Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) (30334 Views)

The Woman With Two Vagina (photos) / Two Ladies Wear Caps Shaped Like Penis And Vagina (photos) / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
More.

Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
In every marriage,there is only but ONE key to unlocking the heart of your partner.

COMMUNICATION.

This is the only way. Communication is the key.

What are you afraid of??

Even growing up as a little girl,I always confronted my dad whenever I see him doing things I didn't like.
He either gave me reasons why he did those things or he told me to forget it.

Asking someone what's bothering them isn't a crime.

No body is killing you if you talk.

Speak up,I don't like this,I don't like that.

An understanding partner will surely look up your words or advice.

If anything is giving you a hard time,it shouldn't be talking to your partner.

Remember,no one will kill you if you talk. So then,why not just talk?
Speak your mind.

Remember that Buddy you always chat with? Yes
That one you always spend all day talking to.
The one you lost his contact.

Luckily,you've gotten his contact again and you both have finally reconnected.

You can only imagine the joy,right? cheesy

Reconnect with your partner.
Using just mere words.

Communication, is the key.
Communication, is the way.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2021
Do you want to train your kids in one of the best forms possible??
Stay tuned. cheesy
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 31, 2021
StacyO:
Do you want to train your kids in one of the best forms possible??

Stay tuned. cheesy
Can we meet towards sex?
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Can we meet towards sex?

Nawa ooo

This thread isn't for hookups.
Please,find a hookup thread or platform.

Thank you.
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 3:57am On Feb 01, 2021
StacyO:
I'm glad you clicked,relax while I tickle your fantasy.
Don't touch that button.

NB: I will be updating this thread with new styles for couples every week.
Enjoy!! smiley

Warning!!!---- This thread CONTAINS explicit (18+) contents, if you're not up to 18,please exit.
This thread is not for fornicators,please exit.

Married men and women,welcome smiley
Same goes to our singles guys n ladies planning on settling down.

Photos are down below just for further explanations.

(-----To really stretch out the vagina,you need a baby coming through it.
The vagina is a very very elastic organ,when properly lubricated or aroused,the vagina can expand to a very wide length to accommodate whatever is coming in/out.

When a woman goes through menopause, her vaginal entrance shrinks and becomes tighter. That is if in any case she is not having sex as frequently as before.

()----Her Vagina (Why loose?)::: All the comments guys make about getting ladies with deep boreholes down below laid, are TERRIBLE LIES.

()----What's The Truth?::: When a woman have sex frequently or give birth through the vagina,there will be little changes in the size of the vagina. But,there won't be that big a difference unless,the man in question has a SMALL PENIS.

()----After Childbirth::: She will most likely feel her vagina is loose and will always be less satisfied. This is why you see wives who deny their husbands sex,stories of infidelity and what have you in marriages.
It may not have to do with the vaginal opening but,the way you handle her on bed OR how you perform your duties as a better half.

HOW DO I SOLVE THIS LACK OF ENJOYMENT ISSUE ??

(1) Body Oil:::::: Also know as the sensual oil. This can be gotten at any supermarket near you,it is one of the most proven source of happiness during sex.
Once gotten,apply all over your partner from the neck to their toes. Make sure you give him or her a very heart warming massage with the oil before you proceed.
It doesn't only bring out pleasure but,will equally make your partner fall crazily for you.

(2) Ice:::::::: Also known as official attachment. The use of ice is something you're not so familiar with but,its something rare and unique.
It gives your partner another different level of high voltage ecstasy.
Just get water and refrigerate it till you get ice cubes. Collect this pieces of ice cubes and use it on your partner as a surprise. You can use it to suck or stroke them. It is applicable to both men and women.

(3)Doggy Froggy:::::: Start in a doggy position,circle your hips,squeeze your butts,bend your back till your chest is touching the bed and do abdominal lock. Make sure your legs are tightly closed so as to tighten the pelvic floor.

(4)FaceOff:::::: Get him to sit on a chair and guide your way to his laps. You face him while seated on his laps.
You can choose to place your legs on his shoulder while he helps guide you up and down his John Thomas.

(5)Cockscrew:::::: Lay down on your side with him kneeling at your back. He enters through the back while you still lying down. You can place a pillow under to avoid pains.

(6)Reggae and blues::::::: Like the name implies,it doesn't only send you into memory land,it equally builds you a home there.
Lie on your stomach with him straddling you. Move your hips a little bit up with your legs closed.
This helps to stimulate both the center of gravity and K-spot which are located in the cervix and anus respectively.

(7)Push Me Forward:::::: You remain standing while she bends over. With her legs tightly closed,you enter from behind.
You can take a break if you both feel leg pains. Make sure to always ask your partner what makes them comfortable most so they'll know you equally care.

(coolHotSpot:::::::Start with missionary position with your legs up on his shoulders. Squeeze your butts while guiding yourself up and down.
This is mostly good for those who tend not to enjoy sex,due to the belief of their vagina being wide.
Not the normal missionary position cause,this time you place your legs on his shoulders.

(9)Digging Deep:::::::: This is one of the best sex positions you wish to always try.
You can do this with your partners legs tightly closed as well and it keeps you in control on how far you wish to go.
Get her lying down in the bed while you carry her legs up,both closed,bend it until it touches her tummy. You're good to go.

(10)Cow Boy::::::::Just like the cowgirl position, this can equally be performed by the man. During this process,your partner's legs are tightly closed while you ride her. It helps to make way for faster orgasm and more immeasurable pleasure.

HOW DO I GET HER TO EQUALLY CREATE ROOM FOR SEX??

Truth is,in the Nigerian setting of how men and women should perform in a marriage, it favours men most and that's the plain TRUTH.
This days, you hear cases of people going to court due to the wife not giving in to sex,ladies going beyond the shores of their marriages to seek for pleasure.
And what do you think are the reasons behind all that?

(1)pre-intimacy:::::: It is no story that pre-intimacy is the master of the game. Without pre-intimacy,sex is just mere passing of time for a couple who truly claim to love each other.
Start with the kisses(I know how hard this is for Nigerians),smooching, application of the sensual oil, dirty talks and what have you. This doesn't only help to create a stronger bond between you two but,equally help your wife get completely lubricated and properly aroused.

(2)Encourage her to do kegel exercise months after childbirth. It will help tighten the vaginal muscles a bit.

(3)Try a new style:::::: Stop being boring Mr man.
If she doesn't know,teach her.

You'll complain she doesn't know how to stop lying down like a wood,you that is the tree, what have you taught her?

(4) Discuss your fantasies::::: Yes!! Tell him/her how you've always wanted to do that weird stuff but,scared of being criticised. Tell her how you've always wanted to have him/her under a tree or inside a moving truck.

(5)Spice it up:::::: Take him/her out on a date,sex chat if possible. Create a romantic scene during Valentine, take her to the club if possible.
Go on vacations (forget the kids,grandma is always there for them OR better still,look for a trusted family member to pin them on)

(6)Make out:::::::: Got it?? Jump in on him/her while they're in the bathroom/office. Try out love making on the kitchen counter/car.

(7)Lower her stress level::::::: It ain't easy!!
Taking up the responsibility of a mother,a lovepeddler and a burden sharer.
Try and lower her work load,get her a maid if possible.

NB: When babies start coming into a family,attention ratio drops.
3 goes to the kids and household activities while 1 goes to the hubby. Talk more for a working class lady.

Now you see where the problem is? Try and assist sometimes. It will help her have enough energy to bounce around during dinner.

(coolPractice good sex,practice morning sex.

(9)Make your partner feel desirable::::::: Yes!
Stop telling her oh! look you have a big tummy. Stop telling him oh! look you always look funny.
This kills off their self esteem, even without them showing it.

(10)Make yourself desirable:::::::Change some attitudes you showcase during se x.
To build up more trust,you can equally ask your partner if there are some attitudes he/she thinks you should eliminate. It helps create confidence in the mind of your partner.

Scandals in marriages can be controlled if you discover your roles and take them up seriously.

Thank you!!!

Ok
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Gentle0wavez: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
aluyapreston:

lol no be small o. that guy just dey para. everywhere now I dey always see Nigeria girls are useless grin

That guy lacks joy aswear
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Truthabulabula(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
StacyO,what did I just read? grin
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Truthabulabula:
StacyO,what did I just read? grin

An educational stuff.
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Truthabulabula(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Stacyo, you wrote that book yourself??

I gat something for you. But, I'll wait for your call.
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Truthabulabula(m): 12:30am On Mar 22, 2021
Stacyo, you could've easily reached out to me. Made me drop my digits as well. Please, come online. Lonely as fvck
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Following...
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by RitaMcMillae: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
The good news is that you can tighten your vagina naturally. There is no need for you to undergo any kind of crazy surgery. You can actually get the results that you are looking for without having to do much at all. You can use these natural techniques to start transforming your body today! Discover More Here... https://www.infomagazines.com/health-and-fitness/women-health/how-to-tighten-your-vagina-naturally/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / Nairalander's Pre- Wedding Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.