Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President (16634 Views)

David Umahi Can Never Be The President Of Nigeria / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by TheDestroyer: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Why are these flatheaded people wasting their time? grin Who will vote for them is it the yoruba slaves or the hausa fulani cows?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by Donedeal1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Let him run already, it's his fundamental right now.
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by zoedew: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kalu must be in tatters right now. APC has spoken! Igbo amaka!
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by goldengift025(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Of which country? I laugh
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by zoedew: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Why are these flatheaded people wasting their time? grin Who will vote for them is it the yoruba slaves or the hausa fulani cows?
The animal in the typical zoo will!
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by LZAA: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
These afonja idiots and "better politics" put us in this sorry situation
Umahi is on his own
Restructuring is the key
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by TheDestroyer: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Including your parents right? grin
zoedew:

The animal in the typical zoo will!
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by TheDestroyer: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Oh I see you've already accepted defeat and agreed there is no fvcking way on earth a yamreee will smell that seat grin
LZAA:
These afonja idiots and "better politics" put us in this sorry situation
Umahi is on his own
Restructuring is the key

Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by Weighyme(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
In politics they say,......"there are no permanent enemies but permanent interest.

#Umahi understands the game.
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by Queenserah26(f): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lol @ old boys association grin

iampeterben:
We nor want APC or PDP our mum don do, we nor want old boys association.
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by LZAA: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Oh I see you've already accepted defeat and agreed there is no fvcking way on earth a yamreee will smell that seat grin

Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by spiralwedge(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
The best chance for igbo presidency is Umahi but the most unfortunate thing is that his own people will not vote for him. They prefer Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by TheDestroyer: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
They are dumb people nah, even ojukwu contested and they didn't vote for him, na to dey cry victim and marginalization upandan dem sabi
spiralwedge:
The best chance for igbo presidency is Umahi but the most unfortunate thing is that his own people will not vote for him. They prefer Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by specialmati(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
they need a puppet they can control. no one should vote any of this people in power come 2023
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by elmodee7(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Story. When the time comes real men will talk
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by Omezif(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
What would you have said without this, while your master is greeting nigerians with maladimistration.
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by gigabyte13: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jostoman:
And who told this bubu ass licker that PDP cannot give their presidential ticket to southeast.

THE PDP THAT WE KNOW.....?
ABI ANOTHER ONE DEY NI.....
PDP LOOK AT SOUTH EAST AS THEIR CONQUERED TERRITORY.
LIKE SINCERELY, PDP NEEDS TO DO MORE FOR THE SOUTH EAST, THEY HAVE BEEN LOYAL ENOUGH TO THE PARTY.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by DimIsaac10(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
I am not a party man doh.
That moment when PDP zones presidency to the East many a things will happen.
APC will likely Zone it to the South west...
Then Atiku will break out and bring Kwakwanso join body to make a very unpopular party popular.. lolz.
Fractions sets in and 4 popular personalies will contest then the best planner will win.
lolz.
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by Bizibi(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
They want to deceive him,I just hope the governor of ebonyi state doesn't use the state resources.....
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by tnerro1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Femi will you vote for him?
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by iampeterben(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Queenserah26:
Lol @ old boys association grin

Am telling you dear this guys just want us to be recycling but come 2023 it can't work.
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by hashtagged(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
AdolfAboki:
Dave Umahi has our support! Our beloved father, President Mohammadu Buhari, is very pleased with him. We, his children, are also very pleased with him.. We believe in equity.. We acknowledge the prowess of the average Igbo - excellent administrators, business minded, industrious and competitive!

For these reasons, we, Northerners, have decided to support him..

God bless Governor Dave Umahi.
God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You are a very big idi0t

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by slowice(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Something is cooking
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by kemika8989(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Vistra40:
https://punchng.com/2023-umahi-can-run-for-president-says-buharis-aide/
just see as them dey use your head to fight your own people and at the end they'll come out and tell the world igbos Don't know how to play politics I think I'm beginning to believe them just imagine this david aka remote control of APC I pity Nigeria politicians
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ogun kill all of una wey dey run for presidency....

criminals!

bastards!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by T9ksy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
PopSmoke:
okay

whatever[b] it doesn't mean Nigeria will be great with Umahi or Tinubu or whoever
[/b]
the main goal now is to leave this shithole b4 2023

@ bolded.................. GBAM!!!!

As long as the country is being administered under the current fraudulent 1999 constitution, nothing positive will come out of that damn contraption.
Another 60years together will make no difference-rather the union will be worse off than it is now.

#EndNigeriaNow
YES! #Breakitup To #SaveLives
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by Adakaazubuike(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dave is now a threat to all Tinubu empire
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by israelmao(m): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
When does Nigerian presidency become that cheap?
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by Bendeco2020: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Why are Yoruba people here crying and talking rubbish..... How does umahi matter concern u guys... Or are you feeling insecure already.
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by Excuzeme: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
This country is funny sha!

When did Femi Adeshina, an ordinary spokesman, become the APC Chairman or APC NEC or APC BoT, that he will be the one telling Nigerians who can contest or not contest or whether APC has zoned its primary somewhere or not?

If not that Nigeria is governed by a "No-Show" President, Femi Adeshina that was a Newspaper vendor up to 2015, has now turned himself to APC Director, who decides who can contest or cannot contest in APC? shocked grin
I will have left this pass if it was the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi, or Buhari's CPC stalwarts that are speaking.

I think it is possible that Buhari is working behind the scenes, using his handlers to disorganise "Southern Nigeria" (EAST, WEST, South/South, Middle Belt), for the benefit of a Northerner Candidate in PDP, which they (North, even those in APC!), will all rally behind, claiming it is not their fault but that of the Igbos, who left PDP for them.

The Igbos should have stayed in PDP, get the presidential Ticket there and let the APC also give its Presidential Ticket to a Southerner (mostly SW) and let both parties go into the election with Southerner Candidates in 2023.

What Buhari and his Cabals have achieved with the likes of Umahi, is to weaken the Southerner Opportunity to produce a President in 2023.
Igbos dont see this, because of their blind ambition, which if not properly managed, may actually/most likely not yield more than the usual VeePee position. I know this will annoy some Igbos but truth hurts at times.

Anyway, l wish Umahi and his likes who are jumping ship into APC, the best of voyage, l think all those SW people in APC, who put Buhari in Power in 2015 and 2019, will just move aside for him. grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by SmartPolician: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nightstalker:
Well its a free country

But we both know Buhari and the cabal have already decided to give the presidency to Umahi

I mean come on!!

The only time buharis london based daughter comes to Nigeria she comes to Ebonyi ?? Seriously? Don't believe me use Google October 2020

Buhari has visited Ebonyi three times in the last 2 years why na? E get wetin him forget there ?
For the last four years Ebonyi has constructed more capital projects than any state in Nigeria in record time, but wait don't they get the least allocation? And they don't have natural resources, so where are they getting the money for all this ? Your guess's is as good as mine

Lastly we all know any one who buhari tells the north to vote in ,2023 the whole north will do that.. forget the online rants buhari na God for north o

If he says jump now they will ask how high

The other day Fulani enjoy went to south east the other day Myetti Allah praised Umahi

We are seeing less and less of the usual Anti southeast hate speech from the north

El rufai son who has always shown hatred for southeast married a lady from southeast who has off course converted to islam

Wow the whole place seems to suddenly get wet at the sound of the southeast

Well good luck to my ibo brothers and sisters

This government is just playing us

Suddenly they are making Tinubu public enemy number one why?

So the hate between east and west means
It's the north who gave power to you the west didn't want it so be loyal to us in the North

You shouldn't have included the emboldened because it's FALSE

Nwakaego is a core northener who mother is from the east.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Storm Akwa Ibom Lawmaker's Home, Shoot One - Punch / Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana / Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.