Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ways On How To Become My Friend And Cash Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways On How To Become My Friend And Cash Out (331 Views)

How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways On How To Become My Friend And Cash Out by youngest85(m): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2020
1 you must be a male
2 you must detest ladies
3 you must have active bank account that can take up to 500k at a time

If you are interested just signify
Re: Ways On How To Become My Friend And Cash Out by Famexit(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2020
Am interested
Re: Ways On How To Become My Friend And Cash Out by fergieboy: 7:19am On Dec 11, 2020
Interested
Re: Ways On How To Become My Friend And Cash Out by Tenshades(m): 7:20am On Dec 11, 2020
youngest85:
1 you must be a male
2 you must detest ladies

Let's go
Re: Ways On How To Become My Friend And Cash Out by motionarena: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2020
youngest85:
1 you must be a male
2 you must detest ladies

i have all the qualities I am your friend
Re: Ways On How To Become My Friend And Cash Out by Uzomacharles: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2020
Awon
Re: Ways On How To Become My Friend And Cash Out by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2020
They will use your account to receive money stolen from other people's accounts

When those people discover your account will be frozen this guy will have run and blocked your number

You will go to.jail

3 Likes

Re: Ways On How To Become My Friend And Cash Out by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

When those people discover your account will be frozen this guy will have run and blocked your number

You will go to.jail
lmao you correct die. Greed kills o and awoof dey kill too.
Re: Ways On How To Become My Friend And Cash Out by grim33(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2020
Hiss
Re: Ways On How To Become My Friend And Cash Out by Tenshades(m): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2020
Nightstalker:

You will go to.jail

Una for calm down make we collect screenshots first come open him nyansh for here...

Oooooo.
Re: Ways On How To Become My Friend And Cash Out by ipadeola91057: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2020
:1 you must be a male2 you must detest ladies3 you must have active bank account that can take up to 500k at a timeIf you are interested just signifyi have all the qualities I am your friend

(1) (Reply)

Man Calls Ex Out Online On Her Birthday / See How I Got My Christmas Chicken.. (pics) / Ladies Proposed To This Kind Of Guys In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.