Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried (37118 Views)

IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / Nigeria Won’t Float Naira, Emefiele Tells IMF, World Bank / Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Pelexy: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:
I hope she's not going to use this to gain Instagram followers? If a 21 years old girl that supposed face her education can be thinking how to get marry early, Then she lacked parental care.

And her parents has failed in all ramifications.

I hope that you gain sense. This guy in question is not just anyhow somebody yes he may look young but in the programmers community of this country he has made much impact he is one of the best designers in this country and have handled project that you cant cope with. I know the nigeria mentality will not allow you gain sense because you always believe you must be 30 before you can make it. Youre just too gullible. Am sure you must be in your 40s and youve not made it yet so you think every body is like you.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Sazeals(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:
I hope she's not going to use this to gain Instagram followers? If a 21 years old girl that supposed face her education can be thinking how to get marry early, Then she lacked parental care.

you are very stupid, who told you she was thinking about getting married early, and if she gains Instagram followers, did she gain it by posting semi nude pics or sharing stupid things.
once again you are very STUPID.
quote me if they born you well
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by VicM6: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

21 abi 18yrs old....
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by JastSiryin(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

You're very stupid for that! What do you mean by "supposed to"?

The fact that people tend to move according to the dictates of society doesn't mean it's binding. Speak for your weak self.

The fact that you couldn't make serious life choices at 21 doesn't mean someone else can't.

Go and find out how old the coup plotters of post-independence were when they made moves that shook the nation,shame go catch you.

How old do you think our parents were when they married then? Are our marriages any better than theirs because we choose to wait longer?

Both the law and science recognizes a 21 year old as an adult. So shut the hell up with your sanctimonious ass angry

1 Like

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Okoroawusa: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
johnmartus:

What the heck are you talking about?

At 21 some of her agemates are married with kids and taking care of a family and probably running a business.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by DKM123: 2:50am On Dec 12, 2020
johnmartus:

May God in heaven punish you!
I get you are one of those paid degenerates trying to deviate the thread because it doesn't serve your master well but at least have a tiny bit of humanity in you.

This is why I don't frequent this forum as much. So many evil bas.tards here.

2 Likes

Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:55am On Dec 12, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by mekuxiani(m): 4:45am On Dec 12, 2020
johnmartus:

@ 21 she is an adult so I don't see anything wrong with her expressing herself
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Indispensable85(m): 6:38am On Dec 12, 2020
God have mercy.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by pweetychyka(f): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2020
XTHRONE:
Babe still dey slay on top boy friend burial. Girls nawa

How do u human think sef?

Must she look haggard cos her bf is been laid to rest?

RIP Oke
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2020
RIP bro
Please where in maftown
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by XTHRONE(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2020
pweetychyka:

How do u human think sef?

Must she look haggard cos her bf is been laid to rest?

RIP Oke

Up till now I still don't know why Women will always side for their fellow women whether she be wrong or right especially when a guy is involved, so am not surprise at your comment. If you look closely without bias, you will see her slay, I didn't even notice her dress.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by pweetychyka(f): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
XTHRONE:

Up till now I still don't know why Women will always side for their fellow women whether she be wrong or right especially when a guy is involved, so am not surprise at your comment. If you look closely without bias, you will see her slay, I didn't even notice her dress.

I wish u could erase the slay thing outta ur head! Babe dressed very simple!

For me, I didn't see anything related to slaying in whatever manner!
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
johnmartus:

Shey you see say smallpox has entered ya undersize brain

Anu mpama
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by XTHRONE(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
pweetychyka:

I wish u could erase the slay thing outta ur head! Babe dressed very simple!

For me, I didn't see anything related to slaying in whatever manner!

Like I said earlier, I didn't see her dress, bae I didn't notice her dress, watch her moves , u will see the stylishness and drama.
Re: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried by Freedom34: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Nwoye & APC Supporters In A Beer Parlour Chilling Anambra (Photos) / Facebook User Blasts Nigerian Politicians After Trump Meets 20% Of Promises / Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.