Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... (5907 Views)

Other Than Linkedin, Please How Do You Get Tech Jobs / Website For Remote Tech Jobs. / A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
CareerPorte:
IT CONSULTANT – JD
JOB LOCATION: Dubai, U.A.E
COMPENSATION: AED 6000 - AED 7000 PM+ Annual Bonus+ Medical Insurance+ Annual Air Tickets.

Responsibilities:
• To learn & train on the product and its offerings.
• Provide demos and product presentations to customers – in person & on Webinars.
• Attend to customer enquiries and support related queries.
• Conduct Trainings on the related product for new users internally &
externally.
• To provide assistance on technical queries.

Requirements:
• Minimum 1-2 Yrs of Experience.
• BSc/B.E in computer science, IT or relevant field; MSc/MBA in business will be a plus.
• Professional trainings/certifications on cloud vendors (E.g. AWS, AZURE, Google etc) is an advantage.
• A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Customer service orientation.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Relevant Knowledge/s in:
- WIN SERVER
- MYSQL
- LARAVEL
- PHP
- Node.js
- react

• An analytical mind with problem-solving attitude.

Send CV to: Hiring Manager
Email: hiringm272@gmail.com
This is a junior developer job. 1 to 2 years experience and it needs certifications. Cc karleb and lordally.
Re: Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... by Hannania(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
lordally:

Well...if you have 540K you can go for it...but since you wanna do it for 6 months , why not look for a way you can get a well structured learning too that wouldn't cost much...the full stack training is good but in the real sense nobody can be full stack oo...well if you are in Lagos we can meet I would love to help out by giving you resources you would need to kick start you in the 6 months of your IT...in exchange you will provide me with data to download maybe a Video of 15Gb....

As of the salary for Junior Dev it depends on the company..some pay70k some 80K some 100K some 120k but few sha...I would suggest you start with front end first...in short if you are in Lagos let's meet lemme help you with enough and well structured ressources worth the same amount you would pay them...free off charge ...but na you go pay my TP...
I thought about thesame thing, Options spread out. Thanks for the info
Re: Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... by lordally(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

This is a junior developer job. 1 to 2 years experience and it needs certifications. Cc karleb and lordally.

Nawa ooo I'm really seeing the truth in what you've always been saying about Niching down...
Re: Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... by Karleb(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
lordally:

Nawa ooo I'm really seeing the truth in what you've always been saying about Niching down...

I can bet if they had to choose between a developer with certification or not, they'll go with one with one.

At least if person no get CSC degree, he suppose get other certificates.
Re: Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... by lordally(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Karleb:

I can bet if they had to choose between a developer with certification or not, they'll go with one with one.

At least if person no get CSC degree, he suppose get other certificates.

I agree with ya
Re: Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... by CareerPorte: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
VACANCY – Remote Flash Developer (UK) with Javascript and Google App Engine.

This is a short-term project that will last till the end of January 2021.

Remuneration for this job is about £4, 000 to £5, 000 for the short-term period.

Qualified flash developers who are based in Nigeria and are ready to work remotely should send their CVs to edwardodili@gmail.com. Let the subject of the mail be “Flash Developer”

Recruiters can also refer their strong candidates for this role.
Re: Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... by Sulele04(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
@CareerPorte
please when there is a remote c# job (asp.net,xamarin,wpf) available please quote thanks.
Re: Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... by Oversight(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2020
I am interested
Re: Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... by olalekan9320(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
lordally:

Well...if you have 540K you can go for it...but since you wanna do it for 6 months , why not look for a way you can get a well structured learning too that wouldn't cost much...the full stack training is good but in the real sense nobody can be full stack oo...well if you are in Lagos we can meet I would love to help out by giving you resources you would need to kick start you in the 6 months of your IT...in exchange you will provide me with data to download maybe a Video of 15Gb....

As of the salary for Junior Dev it depends on the company..some pay70k some 80K some 100K some 120k but few sha...I would suggest you start with front end first...in short if you are in Lagos let's meet lemme help you with enough and well structured ressources worth the same amount you would pay them...free off charge ...but na you go pay my TP..
Re: Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is a gmail account: hiringm272@gmail.com

Advice for candidates is to always check that the .com name is a reputable domain name and to also research about the company first.

CareerPorte:
IT CONSULTANT – JD
JOB LOCATION: Dubai, U.A.E
COMPENSATION: AED 6000 - AED 7000 PM+ Annual Bonus+ Medical Insurance+ Annual Air Tickets.

Responsibilities:
• To learn & train on the product and its offerings.
• Provide demos and product presentations to customers – in person & on Webinars.
• Attend to customer enquiries and support related queries.
• Conduct Trainings on the related product for new users internally &
externally.
• To provide assistance on technical queries.

Requirements:
• Minimum 1-2 Yrs of Experience.
• BSc/B.E in computer science, IT or relevant field; MSc/MBA in business will be a plus.
• Professional trainings/certifications on cloud vendors (E.g. AWS, AZURE, Google etc) is an advantage.
• A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Customer service orientation.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Relevant Knowledge/s in:
- WIN SERVER
- MYSQL
- LARAVEL
- PHP
- Node.js
- react

• An analytical mind with problem-solving attitude.

Send CV to: Hiring Manager
Email: hiringm272@gmail.com
Re: Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... by donchyky: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... by vheckthor1: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2021
getting a foreign remote gig no b joke o
Re: Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... by lordally(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
donchyky:

How can we meet bro....based in Lagos too....

I'm in Lagos now... If you are in Lagos lemme know we could meet up and I'll help with very good videos you can use to become a front end web developer...and even full stack( Node ) that's the promise I made to myself when I found it difficult to learn web development due to finance so Omo you know you're meant to sponsor my TP for us to meet up ( it should be around Oshodi ) so you go make am 3K at least I go use from there drink 1 bottle of Star and a plate of pepper soup grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... by idmicheal20: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
lordally:

I'm in Lagos now... If you are in Lagos lemme know we could meet up and I'll help with very good videos you can use to become a front end web developer...and even full stack( Node ) that's the promise I made to myself when I found it difficult to learn web development due to finance so Omo you know you're meant to sponsor my TP for us to meet up ( it should be around Oshodi ) so you go make am 3K at least I go use from there drink 1 bottle of Star and a plate of pepper soup grin

Hello boss.

I will be coming to Lagos very soon ogba axis to be precise so meeting you in Oshodi won't be a problem.

Thanks very much in advance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency / How Can I Build A Twitter like @mention System In PHP? / Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.