettima Jnr Head Tinubu Inauguration Committee(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.