Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? (21179 Views)

Tinubu Government Will Be Christian Dominated / He Is A Muslim But Rules In A Christian Dominated City In England / MAKINDE'S GOVERNING BOARD APPOINTMENT IS CHRISTIAN DOMINATED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by DasaintHope(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nowenuse:

Let me help you out, as an activist for northern Christians and minorities.

Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Tararaba, Adamawa, Nasarawa and FCT are clearly Christian majority states.

KADUNA state has more Christian Indigenes (60%), but over the years, so many Muslim immigrants from other state has diluted it and it's now like 50-50.

Gombe, Niger & Kwara states are at least 40% Christian.

Borno, Bauchi & Kebbi states are about 25% Christian.
The southern parts of these states are majority Christian.

Katsina state is about 15% Christian.
About 6 LGAs in the South of Katsina state (Kafur, Malumfashi, Funtua, Bakori, Kankia & Dutsin-Ma) are heavily christian. Most of the rural areas and villages in these LGAs are Christian.

Yobe & Kano states are also indigenously around 15% Christian.
However, Boko Haram seriously displaced Yobe Christians from around Potiskum area and now they may be less than 10% in the state.

For Kano state, so many other Muslim immigrants from other states and Niger republic have seriously reduced this figure.
However, LGAs like Tudunwada, Sumaila, Rogo, Bebeji, Shanono & Doguwa (all in Southern Kano) have hundreds of Christian villages.

In Jigawa & Zamfara, there also exist Christian communities (like full fledged Christian villages) e.g Roni LGA of Jigawa has Christian villages.
However, in both states, the Christian population should be around 5%.

Sokoto is the only state in the North where I doubt it is possible to find entire villages that are originally majority Christian.
You strike me as a Northern Christian, with a vast knowledge of the Northern Region. I also happen to be a Christian from southern Kaduna. You right man, Hausa's immigrating from Kano and Jigawa to dilute our population. sadly this peeps cheat us based on qouta system. Even in the Military, I have been denied certain appointments and postings due to me being from SK

8 Likes

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by aumeehn: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Our neighbor from Mechika in Adamawa state told me last week that in her community there is only one Muslim family.

She told me that her tribe is Hegi not even Hausa.
madam she is lying! There are 1000s of Muslims from Higgi tribe, besides Adamwa is muslim dominated, because it is only the Fulanis that practice a single Religion while all the tribes are devised into Islam and Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by aumeehn: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Very Correct sir

Muslims in Nassarawa state are far less than 30% in all. I keep shouting this for all to know how hausafulanis are doing politics with reckless abandoned in Christians dominated states like Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna and Nassarawa
Adamwa Christian dominated, OGa sharrap!! List 5 LGA out of the 21 in Adamawa that is 100% dominated by Christians!

1 Like

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by DZTech: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
reallest:

That guy is fantastic,I hope and pray he will do away with all this foreign religion rubbish one day.What's even the difference between Christianity and islam?are they not the same thing in different color?African people with their slave mentality.
this "slave mentality" as u call it is only a convenient excuse used to dodge blame.
Christianity and Islam are worldwide religions.
u talk as if only Africans go to church or mosque.
hundreds of cultures maintain their core practices, with their religious beliefs.
hundreds of Nations are developed, despite the practice of different religions.
stop blaming others for ur failures.
Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by Flamezreal(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
LukasPodolski:

see this degenerate from violence ravaged plateau state calling Kwara useless, isn't this laughable?
Kwara is the most prosperous state in the north Central, miles better than your battle ground Plateau state, in the north Central after Abuja, Kwara is next....

northern Nigerian is just a political term, Kwara is culturally and geographically a Western state..

have you ever wonder why Kwara is a state of harmony? it's because religion is not our identity contrary to the trash you said earlier that religion is the identity of northern Nigeria people..
OUR SLOGAN IS "THE STATE OF HARMONY" IT'S GOOD HERE.

now back to business.

KWARA CENTRAL: have you ever seen someone from Kwara central that practice Christianity? Kwara central that consist of Ilorin east, Ilorin South, Ilorin west and Asa is at best 95% I've never seen someone from Ilorin that practice Christianity, the 5% would most likely come from Asa (Ilorin Emirate is 99.9% Muslim)

Kwara central constitutes like 40-45% of the whole Kwara population.

KWARA SOUTH :

Offa, Erin-ile and other towns in Oyun are called IBOLO and not IGBOLO
(it shows that you rely on Google and not first hand experience)

Offa the second largest town is predominantly a Muslim town with very tiny Christian population.

In Irepodun, Omu-Aran Is not a majority Christian town, I know Omu-Aran like the back of my hand, Omu-Aran though harbours Christians from small Irepodun villages like, Oko, Aran-orin, Roore, E.t.c
the three biggest towns in Irepodun are;
Omu-Aran ----- looks like 50/50 or slightly Muslim majority, even most popular people from Omu-Aran are Muslims, like Lateef Jakande, Koko zaria, Owolewa, even Pastor Oyedepo was born to a Muslim family.

Oro is the second Biggest town in Irepodun and it's majority Muslims, 90% of notable people from this town are Muslims, Lai Mohammed, Pasuma, Yinka quadri, e.t.c

Ajase-ipo, the third biggest town too is majority Muslim.

the Christians dominated towns in Irepodun are small towns and villages, the Muslim dominated towns will neutralize the Christian towns.

Ifelodun too is majority Muslim, Share, Omupo, Idofian e.t.c are Muslim towns, especially Omupo (where Muslims used to have a mini- pilgrimage)

it's only Isin, Ekiti and Oke-Ero that are Christians dominated areas.

in Ekiti, the biggest town which is Osi is majority muslim, but other towns like Obo, Etan, Oke opin, Epe are overwhelmingly Christian Villages.

in Oke-Ero, the biggest town, Ilofa is 50/50, but other towns like Odo-owa, Aiyedun, Ekan, odofin are overwhelmingly Christian.

Isin is also Overwhelmingly Christian LGA.

KWARA NORTH : The Bariba people that occupies Baruten and Kaiama are 95% Muslims but the Nupes has a very small Christians in Patigi but not Edu.....

Moro, which is the only Yoruba area In Kwara north is also 90% Muslims, you will only find small Christians in Shao town, in villages like Malete, Elemere, Asomu, Kosubosu, Alapa where the Kwara state University is located you will hardly see Christians, In Malete, Elemere villges not even one single Christian...
if you doubt me, take a trip to Malete, where the Kwara state Uni is located, it's just a 45minute journey from Ilorin, then take a quick census or ask any indigene of Malete and other surrounding villages about the religion demography in the area, they will tell you that they are all muslims, 100%

the only Christian dominated areas are Isin, Oke-Ero, Ekiti, these areas are Soo small that Saraki came to campaign in one of these LGA he said the total number of votes in that particular LGA is less than his Polling unit in Agbaji, Ilorin.

and lastly, in respect to population, the igbomina are not the largest, the Igbomina only have the largest Landmass..
They occupies, Irepodun, Isin and some part of Ifelodun, Irepodun population is not up to Ilorin west, while the combined population of Ifelodun and Isin is not up to Ilorin east.
leaving Ilorin South and some part of Asa behind.

hence, the Ilorin are the largest Yoruba subgroup in Kwara.

if you remove Ilorin and Offa from Kwara, there is nothing left.

I don't need to proof that am a Christian, I just love being objective, and there is nothing wrong in being objective.

stay away from Kwara, IT'S GOOD HERE.
I'm from Ilorin east and I am a Christian. I was denied state of origin all because of my religion.

2 Likes

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by TooMuchStuff: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
aumeehn:
Adamwa Christian dominated, OGa sharrap!! List 5 LGA out of the 21 in Adamawa that is 100% dominated by Christians!
Jaki. Mai karyaci banza
Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by reallest(f): 3:54am On Dec 14, 2020
DZTech:
this "slave mentality" as u call it is only a convenient excuse used to dodge blame.
Christianity and Islam are worldwide religions.
u talk as if only Africans go to church or mosque.
hundreds of cultures maintain their core practices, with their religious beliefs.
hundreds of Nations are developed, despite the practice of different religions.
stop blaming others for ur failures.

Continue fighting your brethren because of Oyinbo God you hear
Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by kbrisco: 6:30am On Dec 14, 2020
DasaintHope:

You strike me as a Northern Christian, with a vast knowledge of the Northern Region. I also happen to be a Christian from southern Kaduna. You right man, Hausa's immigrating from Kano and Jigawa to dilute our population. sadly this peeps cheat us based on qouta system. Even in the Military, I have been denied certain appointments and postings due to me being from SK

Ever since Gen. Zamani Lekwot, SK has been in Army black book. They don't trust you guys again. The General saved SK and they just can't forget him like that.
Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by DasaintHope(m): 6:53am On Dec 14, 2020
kbrisco:

Ever since Gen. Zamani Lekwot, SK has been in Army black book. They don't trust you guys again. The General saved SK and they just can't forget him like that.
Zamani Lekwot happens to be my God father. Ironically after all thus years El rufai and some fucking Northerners are still clamoring for his head. God in heaven knows if I were in his shoes, I won't sit back and watch my people treated like filth. You're right on your observation though, cos am yet to see a Commodore in NN, or equivalent from other services, who hails from SK. God help my people.
Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by ovcwality(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2020
Wrong infos flying around, even though majority indigenous people are Christian's. Due to migration those percentages should be somewhere between 30-35% or 40% Muslims not less than 20% as some people are stating. In Jos it should even be higher, Nigerians cannot even get along because of religion cry
Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by ovcwality(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2020
Dedetwo:

The Christians in northern region of Nigeria behaved liked slaves and willing tools. A young lady from Jos told me she could not have attended secondary school in Plateau State because she was a Christian. She used her mother's maiden name to gain admission. I asked how could you be in the majority yet told what to do by the Muslims?
This is the dumbest conspiracy ever grin

1 Like

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by DZTech: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2020
lol
long b4 d white man, Africans sold each other.
slavery is one of our time honored practices.
heard of the trans Saharan slave trade?
research African history, k?
reallest:

Continue fighting your brethren because of Oyinbo God you hear
Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by DeOTR: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I would love to make a correction on the issue of Kwara state as a BONAFIDE Kwara indigene.

I'm a Christian, but saying that the population of Christians in Kwara is up to 40% is not true.

among the Yorubas that occupies 12 local government area and 2 senitorial district (Kwara South and Kwara central ) + 1 local government govt in Kwara North which is Moro local government.

Kwara South has 7 LGAs (predominantly Yoruba)
Kwara central has 4 LGAs(predominantly Yoruba)
Kwara North has 5 LGAs (but Yorubas occupies one of these five LGAs )

7+4+1 = 12 Yoruba LGAs

the only Christian dominated LGAs are Isin, Ekiti and Oke-Ero (I came from one of these LGAs)
these three LGAs are the smallest in respect to population and Landmass in Kwara state.

Ilorin which is the largest City is 98% Muslim
Offa which is the second largest city is at least 90% Muslim
if you remove these two cities from kwara, then there is nothing left in terms of population.

among the Yorubas of Kwara state, the population of Muslims is 70% while Christians is 30%

now if we add Kwara north(an area which is 90% Muslims, the Nupes and Bariba people), this will reduce the population of Christians in the whole state to 15%-20%)
So Moslems are the majority in Irepodun, Oyun, and Ilemona? Offa is not 90% Moslem. That's a pure lie. For every 10 people from Offa, you'll find at least, 3 Christians.
The Nupes are at least 20% Christians.
Now that's for the indigenes. Based on the population of the state as whole, non-indigenes inclusive, the ratio is almost at par.
Before you respond, I'm also from Kwara and I know every corner in the state. Places you'll probably never step your feet on. Say only what you know.

2 Likes

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by Nowenuse: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2020
scholes0:

Bros you can’t be boasting with the cosmopolitan population of Ilorin saying one polling booth there will cover entire townships in Kwara south and yet in the same breath be re-iterating that the city is 90% muslim.

Ilorin that I know today is not even 70% muslim talk more of a whole 90!

You either talk about just the native and their average populace or the city as a whole with its huge population but also in all its diversity. Don’t contradict yourself.

Thank you very much for reiterating what I have been telling LukasPodolski.
Ilorin of today is around 40% Christian. Most of the new areas of Ilorin (except those around Ilorin old town) are either Christian majority or 50-50.
It is only the old Ilorin town that is entirely Muslim. And the Ilorin of today is far far bigger than Old Ilorin town.

The guy claims Ilorin has a huge population by counting everyone in Ilorin and claiming that they are 90% Muslim. I told him that was tantamount to madness.

DeOTR:

So Moslems are the majority in Irepodun, Oyun, and Ilemona? Offa is not 90% Moslem. That's a pure lie. For every 10 people from Offa, you'll find at least, 3 Christians.
The Nupes are at least 20% Christians.
Now that's for the indigenes. Based on the population of the state as whole, non-indigenes inclusive, the ratio is almost at par.
Before you respond, I'm also from Kwara and I know every corner in the state. Places you'll probably never step your feet on. Say only what you know.

Thank you.
That is why I doubted if this so called LukasPodolski was truly from Kwara south. He must be one of the yorubanized fulanis of Ilorin emirate.
Offa that I know has lots of Christian Indigenes.
Ibolo people are a muslim majority people, no doubt, but they have a huge Christian minority.

Also, Nupes in Kwara state are up to 30-35% Christian. Unless you are talking of the Nupes in Niger state. It is those ones who are 20% Christian.
In Patigi LGA, Christians are dragging numbers with Muslims in most towns. It is Edu LGA that is overwhelmingly Muslim.

Meanwhile LukasPodolski is here claiming that Nupes & Barubas are 95% Muslim grin
That guy is a fulani agent of lies proudly repping the Caliphate.

4 Likes

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by Nowenuse: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2020
aumeehn:
madam she is lying! There are 1000s of Muslims from Higgi tribe, besides Adamwa is muslim dominated, because it is only the Fulanis that practice a single Religion while all the tribes are devised into Islam and Christianity.

Oga, Higgi (Michika) people are 90% Christian and that is a known fact.
If they had so many Indigenous Muslims as you claim, they wouldn't have been able to chase away all Muslims from Michika town in the past.

Can you kindly mention one Indigenous Higgi town that is Muslim majority? Am waiting.

And stop lying that Adamawa Indigenous tribes are mixed!.
Most of Adamawa tribes are either entirely Christian, overwhelmingly Christian or predominantly Christian.

For starters, the largest Indigenous tribe in Adamawa state, the Bwatiye (Bachama & Batta) are over 98% Christian. There is no single Bwatiye village or Hamlet that is muslim majority. Finding a Bwatiye Muslim is like finding a needle in a haystack.

The same with Lunguda people of Guyuk LGA!
The same thing with the Indigenous tribes of Mayo Belwa (Yandang, Satte, Kungama).
The same thing with all the minority tribes of Numan/Lamurde/Demsa axis (Bali, Bille, Mbula, Chobo).

Most of the Indigenous tribes of Gombi & Song (Yungurr, Lala, Ganda, Ngwahi, Ngwaba, Bura) are 90% Christian.

The tribes that are mixed in Adamawa are Kanakuru, Kilba, Chamba, Marghi, Mumuye, Verre, Fali, Gude & Nzanyi....

But even at this, all these tribes are clearly Christian majority (65-85% Christian), except for Nzanyi people of (Maiha LGA) who are a 50-50.

Among most of these so called mixed tribes, you will only find the Indigenous Muslims residing in the LG headquarters, as soon as you enter into the interior rural villages, they disappear!

Even among the Kilbas, Marghis, Chambas, Kanakurus & Mubi tribes, that Muslims will claim are mixed tribes, go into many of their rural interior villages, you will not find any mosques!

Let's take Kilba for example, there is no Kilba town or village that is overwhelmingly Muslim in the whole of Hong LGA, it doesn't exist!
If you think there is, kindly mention the name. You can ask your Kilba Muslim friends.
However, up of half of Kilba towns and villages are overwhelmingly Christian or entirely Christian.

Adamawa Indigenous tribes are 85% Christian!

Among the 50-60 Indigenous tribes of Adamawa, none of them is muslim majority!

Only 1 of them (Nzanyi) can muslims claim 50-50!

So yes, apart from the few fulani and cin Rani settlers in Numan, Lamurde, Demsa, Guyuk & Michika. These 5 LGAs are up to 90% Christian!

Then I dare you to mention 1 LGA in Adamawa state that can claim up to 90% Muslim!

The LGA with the highest Muslim population to me is Yola south LGA and it is not even up to 80% Muslim, Yola south is at most 65-70% Muslim.

Then Maiha with like 60% Muslim.

Besides these 2 LGAs, no other LGA in Adamawa is Muslim majority.

Cc TooMuchStuff, AdaugoChisom

aumeehn:

3 Likes

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by Nowenuse: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
DasaintHope:

Thank you brother.
We thank God for the discovery of the internet.

Over decades, we have been lied to, deceived and manipulated by the Caliphate. But believe, me, all these is soon coming to an end.

I hope to launch a very detailed and comprehensive book next year on the true demography of Northern Nigeria (especially of our Middlebelt or minorities region).

Can you imagine the shock I received early this year when I discovered that majority of the Indigenous tribes of even Bauchi state are Christian majority?

Most Plateau people for example have been wired to think that Bauchi is a Muslim land, not knowing that this is very very false and untrue.

Bauchi people are exactly like Plateau people, the only difference is that most of them have been silence & subjugated almost beyond redemption.

Not until Sayawa people of Tafawa Balewa expelled Hausa' fulanis from Tafawa Balewa town in 2011, that was when some of us started to have a clue that we have been lied to all these years.
Not until recently, I never knew that even up to Warji LGA in Bauchi central (sharing boundary with Jigawa state), that majority of the Indigenous people there are Christians!

Or is it KADUNA state, that all these years, they lied to us that KADUNA north & Zaria is 100% Muslims? Only to discover that Hausa' Christians make up to 50% of Ikara LGA?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by tamdun: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Flamezreal:
I'm from Ilorin east and I am a Christian. I was denied state of origin all because of my religion.
Where are u from in ilorin east/ur house name
Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by TooMuchStuff: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nowenuse:

Oga, Higgi (Michika) people are 90% Christian and that is a known fact.
If they had so many Indigenous Muslims as you claim, they wouldn't have been able to chase away all Muslims from Michika town in the past.

Can you kindly mention one Indigenous Higgi town that is Muslim majority? Am waiting.

And stop lying that Adamawa Indigenous tribes are mixed!.
Most of Adamawa tribes are either entirely Christian, overwhelmingly Christian or predominantly Christian.

For starters, the largest Indigenous tribe in Adamawa state, the Bwatiye (Bachama & Batta) are over 98% Christian. There is no single Bwatiye village or Hamlet that is muslim majority. Finding a Bwatiye Muslim is like finding a needle in a haystack.

The same with Lunguda people of Guyuk LGA!
The same thing with the Indigenous tribes of Mayo Belwa (Yandang, Satte, Kungama).
The same thing with all the minority tribes of Numan/Lamurde/Demsa axis (Bali, Bille, Mbula, Chobo).

Most of the Indigenous tribes of Gombi & Song (Yungurr, Lala, Ganda, Ngwahi, Ngwaba, Bura) are 90% Christian.

The tribes that are mixed in Adamawa are Kanakuru, Kilba, Chamba, Marghi, Mumuye, Verre, Fali, Gude & Nzanyi....

But even at this, all these tribes are clearly Christian majority (65-85% Christian), except for Nzanyi people of (Maiha LGA) who are a 50-50.

Among most of these so called mixed tribes, you will only find the Indigenous Muslims residing in the LG headquarters, as soon as you enter into the interior rural villages, they disappear!

Even among the Kilbas, Marghis, Chambas, Kanakurus & Mubi tribes, that Muslims will claim are mixed tribes, go into many of their rural interior villages, you will not find any mosques!

Let's take Kilba for example, there is no Kilba town or village that is overwhelmingly Muslim in the whole of Hong LGA, it doesn't exist!
If you think there is, kindly mention the name. You can ask your Kilba Muslim friends.
However, up of half of Kilba towns and villages are overwhelmingly Christian or entirely Christian.

Adamawa Indigenous tribes are 85% Christian!

Among the 50-60 Indigenous tribes of Adamawa, none of them is muslim majority!

Only 1 of them (Nzanyi) can muslims claim 50-50!

So yes, apart from the few fulani and cin Rani settlers in Numan, Lamurde, Demsa, Guyuk & Michika. These 5 LGAs are up to 90% Christian!

Then I dare you to mention 1 LGA in Adamawa state that can claim up to 90% Muslim!

The LGA with the highest Muslim population to me is Yola south LGA and it is not even up to 80% Muslim, Yola south is at most 65-70% Muslim.

Then Maiha with like 60% Muslim.

Besides these 2 LGAs, no other LGA in Adamawa is Muslim majority.

Cc TooMuchStuff, AdaugoChisom

God bless you my guy!!
Until we get rid of all these false narrative by caliphate propaganda, we will continue to have foreigners occupying the Aso Rock as it is now.

One of my Fulani friends from Kano sat me down to lecture me on the "migration from Futa Jalo"
Have never been the same after that lesson. He knew virtually all their relatives across the entire North West and North East that were planted during and after Othmam Dan Fodio Jihadi by names. I mean all the original Fulani migrants

2 Likes

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by OfficialAPCNig: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nowenuse:

The downfall of Christians in Nigeria started when the Caliphate used Gowon as a tool to deceive Northern Christians to fight Igbos.

Imagine the civil war was fought by Igbos & Northern Christians! (The 2 largest Christian groups in the country).
We weakened and destroyed each other and then the muslims came to reap from the spoils.

Christianity as a religion cannot withstand Islam when it comes to political manipulations, cos Islam was created to counter Christianity.

We Christians are never told to do anything politically in the name of our religion, but Islam on the other had is more of a political group/movement masquerading as a religion.
You are wise boss. I am copying this Boss

3 Likes

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by DasaintHope(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nowenuse:

Thank you brother.
We thank God for the discovery of the internet.

Over decades, we have been lied to, deceived and manipulated by the Caliphate. But believe, me, all these is soon coming to an end.

I hope to launch a very detailed and comprehensive book next year on the true demography of Northern Nigeria (especially of our Middlebelt or minorities region).

Can you imagine the shock I received early this year when I discovered that majority of the Indigenous tribes of even Bauchi state are Christian majority?

Most Plateau people for example have been wired to think that Bauchi is a Muslim land, not knowing that this is very very false and untrue.

Bauchi people are exactly like Plateau people, the only difference is that most of them have been silence & subjugated almost beyond redemption.

Not until Sayawa people of Tafawa Balewa expelled Hausa' fulanis from Tafawa Balewa town in 2011, that was when some of us started to have a clue that we have been lied to all these years.
Not until recently, I never knew that even up to Warji LGA in Bauchi central (sharing boundary with Jigawa state), that majority of the Indigenous people there are Christians!

Or is it KADUNA state, that all these years, they lied to us that KADUNA north & Zaria is 100% Muslims? Only to discover that Hausa' Christians make up to 50% of Ikara LGA?!
My brother we thank God for the internet ooo. If only the Northern Minority tribes and Christian will rise up, the North will end up crawling for help. A perfect Scenario is the Jigawa judge who was denied appointment as Chief Judge of the state on account of being a Muslim. This Fulani's and Hausa's are nothing but parasites. Or should we talk about the ethnic cleansing they are codedly carrying out in plateau, Benue, SK, Niger, and even Nassarawa. Lord Lugard I spit on your Grave stone.

1 Like

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by OfficialAPCNig: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
LukasPodolski:

see this degenerate from violence ravaged plateau state calling Kwara useless, isn't this laughable?
Kwara is the most prosperous state in the north Central, miles better than your battle ground Plateau state, in the north Central after Abuja, Kwara is next....

northern Nigerian is just a political term, Kwara is culturally and geographically a Western state..

have you ever wonder why Kwara is a state of harmony? it's because religion is not our identity contrary to the trash you said earlier that religion is the identity of northern Nigeria people..
OUR SLOGAN IS "THE STATE OF HARMONY" IT'S GOOD HERE.

now back to business.

KWARA CENTRAL: have you ever seen someone from Kwara central that practice Christianity? Kwara central that consist of Ilorin east, Ilorin South, Ilorin west and Asa is at best 95% I've never seen someone from Ilorin that practice Christianity, the 5% would most likely come from Asa (Ilorin Emirate is 99.9% Muslim)

Kwara central constitutes like 40-45% of the whole Kwara population.

KWARA SOUTH :

Offa, Erin-ile and other towns in Oyun are called IBOLO and not IGBOLO
(it shows that you rely on Google and not first hand experience)

Offa the second largest town is predominantly a Muslim town with very tiny Christian population.

In Irepodun, Omu-Aran Is not a majority Christian town, I know Omu-Aran like the back of my hand, Omu-Aran though harbours Christians from small Irepodun villages like, Oko, Aran-orin, Roore, E.t.c
the three biggest towns in Irepodun are;
Omu-Aran ----- looks like 50/50 or slightly Muslim majority, even most popular people from Omu-Aran are Muslims, like Lateef Jakande, Koko zaria, Owolewa, even Pastor Oyedepo was born to a Muslim family.

Oro is the second Biggest town in Irepodun and it's majority Muslims, 90% of notable people from this town are Muslims, Lai Mohammed, Pasuma, Yinka quadri, e.t.c

Ajase-ipo, the third biggest town too is majority Muslim.

the Christians dominated towns in Irepodun are small towns and villages, the Muslim dominated towns will neutralize the Christian towns.

Ifelodun too is majority Muslim, Share, Omupo, Idofian e.t.c are Muslim towns, especially Omupo (where Muslims used to have a mini- pilgrimage)

it's only Isin, Ekiti and Oke-Ero that are Christians dominated areas.

in Ekiti, the biggest town which is Osi is majority muslim, but other towns like Obo, Etan, Oke opin, Epe are overwhelmingly Christian Villages.

in Oke-Ero, the biggest town, Ilofa is 50/50, but other towns like Odo-owa, Aiyedun, Ekan, odofin are overwhelmingly Christian.

Isin is also Overwhelmingly Christian LGA.

KWARA NORTH : The Bariba people that occupies Baruten and Kaiama are 95% Muslims but the Nupes has a very small Christians in Patigi but not Edu.....

Moro, which is the only Yoruba area In Kwara north is also 90% Muslims, you will only find small Christians in Shao town, in villages like Malete, Elemere, Asomu, Kosubosu, Alapa where the Kwara state University is located you will hardly see Christians, In Malete, Elemere villges not even one single Christian...
if you doubt me, take a trip to Malete, where the Kwara state Uni is located, it's just a 45minute journey from Ilorin, then take a quick census or ask any indigene of Malete and other surrounding villages about the religion demography in the area, they will tell you that they are all muslims, 100%

the only Christian dominated areas are Isin, Oke-Ero, Ekiti, these areas are Soo small that Saraki came to campaign in one of these LGA he said the total number of votes in that particular LGA is less than his Polling unit in Agbaji, Ilorin.

and lastly, in respect to population, the igbomina are not the largest, the Igbomina only have the largest Landmass..
They occupies, Irepodun, Isin and some part of Ifelodun, Irepodun population is not up to Ilorin west, while the combined population of Ifelodun and Isin is not up to Ilorin east.
leaving Ilorin South and some part of Asa behind.

hence, the Ilorin are the largest Yoruba subgroup in Kwara.

if you remove Ilorin and Offa from Kwara, there is nothing left.

I don't need to proof that am a Christian, I just love being objective, and there is nothing wrong in being objective.

stay away from Kwara, IT'S GOOD HERE.
Kwara has the most fanatical Yoruba moslems. It is either you are deceiving yourself or just practicing tagiyya.

For 25 years, UniIlorin has never produced a christian VC.

3 Likes

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by OfficialAPCNig: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Flamezreal:
Where is that podoski guy that is lying about Kwara.

LegendHero

1 Like

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by DeOTR: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nowenuse:

Thank you very much for reiterating what I have been telling LukasPodolski.
Ilorin of today is around 40% Christian. Most of the new areas of Ilorin (except those around Ilorin old town) are either Christian majority or 50-50.
It is only the old Ilorin town that is entirely Muslim. And the Ilorin of today is far far bigger than Old Ilorin town.

The guy claims Ilorin has a huge population by counting everyone in Ilorin and claiming that they are 90% Muslim. I told him that was tantamount to madness.

Thank you.
That is why I doubted if this so called LukasPodolski was truly from Kwara south. He must be one of the yorubanized fulanis of Ilorin emirate.
Offa that I know has lots of Christian Indigenes.
Ibolo people are a muslim majority people, no doubt, but they have a huge Christian minority.

Also, Nupes in Kwara state are up to 30-35% Christian. Unless you are talking of the Nupes in Niger state. It is those ones who are 20% Christian.
In Patigi LGA, Christians are dragging numbers with Muslims in most towns. It is Edu LGA that is overwhelmingly Muslim.

Meanwhile LukasPodolski is here claiming that Nupes & Barubas are 95% Muslim grin
That guy is a fulani agent of lies proudly repping the Caliphate.
Don't mind him. The guy is an Ilorin man, and a Moslem.

2 Likes

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by ggood: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=Nowenuse post=96959849]

Let me help you out, as an activist for northern Christians and minorities.

Benue, Plateau, Kogi, Tararaba, Adamawa, Nasarawa and FCT are clearly Christian majority states.

KADUNA state has more Christian Indigenes (60%), but over the years, so many Muslim immigrants from other state has diluted it and it's now like 50-50.

Gombe, Niger & Kwara states are at least 40% Christian.

Borno, Bauchi & Kebbi states are about 25% Christian.
The southern parts of these states are majority Christian.

Katsina state is about 15% Christian.
About 6 LGAs in the South of Katsina state (Kafur, Malumfashi, Funtua, Bakori, Kankia & Dutsin-Ma) are heavily christian. Most of the rural areas and villages in these LGAs are Christian.

Yobe & Kano states are also indigenously around 15% Christian.
However, Boko Haram seriously displaced Yobe Christians from around Potiskum area and now they may be less than 10% in the state.

For Kano state, so many other Muslim immigrants from other states and Niger republic have seriously reduced this figure.
However, LGAs like Tudunwada, Sumaila, Rogo, Bebeji, Shanono & Doguwa (all in Southern Kano) have hundreds of Christian villages.

In Jigawa & Zamfara, there also exist Christian communities (like full fledged Christian villages) e.g Roni LGA of Jigawa has Christian villages.
However, in both states, the Christian population should be around 5%.

Sokoto is the only state in the North where I doubt it is possible to find entire villages that are originally majority Christian. [/quote[/

correct
Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by ggood: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nowenuse:

The problem with Nasarawa started in OLD PLATEAU STATE!

Plateau Christians wanted to carry the muslim minorities along in everything cos we never knew these people were evil.
Then in old Plateau state, every deputy appointment was meant for Lower Plateau (Nasarawa) people and it was always given to a muslim.
It's not as if Muslims were more in lower Plateau, but just for the sake of carrying everybody along.

So by the time Nasarawa state was created, all the big shots in the state were Muslims! They formed a muslim clique (led by Abdullahi Adamu) and since then vowed that by hook or crook, a Christian will never rule Nasarawa state.

wow your Right ,. one Old man in Lafia told me the same thing you just said
Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by ggood: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nowenuse:

The first governor of Nasarawa state (Abdullahi Adamu) was actively supported by SOLOMON LAR, cos he was Solomon Lar's former deputy governor in old Plateau state and close friend.

Solomon Lar (the old godfather of Plateau state) supported Abdullahi Adamu over his rival SOLOMON EWUGA!
And that was how a Plateau man foolishly stamped in Muslim domination on Nasarawa state.

Immediately Adamu became governor, he swore that over his dead body for a christian to rule Nasarawa state.

And Adamu is an Afo man, go to Afo villages and towns all over Keffi & Nasarawa LGAs, and count the number of Christians & Muslims, Christians clearly outnumber Muslims 70-30!

Apart from the Egbura people in Toto LGA, no other indigenous ethnic group of Nasarawa state is muslim majority among the about 30 ethnic groups that make up Nasarawa state.
The Egburas are not even the majority in Toto LGA, the Bassas who are the majority there are 95% Christian.

So, yes, it is true!
No LGA in Nasarawa state is muslim majority, it doesn't exist, but meanwhile, there are LGAs like Karu, Akwanga, Kokona & Nass Eggon that are up to 90% Christian.

your talking sense is if you from Nasarawa State
Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by kbrisco: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
DasaintHope:

Zamani Lekwot happens to be my God father. Ironically after all thus years El rufai and some fucking Northerners are still clamoring for his head. God in heaven knows if I were in his shoes, I won't sit back and watch my people treated like filth. You're right on your observation though, cos am yet to see a Commodore in NN, or equivalent from other services, who hails from SK. God help my people.

Wow. You are General Lekwot's God son? Nairaland is a really popular place o.

General Lekwot did what he had to do to save his people. Even IBB had to say he would have done the same if he was in the General's shoes. No normal person would allow what was happening to continue.

SK continue to resist and have refused to give the KD Mafia any breathing space. El-Rufai will still keep shouting because they know that the General's example was a big setback for them.

It gave a lot of Northern Christians morale

1 Like

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by Gracchus: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Kwara has the most fanatical Yoruba moslems. It is either you are deceiving yourself or just practicing tagiyya.

For 25 years, UniIlorin has never produced a christian VC.
And for 72 years and 58years of existence, UI and OAU respectively have never produced a Muslim vice chancellor, how about that??

1 Like

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by spirul77: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
ayomilore:

Don't believe this. Why is it that Muslim has been ruling the state since if the above is true about nassarawa?
having lived in nasarawa for two years I can say though there is a very large number of Christians but it should be around 60 percent Christian and 40 percent Muslim

1 Like

Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by DasaintHope(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
kbrisco:

Wow. You are General Lekwot's God son? Nairaland is a really popular place o.

General Lekwot did what he had to do to save his people. Even IBB had to say he would have done the same if he was in the General's shoes. No normal person would allow what was happening to continue.

SK continue to resist and have refused to give the KD Mafia any breathing space. El-Rufai will still keep shouting because they know that the General's example was a big setback for them.

It gave a lot of Northern Christians morale
That single act of his boosted the morale of my SK peeps especially zango kataf to stand up on their toes, and defend themselves. Even till today if not for that Short Oppressive midget a.k.a Hell-rufai, the Hausa's know SK always give them measure for measure. Sadly, The Futa Jalon He goat and his Brother in Aso rock are hell bent on their ethnic cleansing agenda.
Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by ggood: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Will you keep quiet?

Who surrendered to Fulanis? That's how useless people like you spread falsehood.

Which other town apart from Ilorin is being ruled by Fulanis? Tell me

since democracy, all the governors are Yoruba

1999-2003 ------ Muhammed Alabi Lawal Yoruba

2003-2011 ---- Bukola Saraki Yoruba

2011-2019---- Abdulfatah Ahmed Yoruba

2019 ---- AbdulRahman Abdulrasaq Yoruba

So how did Yoruba people surrendered to Fulanis, The emir of Ilorin doesn't have any power over towns in Kwara south.

There is no presence of fulani in Ilorin to start with.

Were you expecting Kwarans to start killing themselves because of a mere traditional title, so we should turn Kwara to Jos, a battle ground..

Most of you guys are oloriburuku, I mean confirm oloriburuku.

The Fulanis are not the ones ruling Kwara. Get that to your empty skull

So why did you people have Emir in Kwara State since is not a conquer Territory.

it's Only in Kwara State that you see Emir among all the Yoruba State.

Kwara is a conquer Territory
Re: Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? by kbrisco: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
DasaintHope:

That single act of his boosted the morale of my SK peeps especially zango kataf to stand up on their toes, and defend themselves. Even till today if not for that Short Oppressive midget a.k.a Hell-rufai, the Hausa's know SK always give them measure for measure. Sadly, The Futa Jalon He goat and his Brother in Aso rock are hell bent on their ethnic cleansing agenda.

A lot of us in other states were really inspired. His bravery birthed many states in Nigeria as he gave them the guts to fight for their rights. The last state creation was actually due to him giving people morale to stand up.

It is because of politics that today these states don't want to celebrate him. They used his sacrifice to get state but are scared of Fulani people so they can't hail him publicly.

El-Rufai is a vicious man and has always been. Atiku's biggest mistake was giving this guy space to enter politics. That man is evil.

Long live SK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No More Congratulatory Messages For Bawa - EFCC Warns / DSS Brings Sunday Igboho’s Aides To Court / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.