Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Expensive Style[+18] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expensive Style[+18] (483 Views)

Young Girl Lands In Trouble After Giving Doggy S3x Style (18+) / Meet World’s Most Expensive Girl Whose Dowry Is 500 Cows And 3 V8 Cars / Watch Ghanaian Teenagers Give Sex Education On ‘doggy Style’ (18+ Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expensive Style[+18] by Kemblaze: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Copyright of

Usman K. Victor

The Beginning!

Babe: Ah.. Ahhh... Ahhhh..... “I LOVE YOU….”
She said in a low voice.

Me: I love you too Danny

I can clearly remember the intense feeling that night.

Hello my name is Kelvin, I was born May 21, 1998, I was born in Lagos but later moved to Benin city with my mom while my dad lived in Lagos their jobs made them very busy as they we working in reputable organizations.
Mom worked as a manager at NNPC Benin and dad worked as a manager at Union Bank Lekki branch Lagos, I was brought up as a Christian child I was never familiarized with worldly things at age 7 I had to go to my home town to spent a month with my grandma it was fun while it lasted tho…..Smiles……. grandma always like to spoil me so I was a “Little King” if there is anything like that……LOL…..
One night was home with my cousin and a girl her name is Odegua she was quite older than me tho she was 5years older than me and even tho I was quite playful back then I was sensible not to talk to people I don’t feel like talking to, guess that habits followed me till now…..LOL….. So we were home alone grandma went for something important to Abuja to meet my Aunt.
My cousin was quite older than me so he was kept in charge that night I and my cousin slept outside while looking and talking about the stars outside guess I have always been smart as my cousin was mesmerized with the information’s I gave him, at about 1am I was cold outside so I decided to go sleep in the living room consciously/unconsciously I staggered to the living room which want a long walk from were I slept outside.
Unfortunately for me Odegua wasn’t in her room probably she was hot inside and decided to sleep in the living room as she was sleeping with just a wrapper and it was loose open so technically she was naked in the living room unconscious me went to sleep in the living room fell on Odegua don’t get me wrong I was trying to stand back up but I was too weak and she seems like she was waiting patiently for me as she grabbed on to me.
That was how my first sex happened I was technically raped it doesn’t matter how you see it, well I didn’t tell my cousin or anyone for that matter I was intoxicated as I couldn’t stop myself I was young and couldn’t control the urge I had sex with Odegua a couple of times till my stay was over I went back to Benin as a kid I was always around girls from that day I decided to stay as far as I cold from ladies as possible.
a couple of years later
I was about writing my entrance exam into the university my school was quit fun as I was the lab prefect and the head boy at the same time, I was intelligent and quite ugly if I say so myself….LOL….. well I always got the girls anyways even if I was an introvert
Kelvin can I talk with you…
I heard from behind me, so I turned to look behind me it was Anastasia she was in same class with me and was the head-girl while I was the head-boy she was quite beautiful and chubby but I mean the sexy type of chubby with D breast shape, a bit big ass, and a tiny waist.
Me: OH okay did you already meet with the properetree ?
I presumed
Anastasia: No, its kinda something Personal Kelvin…….
Re: Expensive Style[+18] by Kemblaze: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Expensive style back on

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Bitcoin / How I Got Entangled With The Nicest Man But His Wife Wants Him Back / Lady Gives Shocking Reason For Pouring Hot Water On His Sleeping Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.