Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President (16633 Views)

David Umahi Can Never Be The President Of Nigeria / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by Kindledlight(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
If this man runs for presidency, I can queue in the sun for hours to vote for him.

A great developer.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by Primase: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Excuzeme:

Stop your pretense!
OBJ is not even Yoruba, if we go by the origins of his Father. Onyejekwu does not sound like a Yoruba name and Yorubas dont take their origins from their Mother's lineage.
OBJ was installed by Northerners and he served the interest of Northerners all through is eight years.
Not even the Road leading from Lagos to Abeokuta, the homestead of his Mother, was repaired in all his Eigth years.
Remember he also starved Lagos, the foremost Yoruba State, of Funds from the federation Account, for 8yrs he was in power, developing the North while ensuring that infrastructure in Yorubaland was deteriorating.
So, anyone, especially Igbo, saying and counting OBJ's Presidency for Yorubas, is just being mischievous, for self benefit.

The SW is yet to produce a President and in 2015, in other to do so, went into alliance with Buhari's CPCP party, voted for Buhari/North twice, made Buhari/North President twice and now, 2023 is payback time for the Yorubas.
Anything short of that will not fly, be it coming from Buhari, his crafty Northern cabals or the shameless, greedy Igbos flocking to the APC at the last minute.
The last time I checked, Obasanjo is from Ogun State, a yoruba state. Olusegun Matthew Aremu Obasanjo is a Yoruba man. Yorubas have always boasted that they have produced president while Igbos could not. Why are you changing the goal post now?
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by Excuzeme: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Primase:

The last time I checked, Obasanjo is from Ogun State, a yoruba state. Olusegun Matthew Aremu Obasanjo is a Yoruba man. Yorubas have always boasted that they have produced president while Igbos could not. Why are you changing the goal post now?

I would have said you are naive but it goes beyond that, if you still cant find your answer in my post.
Make we all calm down and see how Umahi or any Igbo, will get the APC ticket naah, l think those that were there since 2014, cooking the Soup, are muumu and it is the 'JJC Umahis' that are smart. undecided undecided
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by Willokafor(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nightstalker:
Well its a free country

But we both know Buhari and the cabal have already decided to give the presidency to Umahi

I mean come on!!

The only time buharis london based daughter comes to Nigeria she comes to Ebonyi ?? Seriously? Don't believe me use Google October 2020

Buhari has visited Ebonyi three times in the last 2 years why na? E get wetin him forget there ?
For the last four years Ebonyi has constructed more capital projects than any state in Nigeria in record time, but wait don't they get the least allocation? And they don't have natural resources, so where are they getting the money for all this ? Your guess's is as good as mine

Lastly we all know any one who buhari tells the north to vote in ,2023 the whole north will do that.. forget the online rants buhari na God for north o

If he says jump now they will ask how high

The other day Fulani enjoy went to south east the other day Myetti Allah praised Umahi

We are seeing less and less of the usual Anti southeast hate speech from the north

El rufai son who has always shown hatred for southeast married a lady from southeast who has off course converted to islam

Wow the whole place seems to suddenly get wet at the sound of the southeast

Well good luck to my ibo brothers and sisters

This government is just playing us

Suddenly they are making Tinubu public enemy number one why?

So the hate between east and west means
It's the north who gave power to you the west didn't want it so be loyal to us in the North
some of ur claim here are wrong like the El rufai son marrying an Igbo girl. Go and check ur story before posting things u aren't sure about
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by PHijo(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
This Femi Adesina talks without tact, in any other government he would have been shown the way out. Why am I not surprised he lasted this long in Buhari's government?

Birds of the same feathers flock together!

Like Buhari, Adesina is filled with hate and pettiness.
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by dragunov: 12:41am On Dec 12, 2020
AdolfAboki:
Dave Umahi has our support! Our beloved father, President Mohammadu Buhari, is very pleased with him. We, his children, are also very pleased with him.. We believe in equity.. We acknowledge the prowess of the average Igbo - excellent administrators, business minded, industrious and competitive!

For these reasons, we, Northerners, have decided to support him..

God bless Governor Dave Umahi.
God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Eh, weyrey. Ipob pretending to be aboki
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by Gerryoriflame(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2020
We are still in 2020 and all una concern is 2023 election. No go focus and work
Re: Femi Adesina: Umahi Can Run For President by Primase: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2020
Excuzeme:

I would have said you are naive but it goes beyond that, if you still cant find your answer in my post.
Make we all calm down and see how Umahi or any Igbo, will get the APC ticket naah, l think those that were there since 2014, cooking the Soup, are muumu and it is the 'JJC Umahis' that are smart. undecided undecided

Your cluelessness is legendary. So Obasanjo has suddenly become an Igbo man? Some yorubas are really insane. Where did you get this gobbledygook from?
For your information, Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu, Chris Ngige, Ken Nnamani and Chibuike Amaechi are among the pioneers of APC. The fact that APC could not win south east does not take away their efforts and contributions to the party.
Even in South West, the margin between Buhari and GEJ is just about 400,000 votes which is insignificant. The votes from the North was the deciding factor.
It is too early to make boastful statement about 2023. Anything can happen but my advice for Yorubas is to stop seeing Igbos as their enemy because until the south is united, the North will continue to have their way politically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Buratai, Olonisakin, Others As Non-Career Ambassadors / FG Completes $700m Gas Pipeline In March After Eight Years / Court Orders Release Of Ifeanyi Ubah Within 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.