Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) (393 Views)

Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding / Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
A 31-year-old Nigerian lady identified as Juliet Nlemadim has died a few days to her wedding in Imo State, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that the University of Lagos graduate died on December 3, after a brief illness. She will be laid to rest in her hometown, Uborji Okuku, Owerri West on Friday, December 11,2020.

Late Juliet was set to tie the knot with Nnaemeka Abakporo on Wednesday, December 30th in Owerri.

Her friends have taken to Facebook to mourn her. Achor Goddey wrote:

"Dear juliet Nlemadim.. I hate doing this but I have no choice but to write in tears and pains..!!

You called me just last week to give me the best And long awaited news of your marriage/ wedding ceremony which comes up 26days from now (Dec 30th) we both planned happily and I promised to play a vital role towards your happy day...

"Juliet why departing so soon
I can't say RIP but I have to say goodbye till we meet to part no more.
Goodnight juliet
Goodnight dearest friend
Goodnight my person

"No more happy married life to you
Rather its happy death day... "Tears tears tears!!!!
This life is a journey
God be with your soul"
https://www.facebook.com/100001127036880/posts/3488769117837288/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1374872/nigerian-woman-dies-days-wedding-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
See

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
More

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Taywon: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Death is everyone destiny...
We only pray not to die in our prime.
.... to the one's that we lost on the way.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
Condolences..

In the Journey of life ,you must Understand that not Everyone who Smiles to you or at you is really Happy for you.

The Heart of man is Evil and Desperately Wicked! Who can know it?

Beware of " Unfriendly Friends"
Beware of " Household Enemies" ( Na who know you de do you!)

It is not Everybody that you Share your Happiness to.

Be wise as Serpent and Harmless as doves!

Most Important! Be a Genuie Child of JESUS and Commit your Matters into His Hands..

May God Give us Understanding..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

2O2O has been a year with cantankerous event. As am typing this a woman in my area die. Few days ago a baby in our neighborhood die also. Am just in àwe the way things happen.

Rip ma!
Diffinatly we are sojourn on this earth!
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Pierocash(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hope her parents will refund the young man after paying gbogbotigbo. They should refund him oo.

Rip Juliet
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Taywon:
Death is everyone destiny ...

We only pray not to die in our prime.

.... to the one's that we lost on the way

Destiny without two things is worthless. Guarantee of heaven and inpacti impacting the world.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by IamD18: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
On a very good day, we'll get to understand that death is the best thing that happened to humans.

I'm more concerned on the possiblity of the guy getting back what he has already spent regarding the wedding. So heartbreaking.

May God not allow us spend in vain.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Iconstar: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
cry

So bad.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:
cheesy

Why are you smiling? undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fear the day your story will hit nairaland frontpage, and u are no more to comment...
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Pierocash:
Hope her parents will refund the young man after paying gbogbotigbo. They should refund him oo.

Rip Juliet
U spoke my mind.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:
On a very good day, we'll get to understand that death is the best thing that happened to humans.

I'm more concerned on the possiblity of the guy getting back what he has already spent regarding the wedding. So heartbreaking.

May God not allow us spend in vain.
U said "death" is a best thing ? ...
May the best thing locate u in jesus name.
Can i hear your amen ?
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:
On a very good day, we'll get to understand that death is the best thing that happened to humans...
Na poetry dy do you this.
Chai

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 11, 2020
One day we'll realize that we only start living when we're dead.

RIP.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 11, 2020
As I lay me down to sleep

Pray the Lord my soul to keep

Hope it's not too late for me.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by olukorede44835: 5:08am On Dec 11, 2020
One day we'll realize that we only start living when we're dead.RIP.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Pls Help...graphics / Kind Souls, Please Help Us. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.