Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Man Calls Ex Out Online On Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Ex Out Online On Her Birthday (331 Views)

I Can't Get My Ex Out Of My Mind, Its Killin' / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / I Can Get My Ex Out Of My Head. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Ex Out Online On Her Birthday by seanjost: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2020
Nigerian man wishes his Ex happy birthday while calling her out for allegedly cheating on him with 23men.

Re: Man Calls Ex Out Online On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2020
This fool is a simp. Why call out an olosho when he should have moved on long time. It shows he is still under the spell of her pusssy. Olosho go olosho come, real men will stand. When you date women without emotions, you won't have time for this kind of nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Ex Out Online On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 14, 2020
Stupid man, is it her birthright to stick with you? Good riddance, I don't understand why Nigerian men have this stupid mentality that a lady must or should suffer with them before she can be tagged a good woman. You ain't her father and it's solely her decision to stick with you or waka. Imagine the stupid manipulative man tarnishing her image on social media.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Ex Out Online On Her Birthday by hayatulimisticor(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2020
Zzor:
Stupid man, is it her birthright to stick with you? Good riddance, I don't understand why Nigerian men have this stupid mentality that a lady must or should suffer with them.

Illicic” a juventus player earning almost 50million naira a week yet his wife cheated on him with a bartender!

My point- it’s not about money most times, ladies are just weird!

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Ex Out Online On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2020
who cares for this ?

any vagina person in the house?

Re: Man Calls Ex Out Online On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2020
hayatulimisticor:

Illicic” a juventus player earning almost 50million naira a week yet his wife cheated on him with a bartender!

My point- it’s not about money most times, ladies are just weird!
Men are more weird, I'm sure the man you talked about has been on a cheating spree most of his life and nobody makes any big deal out of it.
Re: Man Calls Ex Out Online On Her Birthday by CandyOps(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2020
Zzor:
Stupid man, is it her birthright to stick with you? Good riddance, I don't understand why Nigerian men have this stupid mentality that a lady must or should suffer with them before she can be tagged a good woman. You ain't her father and it's solely her decision to stick with you or waka. Imagine the stupid manipulative man tarnishing her image on social media.

You sound like you just wanna support your kind but it's okay. I don't argue with ladies esp online. It's like hitting your head against a locked door because it won't open
Re: Man Calls Ex Out Online On Her Birthday by benedict100(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2020
She don’t wanna be saved..Don’t save her!! J Cole grin

(1) (Reply)

What's The Health Benefits Of Weed And Honey? / See How I Got My Christmas Chicken.. (pics) / Tacha Hails Bobrisky – She Is The Nicest Woman I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.