Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Lady Gives Shocking Reason For Pouring Hot Water On His Sleeping Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives Shocking Reason For Pouring Hot Water On His Sleeping Boyfriend (484 Views)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gives Shocking Reason For Pouring Hot Water On His Sleeping Boyfriend by Naijassador: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
A lady identified with Twitter handle @akuaateresa recently shared a post on her twitter handle that made a lot of people react.

The twitter in a post explained how she calmly boiled hot water and poured it on the man who broke her heart while he was sleeping.

According to her, heartbreak can make one turn evil.

Check out her post below;

https://naijassador.com/i-calmly-boiled-water-poured-it-on-him-while-he-slept-because-he-broke-my-heart-lady-brags/

Re: Lady Gives Shocking Reason For Pouring Hot Water On His Sleeping Boyfriend by BadEnglish(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Haaa ToTO ppl again

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Shocking Reason For Pouring Hot Water On His Sleeping Boyfriend by heniford2: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
had this girl sleep over in my house i never closed my eye till morning around 2am in the morning she waked up rushed to my kitchen i followed her behind she opened the soup i paid for someone to cook for me and put something in it i saw it i pretend it was alright then this happened...
Re: Lady Gives Shocking Reason For Pouring Hot Water On His Sleeping Boyfriend by BaddieFreak(f): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
heniford2:
had this girl sleep over in my house i never closed my eye till morning around 2am in the morning she waked up rushed to my kitchen i followed her she opened the soup i paid for someone to cook for and put something in it i saw it i pretend it was alright then this happened...

I don't believe your story lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Gives Shocking Reason For Pouring Hot Water On His Sleeping Boyfriend by heniford2: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
BaddieFreak:

I don't believe your story lipsrsealed
you don't
need to believe it was not telling you to believe was telling guys to becareful with your so called girlfriend, nabour girl, church girl, school girl,or who ever that is not family shit really happens

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Celebrates As She Buys Brand New Toyota Landcruiser Worth Millions / I Am Having Pregnancy S*x Dreams But The Problem Is My Husband Is Not In The Dre / What Is The Best Way To Propose In This Present Time Without Embarrassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.