Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex (1213 Views)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? / 'I Have Slept With Different Men Just Because Of Help'; Mother Of 4 Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
men love sex it is by design, not by choice hence we gat chase women. remove sex from woman man will not have anything to do with women unless something that has to do with both gender.

the public keep lamenting guys create thread about women more than women about men, the answer is simple people talk about their problems and in men Cases it is women.

women are wicked by nature, they use men on daily basis, manipulation is their natural trait, most especially in their peak years, but as a guy try do the same to women in your peak years society and women will call you the devil.

example when I was younger a girl used me and manipulated me by extorting all my hard earn money. people call me fool, naive and maga then when I was older I gat more money and approach the same girl at this stage she is desperate to marry( evening newspaper as nairalanders call them) I manipulated her like she did me and fuck_ and fuck_ her and not marry her. to women and society I am a bad person she isn't when she did hers. eating my hard earn money I could use to invest and better my life.

in conclusion fuck_ society and women's thought I will do unto hoes what they did me.

5 Likes

Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by Bigredmachine: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
you are bery bery stupid to think of this in the first place...

2 Likes

Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by Bigredmachine: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
can u give birth to ur heir and take care of em' all by yourself... why do u reason like an infant cockroach like this... nawa o undecided undecided undecided

PUSSYHOE:
men love sex it is by design, not by choice hence we gat chase women. remove sex from woman man will not have anything to do with women unless something that has to do with both gender.

the public keep lamenting guys create thread about women more than women about men, the answer is simple people talk about their problems and in men Cases it is women.

2 Likes

Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bigredmachine:
can u give birth to ur heir and take care of em' all by yourself... why do u reason like an infant cockroach like this... nawa o undecided undecided undecided

yes I can, many men has done it , moreover lot of female family and friends surround me who are willing to assist without alimony or nagging or manipulation to do it.
Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bigredmachine:
you are bery bery stupid to think of this in the first place...

you are definitely the dumbest man alive, was thinking you would prove me wrong. well seems I expected too much
Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Botyoo:
This is extremely true but people don't like the truth

I don't care about women's thought nor society's, I drop my fact.

2 Likes

Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by suzzyboss(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Very true, but some girls can be a blessing too...

It just depends on how you search ,
Most ladies with beauty lack common sense.. Pick the hard working one's especially the ones that love you more than you love her...
Don't just look for "cowbell our milk"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by Jodha(f): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Why can't y'all masturbate?

2 Likes

Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by Bigredmachine: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jodha:

Help me ask them...

1 Like

Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by Jodha(f): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bigredmachine:

Help me ask them...

Person wey dey ment...
Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by Nazgul: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jodha:
Not everyone engages in such immorality
Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:39am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

If we all do how do your gender survive? You live off men, most of you.

3 Likes

Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by adedotun69229: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2020
:I don't care about women's thought nor society's, I drop my fact.May the almighty bless you for having the boldness to talk true

1 Like

Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by blinking001(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2020
Carry on bro. I'm solidly behind you.

1 Like

Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2020
Bigredmachine:

Help me ask them...

Some do.
Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by Wittyglam(f): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2020
I'm trying to get the sense out of this... people make bad choices. LoVE is a risk this idea of yours doesn't count.

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_yVEf8o9fY
Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by odinson1(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

80 percent of nigerian Girls will die of Hunger if All men start Masturbating

3 Likes

Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by LadyTianna(f): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Men, know this. You're a problem to women too, just that we need you for money lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by LadyTianna(f): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

yes I can, many men has done it , moreover lot of female family and friends surround me who are willing to assist without alimony or nagging or manipulation to do it.
You have contradicted yourself with this post tho. All a woman can offer you is sex, yet same you is claiming to have female family and friends to help you. Help you with what biko? Many of you boys of nairaland don't think properly before posting trash
Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2020
odinson1:

80 percent of nigerian Girls will die of Hunger if All men start Masturbating

Precisely, many girls will die the economy will cripple.
Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2020
LadyTianna:

You have contradicted yourself with this post tho. All a woman can offer you is sex, yet same you is claiming to have female family and friends to help you. Help you with what biko? Many of you boys of nairaland don't think properly before posting trash

Kai why God give Nigerian men dyslexic hoes like this only make up and sex them sabi. So females in my family is the same with gf or wife? Get out of my thread, go and wash your pussy is it weekend it will be use to make money.
Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2020
LadyTianna:
Men, know this. You're a problem to women too, just that we need you for money lol cheesy

How are we problem to you?
Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by hashtagged(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Well this is a fact, women think because men give they attention men want them, men only keep them for sex and when they are no longer useful they are dumped simple. it's just like having a moving sex doll undecided.

Women who don't realise this are the ones who cry when they get dumped or find out their bfs took another sex doll

2 Likes

Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by hashtagged(m): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2020
LadyTianna:

This proves women are sex dolls who use money as batteries

5 Likes

Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2020
hashtagged:

This proves women are sex dolls who use money as batteries

Something they will never admit even at gun point.

1 Like

Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by LadyTianna(f): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Kai why God give Nigerian men dyslexic hoes like this only make up and sex them sabi. So females in my family is the same with gf or wife? Get out of my thread, go and wash your pussy is it weekend it will be use to make money.

Lmao. What a re.tard. You typed family and friends. Are the female friends you mentioned also part of your family?? Ode cheesy

Many of Una nor even get money sef, so you're useless all round. Understand that Nigerian women are not the cause of your problems in life and know peace ok
Re: Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2020
LadyTianna:

Lmao. What a re.tard. You typed family and friends. Are the female friends you mentioned also part of your family?? Ode cheesy

Many of Una nor even get money sef, so you're useless all round. Understand that Nigerian women are not the cause of your problems in life and know peace ok

upon explanation say no be woman wey I go date or marry your toto brain still no understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi’s Girlfriend Embarked On 30days Fasting & Prayer For Him / I Turned This Bloody Fight to 100k — See What Happened [Picture] / Rapid Rates Of Women Sexually Harassing Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.