Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) (30342 Views)

The Woman With Two Vagina (photos) / Two Ladies Wear Caps Shaped Like Penis And Vagina (photos) / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
KidDarkness:
Chai! StacyO, you have deflowered my eyes.

This thread is for married people oo baby.

grin grin

I put a warning sign there now.
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
M.....

Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by KidDarkness(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

This thread is for married people oo baby.

grin grin

I put a warning sign there now.
Curiosity got the best of me. Unmarried people too could learn in preparation for married life
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
KidDarkness:

Curiosity got the best of me. Unmarried people too could learn in preparation for married life

All correct.
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by KidDarkness(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

All correct.
But you know what they say, "practice makes perfect".
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
KidDarkness:
But you know what they say, "practice makes perfect".

Practising when married is the real deal

1 Like

Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by KidDarkness(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

Practising when married is the real deal
When i'm ready for marriage, I will contact you for pointers and directions. Wouldn't want to be embarrassed by locating the wrong hole
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
KidDarkness:

When i'm ready for marriage, I will contact you for pointers and directions. Wouldn't want to be embarrassed by locating the wrong hole

Funny
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
HERE ARE WAYS BY WHICH YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF AND YOUR PARTNER LAST LONGER IN BED.

First,you have to make sure you both are in the mood else,only one person will end up pretending to enjoy the whole stuff.
Whereas he/she is not.

How long does the average person last during sex?

According to a 2005 study conducted across 5 countries, vaginal sex generally lasts for around 5 to 6 minutes.
However, there's no correct amount of time for sex to last and it's up to you and your partner to decide what works best.

If you are struggling with finishing too early, here are something's you can do to help yourself or your partner.

1. Condoms

Since premature ejaculation may be a result of hypersensitivity, using a condom is a simple solution that may make sex last longer. The condom forms a barrier around the penis that dulls sensation and may lead to delayed ejaculation.

2. The pause-squeeze method

The pause-squeeze method can be done while having sex or masturbating and involves:
Having sex until you feel that you are about to ejaculate.
Then, pulling out and squeezing the tip of your penis for several seconds, or until the need to ejaculate passes.
And finally, continuing to have sex and repeating the technique as needed.

3) Get rid of anxiety,stress and depression

Not finding the partner you mate with attractive(both sexually or otherwise),can make you loose total interest in sex.
You just want to do this thing quickly and wash up.
Yes,this can make you a 2 secs man to be candid and you'll end up never enjoying sex in your marriage.
Try sort out any issues you have with your partner maturely, there was a reason why he/she became your better half.
Discuss whatever it is you find so troubling.

4) pre-intimacy

pre-intimacy helps keep people long on bed.
Even your woman will wonder why you don't always ejaculate quickly.

It's a secret shhhhhhhhh

5) Masturbate early before the sex takes place.

Don't get to addicted to this though cause it might make you loose interest in sex.
Masturbating early enough keeps your mind calm and will help keep you a little bit less excited.

6) Pinch or squeeze their balls.

This is quite a good technique cause it will as well help him last longer during the whole process.

But,giving him a slight pinch on his balls, might be a better idea.
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by KingZaddy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

hahahahahahaha
Funny
may I Ask. Are You Naturally A Talkative
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
KingZaddy:
may I Ask. Are You Naturally A Talkative

Not at all.

Why?
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by NiRfreak(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Vagina is loose cos it has expiry date...it's made to expire ...While diick does not shrink or reduce in size. Thanks
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by KidDarkness(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:
HERE ARE WAYS BY WHICH YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF AND YOUR PARTNER LAST LONGER IN BED.

First,you have to make sure you both are in the mood else,only one person will end up pretending to enjoy the whole stuff.
Whereas he/she is not.

According to a 2005 study conducted across 5 countries, vaginal sex generally lasts for around 5 to 6 minutes.
However, there's no correct amount of time for sex to last and it's up to you and your partner to decide what works best.

If you are struggling with finishing too early, here are something's you can do to help yourself or your partner.

1. Condoms

Since premature ejaculation may be a result of hypersensitivity, using a condom is a simple solution that may make sex last longer. The condom forms a barrier around the penis that dulls sensation and may lead to delayed ejaculation.

The pause-squeeze method can be done while having sex or masturbating and involves:
Then, pulling out and squeezing the tip of your penis for several seconds, or until the need to ejaculate passes.

Not finding the partner you mate with attractive(both sexually or otherwise),can make you loose total interest in sex.
Yes,this can make you a 2 secs man to be candid and you'll end up never enjoying sex in your marriage.
Try sort out any issues you have with your partner maturely, there was a reason why he/she became your better half.

4) pre-intimacy

It's a secret shhhhhhhhh

Don't get to addicted to this though cause it might make you loose interest in sex.
Masturbating early enough keeps your mind calm and will help keep you a little bit less excited.

This is quite a good technique cause it will as well help him last longer during the whole process.

Condoms and Masturbation, is. a no no for me
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by KingZaddy(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2021
StacyO:

Not at all.

Why?
cause Your Profile Is Like A Gallery Of Words smiley ... You Filled Every Box With Something To Say. More Like A Feminist Kinda girl
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Ffolksy: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2021
StacyO:

Whereas he/she is not.

1. Condoms

4) pre-intimacy

It's a secret shhhhhhhhh

Stacy0 are you ambivalent? Today you're giving hints on sex and how to do it better. Other time, you'll be telling us to abstain.

Back to your topic:

For the technique that involves stopping intermittently and squeezing your D right before cumming so as to delay it, that can mess up your tummy afterwards. Also when the stuff are at the exit point already, you really can't stop them from cummin.

Masturbating before sex so as to prolong time spent during the actual sex is just what Economists term diminishing marginal utility. And that's why men spend increasing time per each successive round.

If you really analyze the maximum satisfaction you derive as a guy during sex, you will discover it's not worth all the stress staying forever just to please your counterpart. If pleasing your partner is the concern, pre and post intimacy usually do the trick.

Maximising satisfaction entails deriving the highest value per thrust. Delayed ejaculation techniques are simply teaching you not to maximise satisfaction per thrust. So what's the point when I can't be on cloud nine each time I successfully do the rhythm?

1 Like

Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by fuckaholic25(f): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2021
nice one girl!
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2021
@Ffolsky
The thread is for married people cheesy

Indicated on the first page of the thread smiley

Thanks for your input as well.

Majorly for people who tend to ejaculate faster.
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2021
KingZaddy:
cause Your Profile Is Like A Gallery Of Words smiley ... You Filled Every Box With Something To Say. More Like A Feminist Kinda girl

Nothing feministic going on there.
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by KingZaddy(m): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2021
StacyO:

Nothing feministic going on there.

GIVE me one Word For You Kind Of Girl
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Rushna27(f): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2021
nice one for we way need to learn but pictures wud ave helped more.....
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Rushna27:
nice one for we way need to learn but pictures wud ave helped more.....
You can't view the pictures??
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
@StacyO impressive write up, learnt a lot, but I think masturbation should be discouraged by all means, for me personally it's a no go area.

The sex styles got my mind on over ride, hmmm have some things to try out when the time is right. grin

Would like to acknowledge the time and effort you put into the research and write up, making it comprehensive at that for free, It only takes passion and some level of serious discipline but know this whenever you dispense value either for free or by selling there'll always be a reward

I look forward to the relating side of things I.e building a stable relationship, as earlier referenced in the preceding post. Cheers
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
rowland545:
Nah d explicit content me I come see oooo...

I no get strength to read DAT epistle.

show me d picture or me and u go get problem just now
we are in the same shoes, lol...
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
StacyO:

That can only happen during certain situations such as childbirth.

It is quite possible but,certainty very rare.
u say rare?..lemme not talk...do u know what a "tasteless" pussy feels like?, u not a guy, so u won't understand..

1 Like

Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Asadujames202(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nice one
But too explicit

Not good for my none existing high morals
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

Who did this thing to you?

1 Like

Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 19, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Who did this thing to you?

Lol grin grin grin
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2021
Asadujames202:
Nice one But too explicit

Not good for my none existing high morals

Non existing
Lol
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2021
LINTUNE:
u say rare?..lemme not talk...do u know what a "tasteless" pussy feels like?, u not a guy, so u won't understand..
It all boils down to how you handle issues concerning the bedroom.
Re: When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend / Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.