Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,185 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

15 Sexually Intimate Questions To Use While Flirting With A Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Sexually Intimate Questions To Use While Flirting With A Girl. (439 Views)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / 25 Sexually Intimate Questions To Ask A Girl And Turn Her On. / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Sexually Intimate Questions To Use While Flirting With A Girl. by Asapchikki(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2020

The questions you ask a girl will make or break the relationship, so if you are interested in flirting with her you must be able to ask one or more of this sexually intimate questions. Careful choosing the word that comes out of your mouth is very necessary because women are easily convinced by what they hear.

Engaging your girl in dirty talks is not a guarantee that she will be turned on and most girls find it uncomfortable, that’s why it is necessary to be careful with the kind of words you use.

In this article we have carefully selected sexually intimidate questions that is guaranteed to get her on the mood. It is very advisable you use this question as they set the tone for erotic romance.

Throwing some specific sensual questions to your lady could do more to her than you can imagine so knowing these questions to ask is an added advantage to any man who wants to get the most out his lady as regards intimacy and sex.

Here are 15 sexual questions to ask a girl to understand her sex life and know her sensual feelings:

1. What is the first thing you noticed about me?
2. How would you describe me to other people?
3. When I touch and romance your fingers how do you feel?
4. Do you feel like seeing me shirtless?
5. What is the dirtiest thing you’ve ever said to someone?
6. Where do you like to be touched the most during pre-intimacy?
7. Do you always want pre-intimacy before sex and what’s your favorite kind of pre-intimacy?
8. What turns you on the most about the opposite sex

See full here : https://dategalore.com/sexually-intimate-questions/

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For dat Guy dat Said He Worked As A Barman In Lagos Brothel Be happy / Advise Needed: Marriage Issues / Tips For Women Looking For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.