Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. (7672 Views)

The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by GodWrites: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2020
Rich people don't marry because you're beautiful alone, they marry girls who are intelligent and smart.

Most Beautiful girls have only their pussy to offer.

A poor man would rather go for a beautiful coconut head girl, so he can show her off to his entire generation.

They hardly consider intellect or character, which is why they remain in poverty till they die.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by Dayoebe(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2020
its so true.

I've been wondering also.

ouzo1:
Na poor people sabi whine girls pass, dey kind lie wey full their mouth ehn

The Rich are also romantic with their money
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by LikeAking: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Nigerian babes just they form say them like money but it reality they like very small money. Many guys no know this side of NAIJA BABES.

Another thing is environment. If a lady is born in a poor environment and she doesnt leave that environment she is likely to marry a poor man. Many woman in that part of the nation hardly travel out of their environment.

But most Naija babes go settle down with any man wey get a source of income.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by LikeAking: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2020
pharmagba:
No
I disagree in totality

Money makes the physical beauty of a woman come out to the fullest, poverty on the other hand subdue her beauty.

Please see through my eyes

Which person money?
It beta b the woman money oh.
Or her fada money.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by Godoverevery: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Robert1da:
I want a long life, a legendary one I want a quick death, and an easy one I want a pretty girl, and an honest one I want this drink, and another one.
Drake......
This lines says it all
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by ojuu4u(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2020
iamrealdeji:
I'm still wondering why some women think they can marry rich men because of their beauty. But come to think of it,I've lived in Ilorin for years and the most beautiful girls I've ever seen there are married to poor men. Or does ''rich man'' have another meaning? A Gardner I know who is very poor is married to one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in Ilorin. This girl looks like an Indian. Another girl at Amoyo,Ilorin who looks too fine and looks so Indian is married to a poor bus driver and they live in his father's mud house patched with cement. Many more of them like that you would see jumping from okada to Okada or waving taxi with their baby at their back. In Saki too,you would see an Okada man married to 4 drop dead gorgeous girls as wives. My question now is that why do girls that are not that beautiful look for rich men around to marry,are they not seeing these girls or are they just deceiving themselves thinking that there aren't very many beautiful girls and very few rich men and the rich marry the rich these days? Am I the only one that see things this way?
Mind you,I'm not a poor guy o

Which mean you are entangled urself with poor people alone.

Meanwhile anything gives people joy, pls endeavor to let them have it peace.

That's number 1 problem btw Peter (p'squre) and his siblings today

God has created us in such away, no 2 humans are the same biologically.

If humans knw that, the world would have experienced more peace today.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by iamrealdeji(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2020
LikeAking:
Nigerian babes just they form say them like money but it reality they like very small money. Many guys no know this side of NAIJA BABES.

Another thing is environment. If a lady is born in a poor environment and she doesnt leave that environment she is likely to marry a poor man. Many woman in that part of the nation hardly travel out of their environment.

But most Naija babes go settle down with any man wey get a source of income.
You nailed it bro,I think Naija girls only say such to act posh. They mostly like small money and they mostly settle for any man that just has a job. In that Ilorin environment,there are many rich people o,but you would hear Shagaya's Son married to Gobir's daughter or Saro's son married to a white or Arabian woman.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by LikeAking: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2020
iamrealdeji:
You nailed it bro,I think Naija girls only say such to act posh. They mostly like small money and they mostly settle for any man that just has a job. In that Ilorin environment,there are many rich people o,but you would hear Shagaya's Son married to Gobir's daughter or Saro's son married to a white or Arabian woman.

True.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by iamrealdeji(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
ojuu4u:

Which mean you are entangled urself with poor people alone.

Meanwhile anything gives people joy, pls endeavor to let them have it peace.

That's number 1 problem btw Peter (p'squre) and his siblings today

God has created us in such away, no 2 humans are the same biologically.

If humans knw that, the world would have experienced more peace today.
these girls I'm talking about are way prettier and younger than Peter's wife. I lived in 1st street in front of Justice Kahu's house,GRA in Ilorin through out my secondary school and first year in university and this area is where rich people like Saraki,Tunde Idiagbon,Adisa,big big Senators and members of house rep. big Ilorin politicians,Biggest business men in Ilorin live and their wives are still not half as fine as wives of those poor people. Their children don't even stay in Nigeria and only get married to children of the rich that also don't stay in Nigeria
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fine here I believe is relative. Which illorin girls fine? Let me see pics.

Fine kor, finito ni.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by Judybash93(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Just Ilorin?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by ojuu4u(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
iamrealdeji:
these girls I'm talking about are way prettier and younger than Peter's wife. I lived in 1st street in front of Justice Kahu's house,GRA in Ilorin through out my secondary school and first year in university and this area is where rich people like Saraki,Tunde Idiagbon,Adisa,big big Senators and members of house rep. big Ilorin politicians,Biggest business men in Ilorin live and their wives are still not half as fine as wives of those poor people. Their children don't even stay in Nigeria and only get married to children of the rich that also don't stay in Nigeria

So Toyin Saraki not beautiful or bukola not rich?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by iamrealdeji(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
ojuu4u:

So Toyin Saraki not beautiful or bukola not rich?
So,Toyin Saraki is what you called beautiful compared to these girls I'm talking about? If Toyin Saraki is beautiful, then every girl in Nigeria is beautiful. Saraki is rich as Bleep but these girls I'm talking about are dropndead gorgeous and you can't compare them with Toyin in terms if looks

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by WaterTheMonk(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
ouzo1:
Na poor people sabi whine girls pass, dey kind lie wey full their mouth ehn
You can't b

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by WaterTheMonk(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

Fine kor, finito ni.
are you in Ilorin?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by Ugmama(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
iamrealdeji:
I'm still wondering why some women think they can marry rich men because of their beauty. But come to think of it,I've lived in Ilorin for years and the most beautiful girls I've ever seen there are married to poor men. Or does ''rich man'' have another meaning? A Gardner I know who is very poor is married to one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in Ilorin. This girl looks like an Indian. Another girl at Amoyo,Ilorin who looks too fine and looks so Indian is married to a poor bus driver and they live in his father's mud house patched with cement. Many more of them like that you would see jumping from okada to Okada or waving taxi with their baby at their back. In Saki too,you would see an Okada man married to 4 drop dead gorgeous girls as wives. My question now is that why do girls that are not that beautiful look for rich men around to marry,are they not seeing these girls or are they just deceiving themselves thinking that there aren't very many beautiful girls and very few rich men and the rich marry the rich these days? Am I the only one that see things this way?

Whether Rich or poor, beauty is not bought but given naturally by God. Even poor men could as well marry poor pretty ladies. The world is not one sided except in poor economy of Nigeria.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by Greystone: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
GodWrites:
Rich people don't marry because you're beautiful alone, they marry girls who are intelligent and smart.

Most Beautiful girls have only their pussy to offer.

A poor man would rather go for a beautiful coconut head girl, so he can show her off to his entire generation.

They hardly consider intellect or character, which is why they remain in poverty till they die.

True.

Only addition I'll make is that few very rich men will look for and marry a very beautiful woman simply as a trophy wife but she is rarely his first wife.
More like another toy to add to his collection.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by Soleye24(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
You are 100% right that ilorin ladies are pretty, I stayed there for 4 years during my time at Unilorin. Most of them are uneducated, local and comes from a poor family, in addition they stay in the ghetto part of Ilorin where you can't just find these people. But the bottom line is rich marry rich while poor marry poor, My elder bro once worked with a very rich family in Lagos as driver for their daughter that just came from US. This babe got so along with my bro, that her father told my bro that he would kill him if he found out that he tries to date her daughter lol. Eventually, my bro was sacked because the father sensed that his daughter was already falling for my bro. According to him, how would he give out his daughter he spent so much on to a common driver.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by Richsteemit: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

Fine kor, finito ni.

Most of this fine girls are Fulani and niger

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Richsteemit:

Most of this fine girls are Fulani and niger

Yep.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
What kind of beauty are we really talking about? Because one man food, might be another's poison oo grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by Hoodyrich(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Situation like this are Soo confusing.some weeks back I see beta fine woman pushing a barrow containg gallons of water naso I confuse,I figured she should be married which means thats her daily routine for the family.How couldn't she find a comfortable partner or better still work on her self.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by luminouz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Soleye24:
You are 100% right that ilorin ladies are pretty, I stayed there for 4 years during my time at Unilorin. Most of them are uneducated, local and comes from a poor family, in addition they stay in the ghetto part of Ilorin where you can't just find these people. But the bottom line is rich marry rich while poor marry poor, My elder bro once worked with a very rich family in Lagos as driver for their daughter that just came from US. This babe got so along with my bro, that her father told my bro that he would kill him if he found out that he tries to date her daughter lol. Eventually, my bro was sacked because the father sensed that his daughter was already falling for my bro. According to him, how would he give out his daughter he spent so much on to a common driver.
Well, if she really likes your brother, sacking him won't stop her. She would still be with him.

Guess she doesn't love him enough
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by Xavin: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
iamrealdeji:

See. Those regions u mentioned most of those girls are Fulani gals, they are very pretty and they don't mind if you are rich or poor, all they want is a man and children. That's most times they are good choice for marriage for some men because of less trouble
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Op,Was Adams Oshiomole Poor When Is Beautiful Wife Dat Got Married To Him?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by mcjohny(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Truvel:
Op,Was Adams Oshiomole Poor When Is Beautiful Wife Dat Got Married To Him?
My brother dis question too harsh, haba make i no fall again biko
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by Soleye24(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
luminouz:

Well, if she really likes your brother, sacking him won't stop her. She would still be with him.

Guess she doesn't love him enough

bro, she was sent back to America
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by luminouz(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Soleye24:

bro, she was sent back to America

So? Facebook no dey and she could always reach out via WhatsApp or phone number...or if none of those dey, post office grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. by fukamalgamation: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
iamrealdeji:
I swear,these girls make your Genevieve and Omotola look so ugly. Drop dead gorgeous girls with clear fair skin,narrow nose,well shaped chin,full hair,great hairline,beautiful eyes and lips,beautiful physique. And I would be like,wow,and some girls that are not 1/tenth as beautiful as these girls are ranting online that they can't date a broke guy,they can't marry a broke guy,etc.
I was about parking my car and saw one young married lady like that with her baby on her back. She looked so much like Juliet Ibrahim,but slimmer and with straight legs and narrower nose. I even thought she's Arab or Indian until I heard her speak yoruba and she's dressed like a Yoruba,trying to board okada and dragging the transport fare with the bike man

Lol...oga, take yur time and no let dem reason ya matter for there o. This wan wey yu dey describe anoda man's wife like say yu dey answer english comprehension; Magun is real and Xmas dey near o, we no wan hear stories that touch upon any nairalander's head biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

190 Needs Help Again~ / Is Love In The Brain Or The Heart? / “ I Wore A Very Short Skirt, Took Off My Underwear, And Bent Over His Knee.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.