Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) (70797 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Fahdiga1: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Who told you that?

Christ will reject both the sin and the sinner except the sinner confesses his sin and is genuinely repentent.

As for Biodun, he hasn't done that.

He promised us a robust reply, and hasn't given us for many years now.

But he denied raping the woman. how did you know that he is guilty? were you there when it happened
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by stagger: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Who told you that?

Christ will reject both the sin and the sinner except the sinner confesses his sin and is genuinely repentent.

As for Biodun, he hasn't done that.

He promised us a robust reply, and hasn't given us for many years now.

Robust reply to what really?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
debola33:
So because he came they should chase him out? Even Judas Iscariot dey steal money yet he dey roll with Jesus till he betrayed him. Nobody is holy we are all sinners before God.

But Biodun betrayed Jesus Christ as well by abusing his position, and thereafter lying about it

Anyway, I don't have any problems with him getting special recognition at Winners.

After all, they are all the same thing. They are all businessmen perverting the gospel for pecuniary gains.

As long as offering and special donations will drop. Even a thief will be given special treatment.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
stagger:

Robust reply to what really?

He took advantage of a lady. This is rape because it involved an imbalance of influence.

And he had the audacity to lie to our faces.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by damosky12(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
free2ryhme:

The church shld distance itself from this man considering the allegations of rape against him

See the words you used: "allegations."

Jesus doesn't prevent sinners from coming to him. Does he?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
But he denied raping the woman. how did you know that he is guilty? were you there when it happened

He did it.

How come he is the only one who is always accused of rape?

Is he the only pastor in Abuja?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by CrestMan: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is another nonsense talk from all these accusers! The Bible says "judge not so you will not be judged".

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

DON'T TAKE OVER THE DEVIL'S WORK BY BEING "AN ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
gaius01:

You are making an understatement. Every man fails but Jesus never did. As a matter of fact the Bible recorded that he never sin. So where do you get that inscription of yours? Because i have read the story of Jesus when the devil tempt him there was no place he did anything synonymous to anger. Make sure your verdict is vetted before you speak about a being who many regards as God.

He got angry and smashed shops at the temple did he not - or our sakes he became sin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Crunchyg2: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Wait there until Illuminati collect yr first son
Mtcheeeww. Is this the answer to my question?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

He got angry and smashed shops at the temple did he not - or our sakes he became sin

Oh oh, sorry to ask are you a Christian, because if you are not one I don't need to explain anything?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

Can you give me proofs he is a rapist? Or you heard he was accused which may or may not be true, stop putting false accusations on someone when you yourself weren't there.
Every man falls and your Bible told you when a Righteous man falls he rises up again, so what are you saying or are you calling God a liar. You are definitely not a Christian

of course, I am not a Christian - what gave that away grin grin I shall ask you something - how many women will it take before the brethren worshipers of men wipe the veil from their face. Reverend King still has believers who see no wrong in him but you and I know better
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by hashtagged(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

of course, I am not a Christian - what gave that away grin grin I shall ask you something - how many women will it take before the brethren worshipers of men wipe the veil from their face. Reverend King still has believers who see no wrong in him but you and I know better

I knew you weren't a Christian by instincts, and as you aren't one you would know every is innocent until proven guilty and if you can't bring me proofs that he is a rapist then we are done
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
CrestMan:
This is another nonsense talk from all these accusers! The Bible says "judge not so you will not be judged".

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

DON'T TAKE OVER THE DEVIL'S WORK BY BEING "AN ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN!

You have misunderstood the Bible.

Whether you judge or don't judge, you will still face the judgment of God.

However, the Bible wants us to judge truthfully because how we judge our fellow men is how we would be judged.

In the case of Biodun, there is just enough reasons to believe that he did it.

First, it was not the first time he was accused. Such accusations are rife even in his Ilorin branch, and from his time at Kwara Hotels.

Why is he always being accused of rape? They never accuse him of money laundering or using fetish powers. It is always rape.

There is no smoke without fire
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
gaius01:

Oh oh, sorry to ask are you a Christian, because if you are not one I don't need to explain anything?
Like saying if i don't play football then you cannot explain a match to me - oga there is nothing there that is not known - no revealation unless you are high on that stuff
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
free2ryhme:

The church shld distance itself from this man considering the allegations of rape against him
is this what christ taught you??
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

I knew you weren't a Christian by instincts, and as you aren't one you would know every is innocent until proven guilty and if you can't bring me proofs that he is a rapist then we are done

how different is this from ISLAM where you have to bring 4-5 men who saw you being raped or risk the charge of adultery
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Like saying if i don't play football then you cannot explain a match to me - oga there is nothing there that is not known - no revealation unless you are high on that stuff

Lol ignorance is dangerous, but the most dangerous part is speaking it with boldness..

There's nothing high about me. If I should explain it, even a normal man can understand talkless of a spiritual man.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by hashtagged(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

how different is this from ISLAM where you have to bring 4-5 men who saw you being raped or risk the charge of adultery

So we should now arrest everyone who we accuse of rape abi, then you are a rapist cause you raped my nephew.

Muslims do not go to court it's bring eye witnesses or nothing. But In this case he want to court, the lady had a lawyer and he was proven not guilty in a court of law after all evidences were adressed. So what is your own here abeg I don do

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by CrestMan: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You have misunderstood the Bible.

Whether you judge or don't judge, you will still face the judgment of God.

However, the Bible wants us to judge truthfully because how we judge our fellow men is how we would be judged.

In the case of Biodun, there is just enough reasons to believe that he did it.

First, it was not the first time he was accused. Such accusations are rife even in his Ilorin branch, and from his time at Kwara Hotels.

Why is he always being accused of rape? They never accuse him of money laundering or using fetish powers. It is always rape.

There is no smoke without fire

How come you didn't say anything about the 2nd scripture I quoted on the devil's work being the accuser of the brethren? Are you now the devil's staff?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by lotkyes200: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
He who have no sin let him cast the stone .
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
gaius01:

Lol ignorance is dangerous, but the most dangerous part is speaking it with boldness..

There's nothing high about me. If I should explain it, even a normal man can understand talkless of a spiritual man.

ignorance is dangerous but assuming full knowledge is far worse - I would oblige but this has been flogged severely on NL and everywhere else -cheers and stay healthy in mind and spirit
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by edoairways: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
I guess those that were called generation of vipers and serpents by Jesus were saints I guess, the prayer of unrepentant sinner is abomination before GOD, Jesus Christ love sinners willing to repent not hardened rapist

God love sinners but hates sin,if it were not so you and I would have been dead
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Toktee(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
free2ryhme:

Honestly I am speechless
Yes cos you have nothing tangible to say....was it proven in the court of law that he rape the said who.re?

Even the said lady was unable to proof her allegations.

The mother almost disown her for chosen such path...

You were raped 17 years ago yet you decide to comes out now...

what nonsense..

Main a stole the entire Nigeria's pension funds..there's evidences.

Sarki shutdown a bank with his father through stealing... evidence...

Akpabio root nndc with enough evidence...none of you voice out..

Andrew yakubu embezzled nppc with evidence yet your kind have chosen to remain silence..

Buhari is shielding his brothers who are killing, raping and stealing from Nigerians daily,what have you guys do?

Focus on Nigeria's retrogression and leave the church alone.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by idu1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
make una leave the man alone abeg.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Stefenijoan002(f): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
I tell you everywhere .they just want to be noticed.
am4truth:

Don't mind them.. Hypocrites..
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Gift96: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
he said he was preparing a robust reply. We are still waiting sir
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by stonedlive(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
free2ryhme:

The church shld distance itself from this man considering[b] the allegations[/b] of rape against him

EMPHASIS ON THE WORD ALLEGATIONS.. UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE IT IN A COURT OF LAW.. PLS SHUT UP AND STOP DISTURBING THE NEIGHBOURHOOD... ISHI OJI....

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by kokkubabboni421(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
My brother the thing weak me
sammysmiles:
Too much fools in this country
They cover their own dirty lives and talk about others
Sometimes I jxt look at Nigerians and wonder what gave them the impression that their opinions matters when they talk undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by mamaafrik(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
osuulola:

You're saying Christianity and saying courts at the same time. That's antithetical! They don't run the same system.

There is a place in the Bible that says cast the wicked man out or something close. The man was said to have committed some sexual sin too oh!
atleast when you want to talk you'll talk which fact not with "or something like that", christ obeyed the law,you arenot making sense,
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by conscienceman4(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
Stop "casting stones"

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by adekemi45600: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
:The church shld distance itself from this man considering the allegations of rape against himSee the words you used: "allegations."Jesus doesn't prevent sinners from coming to him. Does he?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Dpundict: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
If every woman speaks out about who raped her it will be like the case of the student yesterday that has violated all rules in school for some of you I assure you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.