Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) (70799 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by am4truth(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
Jesus said in the holy bible I came to call sinners to repentance he didn't say I came to call the righteous.one thing I notice about Nigerians are, they very quick to call, judge n paint people bad. while they wallow in worst sin .those ones calling him out are they without sin ?and if really he's guilty of rape are they the ones to judge him or do they now have power to forgive sins ?hypocrite.

Don't mind them.. Hypocrites..
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Myhusband(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
rape never happened between Busola and this pastor, I can't bet my balls with this because I've being a victim of blackmail before

I was once in a date with someone that claimed to be Virgin only for me to Logged in and met Atlantic ocean, I'm glad I wore raincoat, the fool sef dey do yeee blood, I just dey yinmu and told her alaye wear your pant and leave my house. she threatened to blackmailed me and tell the world I rape her, I told the fool, all our conversations and sex is on video and audio record, her liver cut and that's how we part way

if I no be street guy, this lady for blackmailed me and the world we believe her
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
These dudes r untouchable. Forget it and live. Whatever is coming will come.

Not to be a dick but u have to be sure if whose cross ure carrying before u get disgraced. Not everyone is worth riding for. Some girls will say this or that and still reconcile with their wrongdoers. So be careful. Timi is in line cos that's his wife.. and their camp as well.

Strangers should chill. U see rape ish poppin off, stay away. Dont get invovled.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by fmonigent(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
osuulola:

No oh! The courts dismissed the allegations against him. That don't equal not guilty!

So we should do what, to fry stone Abi?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by low2high: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
FATO F.U. C.K !
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by mickelkingz(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
do u know how many rapist that was on shiloh last night? do not condemn. nigerians
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Swipa: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
OgaHector:
Sense is far from you and don’t forget the woman was not the only person that accused of sex issue, Man is a bad guy
it is you that sense is far from and not me. Wait for the courts ogbeni.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Papparassi: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Christ rejects sin and not the sinner

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Swipa: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
kenzysmith:
baba na master place I dey attend too for jakpa

Correct guy. You are really blessed. I attend TREM tho.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Bgboi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
All of una talking about the pastor he might be better than u judging him
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Gift96: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
But the rape case was said to be in court. Why has there been a silence
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Attit: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
angry

Majority of the atterkers are devil's incarnate,who has also committed worst sin's and they want to be forgiven even without asking for forgiveness,

HE THAT HAS NO SIN SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE,

I am not siding and has never sided Pastor biodun for his wrongs and if found guilty he should be persecuted,ALSO HE SHOULD ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM THOSE HE WRONGED.

BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE SHOULD NOT GO TO CHURCH,

He has his mentors and I'm sure they are scolding him while drawing him closer,

Or Do you want him to backslide?

Meanwhile,

Our WEEKEND PREACHERS WE ARE EXPECTING YOUR messages AS USUAL cheesy cheesy

I thank Jesus for life cheesy cheesy

Very good. Make sure you take note of this comment of yours. When you are raped in future, or anyone close to you, we will remind you, we are all sinners, you should keep quiet,and you should cast your stone first if you are sinless. Thank God you are a female.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by BabaO2: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
Nigerians have gone online to react after the founder of COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo was spotted at shiloh, they claimed that he should not have been allowed to come to shiloh and sit with the ministers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2PHR0ozqBY
where are the Nigerians?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by zedegit: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:

Besides dude wasn't even convicted.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by realstars: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
Neddstark:
Bunch of sentimental people. Someone was accused of rape by one person. He denied it but because the accusation was from a female angle, you all trooped like zombies believing what was dished to you like you were there when Fato gave her Krest. Now you are still tagging him rapist after court found him not guilty. You better face your own problems than fighting battles for feminists.
Good Saying,

just what in my view point.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by mariahAngel(f): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:

God bless you abundantly.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by ikorodureporta: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Crunchyg2:

E be like say you Don dey tire small small for this your freemason stories up and down because I hardly see your post on churches and freemason these days. By the way today 11th Friday is the Experience 15 make sure your stream online on YouTube and Facebook and be blessed
my homie... I'm following na...see the banner here, I just refused to create thread for them

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by iko123: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
He did not come causally but he was recognized and welcomed by Bishop David Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Lashist(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bluezy13:

Are you okay
I asked you what made him a sinner, and you saying something else.
Lol...you obviously wanted to attack the guy you quoted. Sin makes him a sinner so as you...but God rejects sins and not sinners or have God rejected you??... Or are you saying you have never sinned?? cheesy...e be like you have never sinned...i cut cap for you
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Crunchyg2: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:

my homie... I'm following na...see the banner here, I just refused to create thread for them
Na em be say you Don dey tire be dat. Well done
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by MaziIgwe007: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:

Infact Jesus died for the sinner.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by ikorodureporta: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Crunchyg2:

I no tire. I'm always on d watch for him to hit fp.
You no notice say hotr thread dey scarce for fp since because of me??
I dey wait for that experience own to reach fp... make I go book space sef cheesy

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by ekevwe(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
free2ryhme:

The church shld distance itself from this man considering the allegations of rape against him

Na so Jesus preach or teach? Nawa o
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by ikorodureporta: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Crunchyg2:

You don ever hear wetin Goodheart Ekwueme dey preach about am??
Just try listen to rythm 93.7 every morning @ 5-6am
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by mandate12: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Neddstark:
Bunch of sentimental people. Someone was accused of rape by one person. He denied it but because the accusation was from a female angle, you all trooped like zombies believing what was dished to you like you were there when Fato gave her Krest. Now you are still tagging him rapist after court found him not guilty. You better face your own problems than fighting battles for feminists.

Silly battles at that. The whole story was the dumbest I've heard ever.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Analog95(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Funny thing I see here is that, the same people who believed a virgin gave birth to a baby without proof. A donkey talked to a man without proof, A snake spoke to a woman without proof, A fish swallowed a full man and vomit him a full man without proof are here asking for proof of a rape case that happened some years ago. I'm not saying the pastor is guilty or not of the accusation, but the word proof shouldn't have come from some of you.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Ginomel(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Neddstark:

Don't mind those clowns that have not seen that kind of situation where a girl was admiring you but you didn't give her a chance .she insulted you and you gave her a good slap. She called everyone and told them that you raped her.

If they have not been in such situation ,they won't understand

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Crunchyg2: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:

You don ever hear wetin Goodheart Ekwueme dey preach about am??
Just try listen to rythm 93.7 every morning @ 5-6am
Abeg wetin em dey preach about am?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by ikorodureporta: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Crunchyg2:

Abeg wetin em dey preach about am?

Wait there until Illuminati collect yr first son
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:

Who told you that?

Christ will reject both the sin and the sinner except the sinner confesses his sin and is genuinely repentent.

As for Biodun, he hasn't done that.

He promised us a robust reply, and hasn't given us for many years now.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
So because he came they should chase him out? Even Judas Iscariot dey steal money yet he dey roll with Jesus till he betrayed him. Nobody is holy we are all sinners before God.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by stagger: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Was Pastor Biodun ever convicted of anything? With what proof? Has Timi Dakolo proven any case of rape against his wife?

Make all of una holy holy people get lost abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.