Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) (71094 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
shamsin6300:
May God accept his repetence but if he choose to go back to his evil act, may automatic castration jam him.

Which evil act? That he bleeped the woman is an evil act?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by josh0200(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Please be guided on what ever you want to post; the said pastor has the right to go anywhere he wants to and church of all places can't push you away, secondly the place he sat is reserved for pastors.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by lonelydora: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
free2ryhme:

Honestly I am speechless

Why are you speechless?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by lonelydora: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
free2ryhme:

The church shld distance itself from this man considering the allegations of rape against him

You are very mad
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by lonelydora: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Genea:
A predator, mmmm he shall reap what he sows

Shut up. Where's the proof.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by lereinter(m): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
He might have repented

But

What's stopping the law of the land from taking her full course
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by efighter: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
sylve11:
So if him chose to go, wetin come dey bad inside? Abeg make una carry una wahala go jare. undecided cool

Chop five my guy. Brothers supporting brothers. Serial Fornicator supporting serial rapist.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Ayo2004: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
ValCon888:
I don't want to judge.
But as far as the law is concerned, the courts declared him not guilty. He is free to go wherever he wants.
Law?in which country?nigeria is lawless..if Abacha was alive,nigerian law would prove him innocent of the embezzlement charges against him

You have a point sha,the woman can just be a clout chaser lying afterall many of her mates do it wickedly
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by chaloskyx: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
BALLS TO DO WHAT? GRAB GODS WORDS FROM WHERE HOW ANYONE WITH A RIGHETIOUS HEART HAS ACCESS TO GOD EVEN IN HIS ROOM WHICH ONE IS HAVING BALLS AGAIN? SO BECAUSE HE IS SITTING IN SHILOH HE HAS BALLS OR WHAT
hashtagged:

He is not a rapist. If he is then show me proofs. Leave the man to grab Gods words something you guys don't have the balls to do.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Ayo2004: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
josh0200:
Please be guided on what ever you want to post; the said pastor has the right to go anywhere he wants to and church of all places can't push you away, secondly the place he sat is reserved for pastors.
Goan steal from church in your street and see if they won't push u away...
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by chaloskyx: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
IF HE LIKES LET HIM BE A RAPIST AND SO THIS IS NIGERIA ANYTHING GOES AS LONG AS YOU ARE A BIG BOY YOUR HAVE COMMECTIONS OR HAVE MONEY EVEN IF HE KILLS SOMEONE NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN RIDE ON MY PASTOR EHEN CONTINUE TO HIDE UNDER THE PULPIT WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO BASK AWAY IN THE WORLDLY VICES OF THE WORLD WEARING DESIGNER CLOTHES DRIVING THE BEST CARS SLEEPING WITH THE SEXIEST OF WOMEN DONT WORRY AS LONG AS YOU HAVE INFLUENCE NOTHING FIT TOUCH YOU AND YOUR SHEEP WOULD CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YOU CARRY GO
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Genea(f): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
lonelydora:

Shut up. Where's the proof.
your name says a lot about you

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Coinbased: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lurking around again for hoessss
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by ejanla077: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
free2ryhme:

The church shld distance itself from this man considering the allegations of rape against him

The church should not be seen as judge.... The church should not discriminate against sinners...

Even though I don't class pentecostal pastorprenuers buzness centre as church
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by oruma19: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
I used to be very foolish like these commenters here until I listened to pastor biodun preach. The man is a blessing to this generation and Satan is fooling u guys so u don't get blessed thru his ministry. Many of u abusing him here have never listened to him pray or preach. The man is blessed and a fire brand. I regret all the nonsense I said in the past against pastors biodun and Suleiman. It was during g the lockdown that God blessed me and delivered me from Satan thru their preachings.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by shogsmania: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Stupid people,as fast as the law is concerned he didn't do nothing wrong
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by osuulola(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
abbey621:

Read your Bible! From king of the Jews to false prophet to trying to overthrow the government, so many accusations.
He's King of the Jews, only his kingdom is not of this world. He will overthrow every government - the kingdoms of this world shall become the kingdom of our God and His Christ.

Thank God, no one accused him of rape or sweet sex escapades in a London hotel. Jesus responded to accusations against him, We're not expecting his robust reply after seven long years.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by CorperKola: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
osuulola:

No oh! The courts dismissed the allegations against him. That don't equal not guilty!
i am very curious
so how should we interprete a case that is dismissed ?
guilty??
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by abbey621(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
osuulola:

He's King of the Jews, only his kingdom is not of this world. He will overthrow every government - the kingdoms of this world shall become the kingdom of our God and His Christ.

Thank God, no one accused him of rape or sweet sex escapades in a London hotel. Jesus responded to accusations against him, We're not expecting his robust reply after seven long years.

I'm sure Jesus would not be able to respond if allegations were made after he already ascended to heaven. What you wrote does not dispute the fact that even Jesus was accused. Allegations should not always result in condemnation or crucification. Haven't you learned anything from the crucifix? How many lives must you destroy based on rumors or allegations?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by newdawn2017(f): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
ValCon888:
I don't want to judge.
But as far as the law is concerned, the courts declared him not guilty. He is free to go wherever he wants.
Nigerian courts re not credible my brother. undecided
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Onlinecashout: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
If he sue them one by one for such post now. Them go start to beg. Yeye dey smell
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by NoToPile: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Going to church is not a sin, nobody will chase anybody from attending any service in any church because he/she sinned, However unconfessed sin has grievous consequence and that is the most important point if he is guilty.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by geoffez: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Who did he rape? The same woman that was married as a virgin happened to be the same person he raped,why did timi dropped the case after all his mouth watering talk on tv,don't judge what you're not sure,bcs a day will come you will acused of an offence you'll never commit,I'll be the first to trow the same stone at you.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by evans4luv: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
If he decides to go seek the face of God at shiloh, who are u people to criticize him? People no go mind their business......let this man be, if God didnt condem him, who are u to do so
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Dagz007(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
In all these, God himself know who are serving Him
He knows his people regardless of how we human decide to creatively blindfold ourselves.
At the end we shall all be judged before the Most High.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Dreyton36: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nothing is true until it's proven affirmative

Rapist kill una der

As if their toto even carry grace undecided

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by classicopera(m): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
free2ryhme:

The church should distance itself from this man considering the allegations of rape against him
just hear yourself, the CHURCH should distance itself from a man because you( small you) think so.. You're madtttt
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by 9iceprince(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

He is not a rapist. If he is then show me proofs. Leave the man to grab Gods words something you guys don't have the balls to do.

Really!! but you wail whenever you are ask to bring proof of LEKKI massacre... Ignorance kill you there
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by RedScorpion(f): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bloody Hypocrites everywhere.

Even if he is guilty, is it not in the house of God he would receive forgiveness ?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by powerblaze(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2020
Many of those who condemn him will have taken up stones to kill the woman accused of adultery in the time of Jesus.. if God has forgiven him, there's nothing you can do about it, except threaten your own salvation.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by mentored: 12:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
Nigerians have gone online to react after the founder of COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo was spotted at shiloh, they claimed that he should not have been allowed to come to shiloh and sit with the ministers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2PHR0ozqBY

Make una go pursue am

This is una headache

Use same energy change Nigeria mbok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation / Some Things That Attract Demons To People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.