Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried (37113 Views)

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / Nigeria Won’t Float Naira, Emefiele Tells IMF, World Bank / Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:
I hope she's not going to use this to gain Instagram followers? If a 21 years old girl that supposed face her education can be thinking how to get marry early, Then she lacked parental care.

And her parents has failed in all ramifications.
I go just remove your front teeth just now, fool.

4 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Bliss85: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Your time on Earth was short but still you made a good impact, rest on bro.....as for your killers- they will die too
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by ideepaul: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
21 kini?
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
a

3 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by andycom(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:
I hope she's not going to use this to gain Instagram followers? If a 21 years old girl that supposed face her education can be thinking how to get marry early, Then she lacked parental care.

You sound so foolish yet you don't know.
Your parents failed in all ramifications.

7 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by themainman600(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

you honorably stole my comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

WHAT THE F IS THIS?

4 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by heykay7(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=johnmartus post=96959266]I hope she's not going to use this to gain Instagram followers? If a 21 years old girl that supposed face her education can be thinking how to get marry early, Then she lacked parental care.

That 21 year old girl is a User Experience Designer at UBA. Oke was a product designer planning to just move to Paystack just before the incident happened. I am usually very careful about commenting on people I don't know, I suggest you try to do that too. If you don't know people too well, you don't have to talk about them especially on the internet you will still be fine.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Hallabee1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

you need more than slap ....oluwa gbo

3 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by pickatyouu: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
RIP to you boy.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by meobizy(f): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
R.I.P. my man. At the end of the day Nigeria ended you. Your girl will move on before mid next year, na their way.

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by thesmallgod(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

This kind of mentality is part of the reason why we are where we are as a country

9 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Jostoman: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

so your own has not failed you for supporting this evil and satanic government.

7 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Gokoyer0(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:
[s]I hope she's not going to use this to gain Instagram followers? If a 21 years old girl that supposed face her education can be thinking how to get marry early, Then she lacked parental care.

And her parents has failed in all ramifications[/s].

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

Just Shut Up!!!
What are you saying?
Can you hear yourself?
Mitcheew

4 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by freeborn02: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

If you ask me, I think it is your parents that failed woefully in drilling dignity and honour into your life
If not, you will have a lil bit honour for the dead.

9 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by marsup: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

you are finished.

5 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Naijaarchive(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Erojepromise(f): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
armed robbers....rip
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

Your brain is leaking

7 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Ajinoride(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

And you think getting married at 21,is too young?

4 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by emekayungmoni10(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
wat a pity..... may his soul rest in peace
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Inkling(f): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
RIP
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Bishop(m): 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nbotee:

Do U know how very foolish U sound?

At 19 in Europe, Children leave their parents home to start their lives.

At 40 some of you including the poster still look for parental care.
She is probably out of the university and doing great with her life.

4 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
You keep giving Nigeria life....Nigeria will end you

Since 1914 you ve seen its not worth calling a country but because you have been given and named a country you kept hoping someday it will get better....well ask your father he also hoped Nigeria will get better....now he's getting old and you're hoping on it too

Something is wrong with yu'ol
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by femi4: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

At 21, most of them are graduates now. You must be living in stone age

4 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by chyzoo4u(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
SmartPolician:

He is not foolish

He raised an important point.

Which important point? Two young people that have everything working out for them, working hard and planning their lives, planning to get married at 21 years don't have family training to you?

Tomorrow, if this same girl is yet to get married at 28yrs you all will brandish her evening newspaper. What is wrong with getting married at 21?

If you cannot do it, don't bother yourself with those that can. The guy is just plainly envy, and he sounds very foolish.

Everyone is not lazy and dull like him.

My condolences to the family of the young lad and this young girl... Too bad to loose such a young chap!
RIP to you Okechukwu, may your soul rest in perfect peace

4 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by freeborn02: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
thesmallgod:

This kind of mentality is part of the reason why we are where we are as a country

Johnmartus is in the same category of mental immorality, like simplyleo, sirjamo, Thatfairguy, NGpatriot, seunmsg, et al.

They all carry young heads on old shoulders; that is, they are old, but reason like people with ant brains. They love corruption, backwardness and total national breakdown, provided their preferred thieves are the ones in power.

Their only escape route is to hide in the panties of mods.

7 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Sonoyom(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
A failed nation.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
SmartPolician:

He is not foolish

He raised an important point.
Lol, what point, maybe I didn't read post well, but it was never stated that she's 21, even if she's 21, atleast she has someone she loves, not like other girls who keep taking different sizes of dicks (I'm don't know if she's is), she never stated that they were planning to get marry anytime soon, and it was never stated that she's not finished her first university degree. So tell me, where's the point. You can say whatever you want but he's indeed foolish
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by DFERENCE: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sometimes your crime in life is being a Nigerian youth, no other country face the challenges Nigerian suffer despite all the wealth and opportunities given to this country by God, others are praying for Jobs, better life, here our youths pray to reach 40years alive without being killed my our government
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

You think everyone graduates at 27,.don't you? What if she's a graduate already? What if she's in school and earning a living?
Not everyone is supposed to get married late and she obviously has the right to get married whenever it pleases her. It's her life, not anyone's!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) / Facebook User Blasts Nigerian Politicians After Trump Meets 20% Of Promises / Proposed Endsars Protest: Lagos Police Withdraw Men From Individuals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.