Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Talking To This Girl I Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talking To This Girl I Like (2684 Views)

Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking To This Girl I Like by Blade55: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2006
Hi, I need someone's advice on how to strike up a conversation with a girl that I like. There's this girl that I like, she knows who I am a little and doesnt really mind people talking to her.

Whenever I would like to talk to her I never know what to say, I get really shy and when that happens, I never speak out. The only thing I could think of saying to her is "isn't this boring?" or whatever phrases like that.

Not that I said that to her or anyone else, because I know saying something like that is awkward. I'm pretty shy and I need some help on this thx, because during class time I really have nothing to talk about.
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by Blade55: 2:18am On Feb 05, 2006
Sry guys, off topic i guess, maybe this should go to the Dating Zone.
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by c0dec(m): 4:26am On Feb 05, 2006
em ... are u a teenager?
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by Blade55: 4:42am On Feb 05, 2006
Young adult
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by c0dec(m): 4:51am On Feb 05, 2006
there are several topics that are great to discuss with women. But instead of just giving them to you, I want you to do yourself a favor and think for a minute.

What topics do women PAY to hear about?
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by Seun(m): 4:58am On Feb 05, 2006
c0dec, you mean how to commit fornication and still get to heaven right?
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by c0dec(m): 5:03am On Feb 05, 2006
Seun:

huh?
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by chillin(f): 5:32am On Feb 05, 2006
heyy Blade i'll help u out aight! i'm good at these stuffs! i mean realllyy good!

kk Blade letz work as a team here aight! how about we do this, follow theze steps aight:

When you see a girl you like
you walk straight up to her
And u'll be like(uhh), Heyy girl how you doing?, you are the girl that I'm really pursuing, I would like to get to know you,
can you gimme your name, if you jot down your number you'll get mine in exchange,
See... I'm the guy of this town, and I hope you would'nt mind if I showed you around,
so when you go to certain places you'll be thinkin of me, we got people to meet and many places to see...

And she'll be like heyy heyy boy i'm doing great! how about you fix up a date!.. damn! you know what! i'm really digging your lips..as well as all u'v been talkin about...i think i'v gatt no choice than to fall for you! whoa!

BANG!!

trust me that would surely work!...this ain't no joke!!

NOTE!!:
Make sure u flowww easily aight, no touchin your face and stuffs like that
Make sure you make eye contact!
Make sure you Listen to what shez got to say
gimme your feedback and i'll definitely give you more tips aight! wink
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by c0dec(m): 5:48am On Feb 05, 2006
chillin:

When you see a girl you like
you walk straight up to her
And u'll be like(uhh), Heyy girl how you doing?, you are the girl that I'm really pursuing, I would like to get to know you,
can you gimme your name, if you jot down your number you'll get mine in exchange,
See... I'm the guy of this town, and I hope you would'nt mind if I showed you around,
so when you go to certain places you'll be thinkin of me, we got people to meet and many places to see...

stop playing around. that's not going to work.
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by Seun(m): 5:53am On Feb 05, 2006
Isn't it reasonable to asume that chillin will not mind that kind of approach, since she's a girl and the one that suggested it? c0dec, isn't it presumtous to dismiss what a girl says about how girls would like to be aproached by men?
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by chillin(f): 5:54am On Feb 05, 2006
c0dec:

stop playing around. that's not going to work.
Ohh it will!!(i'v got other tips tho) just like i said! i'm not jokin around!
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by chillin(f): 5:56am On Feb 05, 2006
Seun:

Isn't it reasonable to asume that chillin will not mind that kind of approach, since she's a girl and the one that suggested it? c0dec, isn't it presumtous to dismiss what a girl says about how girls would like to be aproached by men?
Haaaaa please!! i DO NOT approach guyz! b/t/w i'v got my game tight! i'm just being a counselor thatz all!
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by Seun(m): 5:58am On Feb 05, 2006
You misunderstod my statement. undecided
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by chillin(f): 5:58am On Feb 05, 2006
possibly!
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by c0dec(m): 6:24am On Feb 05, 2006
Seun, i'm still puzzled with what u meant here.
Seun:

well chillin's method might work but it'll depend heavily on confidence and body language. Anyway, the thread is about conversating with a girl not meeting her.
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by Seun(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2006
I was trying to imply that the information on how to fornicate and remain a saint is the sort of information that Nigerian women will be wiling to pay for!
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by chillin(f): 6:31am On Feb 05, 2006
all well!
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by c0dec(m): 6:37am On Feb 05, 2006
Seun:

I was trying to imply that the information on how to fornicate and remain a saint is the sort of information that Nigerian women will be wiling to pay for!

grin funny

For whatever reason, women tend to love:

- Drama
- Conflict
- Romance
- Famous people and their lives

So... it's really quite easy to enjoy a conversation with a woman about these topics.
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by icingbaby(f): 6:38am On Feb 05, 2006
just walk up to her and say hey girl how you doing? and she will say fine and then you say what your name? and she tell you and then you say i will like to get to know you if you don't mind, do you have a boyfriends if you don't i love to be one to you. try that one first
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by chillin(f): 6:41am On Feb 05, 2006
Icing!! u lil criminal!! waz dat my remix?? lol lol
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by icingbaby(f): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2006
gurl that ain't no remix from yours that my flow right there. cool cool grin
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by chillin(f): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2006
cheesy i see u! u flowin aight! cheesy
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by icingbaby(f): 6:55am On Feb 05, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy or he can't try this, hey girl you so beautiful does you boyfriend know you out alone because i'm about to steal you from him and if you don't have one you already mine.
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by chillin(f): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2006
hahahahaha cheesy u must be jokin Icing!! thatz one weak pick up line!.... if a guy tells me that he'd get a spank in return!
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by icingbaby(f): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2006
some guy use that line for me, i told him can you move along. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by chillin(f): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2006
hahahaha the guy surely need sum more experience! pick up lines are no longer in existence!

I'm willinnnn to be Bladez counselor!! Icing u welcome to be the co-counselor aight! wink
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by icingbaby(f): 7:09am On Feb 05, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ok girl i will love to help him.
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by chillin(f): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2006
great!! datz team work *nodding* now we'v gat wait till Blade getz back!
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by dejiolowe: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2006
@blade55 take small marijuana or burukutu then u will v enuff confidence which is what u need.
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by AaLiyaH2(f): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2006
this is hilarious, the advice from chilling wouldn't work on a girl like me, i'd probably tell you to shove off or better still laugh so hard that u'll hate me for the rest of your life!

if you are in the same class, the most likely conversation would be about a topic... lets say you in a biology class, it'll be sensible to talk about cells, ask her stuff like what cell organnel she likes, functions man basically anything to do with the lesson or you can just blankly say you didn't understand something and get her to eplain it to you and all that. once you've got her talking then you can ask her out *now thats a winner, trust me it'll work* don't forget to post the feed back wink
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by AaLiyaH2(f): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2006
this is hilarious, the advice from chilling wouldn't work on a girl like me, i'd probably tell you to shove off or better still laugh so hard that u'll hate me for the rest of your life!  

if you are in the same class, the most likely conversation would be about a topic... lets say you in a biology class, it'll be sensible to talk about cells, ask her stuff like what cell organnel she likes, functions man basically anything to do with the lesson or you can just blankly say you didn't understand something and get her to eplain it to you and all that. once you've got her talking then you can ask her out *now thats a winner, trust me it'll work* don't forget to post the feed back wink
Re: Talking To This Girl I Like by Viper(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2006
al'liyah has it goin on grin

but in a situation where u aint in a class,just run past her give her ur books or phone and plead with her to hold it for you 4 a moment,dont give her the chance to say no.

run 2 a corner,stay there 4 like say 2-5 minutes depending on where u think she was going,then run back and tell her thanks 4 holding it 4 ya.from then on, Your on ur own grin
ok,from then on, as her about her last class or something relating to education and play dumbo......gurls like it when a guy makes them feel intelligent.
from then on........ur OYO cheesy

or better,just walk up to her and ask her, i love u talk ur own cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Only: What Are Guys Scared Of? / I Suddenly Lost My Emmotions For Him / Why Do People Create Redundant Topics Everyday - Are Nigerians Boring People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.