Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) (70786 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by ovielistic: 1:00am On Dec 12, 2020
why accusing him of rape when he wasn't proven guilty..see the useless face of his accusers who have probably done far worse..
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Mailthaddeus(m): 1:48am On Dec 12, 2020
free2ryhme:

The church shld distance itself from this man considering the allegations of rape against him

So when someone lays an allegation on u, probably calling u and your entire family thieves, terrorist and Almajiri etc, without any proof. How will u feel when people distance themselves from u based on such unproven allegations?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:32am On Dec 12, 2020
CrestMan:

How come you didn't say anything about the 2nd scripture I quoted on the devil's work being the accuser of the brethren? Are you now the devil's staff?

Biodun is a false teacher.

He is not a brethren.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by osuulola(m): 6:43am On Dec 12, 2020
CorperKola:

i am very curious
so how should we interprete a case that is dismissed ?
guilty??
Dismissed!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by hashtagged(m): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2020
9iceprince:

Really!! but you wail whenever you are ask to bring proof of LEKKI massacre... Ignorance kill you there

Proof or shut the fvck up, lekki massacre had proofs idi0t this doesn't he was proven not guilty in court so use your tiny goat brain
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Ceekaycee: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2020
Swipa:
Over 40 Pastors attended Shiloh and we're recognized. Not all of them will preach. Anyone can attend Shiloh but not many are invited to minister. Pastor Biodun is innocent until proven guilty. I can even see my dear Pastor Korede Komaiya beside him.

Have you asked yourself why Mrs Dakolo's case was struck out for lack of merit?

Do you remember when Timi Dakolo said he married a virgin?

Make una dey get sense.

its quite unfortunate that we turns to Judges easily these days even when we are worse.
I pray the Lord helps us to lift one another in love.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Emmaculate77(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2020
Satan and his agents will always want to make Christians feel that their sins cannot be forgiven and that they are doomed for ever.

But glory be to Jehovah, for we are not ignorant of his devices. We have been forgiven, healed and saved. They is nothing anyone can do about it. Glory be to Jesus. Amen.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Mamijoh(f): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2020
sylve11:
So if him chose to go, wetin come dey bad inside? Abeg make una carry una wahala go jare. undecided cool
I wonder ooh
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Adeebiwa09(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
free2ryhme:

The church shld distance itself from this man considering the allegations of rape against him

If Jesus did no one would be saved, but I doubt you are cos if you truly are saved you won't have the effrontery to talk about it. The man sin (based on certain 2 + 2) so we should all see him as a leper cos of that... That's interesting
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Godsspeed: 2:01am On Dec 13, 2020
Zech 3:1-2

Then the Angel showed me Jeshua the High Priest standing before the Angel of the Lord. The Accuser, Satan was there at the Angel's right hand, making accusations against Joshua.
And the Lord said to Satan, "I, the Lord, reject your accusations, Satan. Yes, the Lord, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebukes you. This man is like a burning stick that has been snatched from the fire" (NLT)
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by mozele(m): 1:21am On Dec 17, 2020
free2ryhme:

Why should the Church distant herself from him?

Do you have an idea of what a church truly is or you just thought it to be a company or some sort of government?

You must be kidding!

If truly the allegations against him are true, then I'm array, it's for this same reason Christ died for him.

Never condemn any man too soon.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by bigl: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
titjide:
Jobless and unwise people everywhere, this includes the mod that pushed this to front page. Clout chasers

grin grin grin

You no nice at all ...

By the way, NL notified me that u sent me an email but I couldn't find it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.