Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? (2673 Views)

Ladies, Avoid Baldheaded Men! Especially The Light Skinned Ones (photos) / Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? / Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? (2) (3) (4)

Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by BUSHYANUS(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2020
I find baldheaded men very disgusting
Do some women find those ones attractive?
Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by SoftP(m): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2020
BUSHYANUS:

Olodo

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by BUSHYANUS(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2020
SoftP:

Olodo

Respect yourself o

Mpama sad

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Odoogu(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2020
bro you go surprise wetin dey attract women to men after money cheesycheesy

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Freestainworld(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2020
BUSHYANUS:

Are baldheaded men not human human being? BankyW is baldheaded but looking handsome, Your olodo president is baldheaded, is he not the president of Nigeria with a beautiful wife?

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by BUSHYANUS(m): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Freestainworld:
Are baldheaded men not human human being? BankyW is baldheaded but looking handsome, Your olodo president is baldheaded, is he not the president of Nigeria with a beautiful wife?

So Buhari be olodo? shocked

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2020
If you do not define yourself with your baldness, then women wont consider it a problem. Also, other areas of your life should be fine, so the baldness will become inconsequential in the grand picture. Tuface is bald, but would you think women penalise him due to it ? I bet the answer is no.

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2020
center Molo? only if you have plenty money to cover up for it else it's a total turn off

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Vanzcharles(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:
center Molo? only if you have plenty money to cover up for it else it's a total turn off
So in other words, money makes you compromise.

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by BUSHYANUS(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:

Bam
Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by SoftP(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2020
BUSHYANUS:

Respect yourself o

Mpama sad
Akpu grin
Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2020
Vanzcharles:

So in other words, money makes you compromise.
Yes ooo, how can you bring center molo with empty pocket? did they swear for the person, we are in a world full of compromise,so what are you saying?

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Vanzcharles(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:
Yes ooo, how can you bring center molo with empty pocket? did they swear for the person, we are in a world full of compromise,so what are you saying?

cheesy grin Abeg no kiii me ooo. At least e must get one sha cheesy.
Wahala for hu no get hair 4 head and ni get moni ooo.
Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2020
Vanzcharles:

cheesy grin Abeg no kiii me ooo. At least e must get one sha cheesy. Wahala for hu no get hair 4 head and ni get moni ooo.
lol abi
Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2020
Let me shock you, women are more attracted to mind than the look, what makes a man attracted to a woman is different from what makes a woman attracted to a man

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Donspicey: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2020
Hmmmm...oga ooooo

Well if the Head bald and the pocket hold bars no problem......

moreover my Mentor OBO get bald head but money yakpa.....

God take my hair in exchange for wealth...

Who plenty hair help with out money

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by GreenArrow1(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2020
roteblomen:
If you do not define yourself with your baldness, then women wont consider it a problem. Also, other areas of your life should be fine, so the baldness will become inconsequential in the grand picture. Tuface is bald, but would you think women penalise him due to it ? I bet the answer is no.

So because you are bald, ALL other areas of your life should be fine before the baldness becomes inconsequential to a woman finding you attractive?

That may be true for the many teenagers roaming around this forum with little or no real -life experiences with dating in Nigeria. However, the baldness of a man is the least of a woman's worries when evaluating a man's attractiveness in present day Nigeria.

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2020
Baldness has catergory now. Like the type of Papa Ajasco is a "no no" for me. In fact, I don't like any type. It makes them look old and local.

Any man with bald Should just scrape off everything.

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by paulolee(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2020
sure....as long as the aza isnt balded....

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by oladipo81606: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
I find baldheaded men very disgustingDo some women find those ones attractive?
Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Churchill6767: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
CalliDora1:
Baldness has catergory now. Like the type of Papa Ajasco is a "no no" for me. In fact, I don't like any type. It makes them look old and local.

Any man with bald Should just scrape off everything.

Even 2face?
Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Churchill6767:

Even 2face?

Tuface doesn't leave his hair to grow so you'll hardly notice it. That was why I said it's better when scraped off completely just like Tufaces'.
Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by blinking001(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Na today we go sabi all the nairaland men with bald head. grin
Wonderful thread grin

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Psych412(f): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
yes

my senior sis husband has a bald head.

70% of men with bald head are lovely. they cherish their wife/girlfriend so much.

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ask Atiku Abubakar...
Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by fuckaholic25(f): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
BUSHYANUS:
I find baldheaded men very disgusting Do some women find those ones attractive?
ur Papa
Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Synord(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
“ I will tell you how to become rich.To make money , you must invest money ” — Warren Buffett

A lot of us complain about the state of things . Complain about our financial life . Complain about the Economy . Complain about food . Complain about how difficult it is to get a source of income .

What thing we however never do is to “ Take the opportunity when we finally see one “ . Most people miss out on life changing opportunities because they are not ready to invest .

“ oh , I cannot not spend that much money on investing in my self and training myself “ .

“ oh I just want to make quick money only , I don’t want to learn anything “

Poor People look at how much money they are Spending . Rich people look at how much value they are getting ” — Bill Gates

Every Wealthy person in the world today understands the principle of Value .

What am I gaining in the long Run ?
Is this model sustainable ?
Will I get more money if I am consistent and put work into this model ?

Break Free From Fear That has been holding a lot of Nigerians in darkness .

The only way you can attain Financial independence is to “ GET UP AND WORK HARD FOR YOURSELF “.

Your own money will always be different from any other money you are given .

Stop Collecting Fish , Start catching Fishes .

Challenge Yourself and Change your situation by learning and working hard

Learn more about making sustainable income from digital/Affiliate marketing via this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6289756/experience-making-income-through-digital/1#96962506
Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by fuckaholic25(f): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:
lol abi
so, if hes dead broke and has full hairline,u re good?
Lmao...the way some opposite sex think is baffling!!!
Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
fuckaholic25:
so, if hes dead broke and has full hairline,u re good?
Lmao...the way some opposite sex think is baffling!!!
stop twisting my comment, I responded based on the topic and if you are not a new person here, you should know my stands regarding the issue of money in a relationship by now. I said someone can not be bald and still come with an empty pocket,there should be something to compensate for the baldness, you can't be bald and Still come forth with empty pocket, I will stone you.
Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by tobechi74: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sign of wisdom
Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by silibaba: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bald head no be crime, ask David and tuface angry

Re: Are There Women Who Find Baldheaded Men Attractive? by silibaba: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
fuckaholic25:
ur Papa
one of them spotted grin

I Take Tramadol To Masturbate / Breakfast For My Hubby / Fvck Her So Good That, When She Thinks Of You. She Gets Wet.