Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? (2719 Views)

I Find Older Women Attractive. Am I Weird?? / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by kollinzgee(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2022
I am 30 now,i notice i am more attractive to women now than when i was 19-24,i currently have a 17 year old girl who seriously want a relationship with me,though i made the move at first but i later backed out when i discovered her age i cant date a lady below 19 years of age.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2022
Stability

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Mrshocker(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Experience and mature men are less toxic and reserved.
We love peace of mind
We can resist insecurities more

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Elmojiid(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2022
They find there kudi, owo, ego more attractive

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Eyinju112(f): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2022
Like me, I can’t date an under 30 guy... God forbid...
They are so immature, their ways of handling thing is insane... they still wan play and me? I’m not in for that.. I want a serious man not a playboy.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by advanceDNA: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2022
kollinzgee:
I am 30 now,i notice i am more attractive to women now than when i was 19-24,i currently have a 17 year old girl who seriously want a relationship with me,though i made the move at first but i later backed out when i discovered her age i cant date a lady below 19 years of age.

U are in ur prime.....u have small change....u may even have ur own apartment whwre they can free spread legs... thats another plus.......

weda they are 17 or 35 years old, women like ready made goods ....its that simple

25 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by hbk001(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2022
Only sensible ladies who know what they want find older men attractive.
The others who are so full of youthful exuberance goes for anything.
Most girls these days, if you get some small change on you and living fine, they're ready to open yaaa and give you the cookies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by DoMeGood09: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2022
Hahahaha. Funny comments.
Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Boogyman557: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Most young men are struggling with their wild phase and confused about making serious decisions about life unlike older mature men that know what they want from their life. So, they are not going to mess with their partner or their life. They know exactly the right way of making their women feel special and pampered.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by aigohior(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2022
It's because of security, nothing else.
Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Lama70(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2022
The
Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Lama70(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2022
The younger women know that older men are frustrated from the woman at home. They capitalize on that to exploit the older man , thereby leaving the poor being frustrated again.

Then he either runs home to his first frustration or face the 3rd mainland bridge and........ Gbogaaaaa!

And that is the end of Solomon Grundy. Okay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by lereinter(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2022
Sebi you have started making money and have your apartment

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Only frustrated women will find an old man attractive .
The younger the berry the sweeter the juice.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by okoroemeka(m): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2022
kollinzgee:
older men are more matured,reserved,experienced in relationship issues and mostly have good finance to support a woman which to me is the critical factor

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Only frustrated women will find an old man attractive .
The younger the berry the sweeter the juice.
lipsrsealed

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2022
Nia69:
lipsrsealed
No cap you can’t compare a young fresh blood with an old one.
Reason most of you women age quickly. Too much of old blood in the veins. Is that clear?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by GodPrince: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Eyinju112:
They are so immature, their ways of handling thing is insane... they still wan play and me? I’m not in for that.. I want a serious man not a playboy.
if you're serious let's roll. Remember the first sign of a serious lady is her virginity still being intact, if yours is not intact then you certainly don't need a serious man, the fuckboys are not yet done with you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Eyinju112(f): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
See your shoes grin your shoes is a total turnoff for me grin
GodPrince:
if you're serious let's roll. Remember the first sign of a serious lady is her virginity still being intact, if yours is not intact then you certainly don't need a serious man, the fuckboys are not yet done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Mrtaye: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Eyinju112:
With so many distractions it's not so easy to get a serious relationship

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Eyinju112(f): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
That’s why we need mature men who can handle distractions
Mrtaye:

With so many distractions it's not so easy to get a serious relationship
Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
PerfectStranger:

No cap you can’t compare a young fresh blood with an old one.
Reason most of you women age quickly. Too much of old blood in the veins. Is that clear?
Still cap!!!
Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Eyinju112:
See your shoes grin your shoes is a total turnoff for me grin
Tell us, what's wrong with the shoes? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Mrtaye: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Eyinju112:
That’s why we need mature men who can handle distractions
Lolz distractions left and right...even mature men Aaron falling
Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by GodPrince: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=Eyinju112 post=118673442]See your shoes grin your shoes is a total turnoff for me grin. Ok
Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
kollinzgee:
Money!
Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Eyinju112:
Sorry, how old are you?
Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by SenecaTheYonger: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
When they’re young, they have no problem going after older men. They don’t even call it pedophilia.

But once they clock 30, they’ll start telling this same men not to go after younger women cause it’s giving pedo vibes.
Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
GodPrince:
Lol, oh my God. Of course it has to be a turn off for you because the fuckboys fhucking you certainly can't afford to buy my swade timberland even though it's only a cheap 50k. I understand a poor daft bitch like you can't recognize a Hilfiger Boot, your boyfriends them no get style na if not you for recognize that boot. Poor classless bitch I understand how broke and devastated you're, so many fuckboys fhucking you yet none could afford a Tims like mine, how can you want a serious man when you're not a virgin? when you have already been fuckd and used as a cum dump you still have the nerve to wish for a serious man, dirty hoe get a life, in case your sugar daddies want to buy a car, I have the ones they can afford. Connect them to me, no hard feelings bitch, if you're serious you will still be a virgin by now, so hide your hoe face in shame hoe.
Bro, this is too much now, take am easy,, ok? No hard feelings, she spake her mind. So, please, pardon her,,Niggy! Many ladies nor no d value of timbolo. That nah my wifey best shoe ooo. Not even for me ,but for herself. Yellow Storm precisely.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nia69:
Most young men are struggling with their wild phase and confused about making serious decisions about life unlike older mature men that know what they want from their life. So, they are not going to mess with their partner or their life. They know exactly the right way of making their women feel special and pampered.
Koret babe, spotted

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find Older Men Attractive? by Slmgirldippussy: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Old.man has saved up money ...that is it forget all other flimsy excuses
So Ned has stability abi and na maturity
Make una dey choke una sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Were In The Position Of This Jobless Guy Dating Rich Girl / I Gave My Girlfriend Money To Cook But She Used The Money To Plait Her Hair(pics / My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.