Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Hhh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hhh (1424 Views)

Hhh / Hhh / Hhh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hhh by holluwizzy: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bbb
Re: Hhh by EdricBond: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
See wetin you prick don cause now! sad

1 Like

Re: Hhh by boxer022(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
What is she traveling outside to do? Vacation or work? How are you sure she doesn't want to also run away with the children? It is a very delicate issue which should be handled with care. What are your plans when she travels out as she is insisting?

2 Likes

Re: Hhh by donbachi(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Papa ejima...congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Hhh by Wittyglam(f): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
She is your baby mama and not your wife yet. Have you had a heart to heart conversation with her? If yes and she didn't change, sign and agreement to be part of your kids lives and take care of them as a responsible father and you two should part ways before it's too late cause you can't change a person unless they're ready to change.

Check out my YouTube channel for more tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_yVEf8o9fY
Re: Hhh by longetivity(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
You did not see all this bad traits in her before giving her belle abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hhh by LOCKHEEDVET: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Damn Niggarrrrrrrrrr I don't think you should Marry her though obviously she could cut your life short bro
Re: Hhh by Kondomatic(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
How you go see person with all these wahala come give am belle nah wetin I no understand.

You no like yourself?

1 Like

Re: Hhh by Godada(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Let me get to the issue at hand straight away. Bro, if you want to live long, swerve away from that lady.

Work something out for your twins without that lady.

Believe me, I know what a nagging woman can do to a man

1 Like

Re: Hhh by Jodha(f): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Traveling out for work

Make things clear to her that yhure no longer interested in the relationship...that yhu can't cope with her...
Tell her that yhure ready to play yhur role as the father of the twins....and yhull make sure they're okay...

But make she find her levels...tell her quick so she'll find the man for her...

1 Like

Re: Hhh by holluwizzy: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
My plan is to rehabilitate myself first.

Am sponsoring her to continue her education.

Running away withe children is what am concerned about.
Tho they will have good life there but their well-being is my concern.

boxer022:
What is she traveling outside to do? Vacation or work? How are you sure she doesn't want to also run away with the children? It is a very delicate issue which should be handled with care. What are your plans when she travels out as she is insisting?
Re: Hhh by holluwizzy: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Thank u, they will be 4 yrs old by February.

donbachi:
Papa ejima...congrats.
Re: Hhh by holluwizzy: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
I believe they will be in good hands with me and also I told her I want to employ a nanny which she refused.

The Bleep up be say we did court wedding for her to travel as processing document but her anger made her to tore it and tape it back again.

I have talked to her several times and only the anger reduced a bit.

But personally, can one run away with the twins to another country cool

Thought of the drama she will go through made me to zero that option but I cannot come and die.

Wittyglam:
She is your baby mama and not your wife yet. Have you had a heart to heart conversation with her? If yes and she didn't change, sign and agreement to be part of your kids lives and take care of them as a responsible father and you two should part ways before it's too late cause you can't change a person unless they're ready to change.

Check out my YouTube channel for more tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_yVEf8o9fY
Re: Hhh by holluwizzy: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
For a whole 1yr we have been dating she did not exhibit such trait and she is always loyal.

longetivity:
You did not see all this bad traits in her before giving her belle abi
Re: Hhh by Kobicove(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
What's the point in still running if she relocates abroad with your children? undecided
Re: Hhh by holluwizzy: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mutual agreement of seeing the children when I come for visit.

Therapist saying I should endure for 4 months till she travel.

Kobicove:
What's the point in still running if she relocates abroad with your children? undecided
Re: Hhh by austine4real(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
U better run away first

Cos such women are dangerous oo

1 Like

Re: Hhh by boxer022(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
holluwizzy:
My plan is to rehabilitate myself first.

Am sponsoring her to continue her education.

Running away withe children is what am concerned about.
Tho they will have good life there but their well-being is my concern.

It's good to rehabilitate your self as you said. My fear and worry is that she might get involved with another guy over there and abandon you completely. My concern also is that her taking the children outside may not go as you plan.
Re: Hhh by mrblessed(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dude, you aren't going where. Don't delude yourself. How come you didn't notice all these faults in your girl before she became pregnancy? The talk of running away, whether out of Nigeria or relocate to a different state away from your girl and the twins, is an infantile claptrap that would certainly fizzle out as you realise the enormity of this situation. I find it odd that you aren't planning with your girl, but planning against her, whining profusely and looking for scapegoats.

I don't think any country that worths its name would give visa to your girl and the twins. On what grounds? Unless there is evidence to prove they are in danger, or that she is a citizen of such country. So your best bet is to stopping entertaining the thoughts of running away and plan your with your girl to take care of the twins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hhh by holluwizzy: 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
She can move on, that is no problem but the well-being of the twins is my concern.

Is it a risk I should take ?

Or I should take them with me and Run away then leave some funds for her in her account?.

boxer022:

It's good to rehabilitate your self as you said. My fear and worry is that she might get involved with another guy over there and abandon you completely. My concern also is that her taking the children outside may not go as you plan.
Re: Hhh by toscolee(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
She will turn the children against you.
If its the West she's travelling to, they won't bother with you anymore.
The average westerner can revert yo answering his mother's maiden name, to spite the dad.

1 Like

Re: Hhh by holluwizzy: 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Maybe I should allow her go with the twins first to continue her education...

There after she will appreciate me and it will also be in agreement signed that I will be coming for a visit.

She is careless with the twins tho.

But they stand a better chance of making it in life over there.

mrblessed:
Dude, you aren't going where. Don't delude yourself. How come you didn't notice all these faults in your girl before she became pregnancy? The talk of running away, whether out of Nigeria or relocate to a different state away from your girl and the twins, is an infantile claptrap that would certainly fizzle out as you realise the enormity of this situation. I find it odd that you aren't planning with your girl, but planning against her, whining profusely and looking for scapegoats.

I don't think any country that worths its name would give visa to your girl and the twins. On what grounds? Unless there is evidence to prove they are in danger, or that she is a citizen of such country. So your best bet is to stopping entertaining the thoughts of running away and plan your with your girl to take care of the twins.
Re: Hhh by BlessedNuel: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Good woman no dey easy to find
Re: Hhh by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2020
Like you don't know her characters from onset

A-One in Bedmatics just keeps tying some girlz & guyz to bad partners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hhh by boxer022(m): 5:43am On Dec 12, 2020
holluwizzy:
She can move on, that is no problem but the well-being of the twins is my concern.

Is it a risk I should take ?

Or I should take them with me and Run away then leave some funds for her in her account?.

How old are the children in question? Can you take good care of them all alone? Since she is insisting on taking them along, I believe she wants to use them as insurance to collect money from you, and she may prove difficult to let go of them. If you can take good care of them alone and capable of, then don't allow her take the children away from you.

1 Like

Re: Hhh by olukorede44835: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2020
What's the point in still running if she relocates abroad with your children?
Re: Hhh by hashtagged(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2020
Simple just go back in time.

Oga dump her, there is no law saying you must stay with her cause she get Belle. She new the risks when she was recieving the cup ful of your holy liquid. Leaving is the best option cause she would ruin your life trust me, just leave now while you have a chance. And oga don't waste money on visa for her do that visa for yourself, go and make your money there

1 Like

Re: Hhh by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
holluwizzy:
My girl friend got pregnant while I just finished University and I struggled to make sure everything is okay.

The problem.

She pucknose in people issue especially family and friends issue which I don't like bcoz I am a private person.

She Nags and fight with me alot and all my friends left me both male and female after seeing what is going on even when they visit.

She talks too much and always put pressure on me to do things which I am not ready to do.

Basically I am not happy and I am only staying bcoz of the twins she gave birth to which I love more than her and I do tell her to her face.

I am tired of her actions and attitude.

She does not listen to instructions I give and always fight my family members.

Plz NL, I need your kind advise over this issue.

No jokes plz.

My plan was doing a visa for her to travel out and she insisted she will take the twins in which securing the visa will be hard.
I Can See Timidity In Ur Post. 4Godsake, U Are A Man. Act & Think Dat Way. She Would Be Submissive To U.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Gonking Of John Thomas This Year 2021 / The Art Of Attracting Mature Women - Tips For Younger Men / Why Are Nigerian Girls Very Bad At Chatting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.