Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Die Some Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Die Some Day? (2309 Views)

Remember That Guy From “the God’s Must Be Crazy?” / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Die Some Day? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Many times I have had that feelings and i didn't kill myself
millionboi2:
There are moment we got lost in our thoughts,and begin to wish so many things.

How do you feel when the thought of death cross your mind?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Die Some Day? by millionboi2: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Rogosa:
Many times I have had that feelings and i didn't kill myself
since you know, you will die one day.
Right?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Die Some Day? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
millionboi2:
since you know, you will die one day.
Right?

Have u ever seen someone that didn't die?
Even you will die on day.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Die Some Day? by doubleE70: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
I do have goose pimples

chaii nawa oo
so Dukeprince is dead
Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Die Some Day? by enuk80(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
This is a very powerful question. I sometimes think of this and it creates fear into me because I don't wanna die now. I sometimes think what happen after death. I wish there will be no death. I pray for long life and everyone says the same prayer

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Die Some Day? by enuk80(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
DonroxyII:
Death is not painful once it kicks in .... You will just be feeling lighter till you become emptied.... You will know you are dying but the body will automatically respond to fight the emptiness by trying to resuscitate (Re-Energise) !!

Sniper will make your death Painful ooo ... as you will pass through phases where your body will be fighting against the sniper poisons ... All hands on deck as your liver will be detoxifying the sniper until she collapsed due to overwork and can't detoxify no more ... Your intestine will move rapidly trying to eject the poison as your kidney Is also trying to sieve sniper from blood before your brain eat bad thing ...... Once your brain cells eat the sniper .. you lose sanity and Death Kicks in except with instant medical intervention.... grin ...

Dude, you will die but you go suffer as that's the point you will know the Body itself doesn't wanna Die grin ... She is a Fighter !!

Na that fight go dey make death dey pain you grin ...

A straight Bullet to your skulls will just make all your brain neurons to disintegrate in a seconds but I can't tell if you will lose consciousness instantaneously even when you seem lifeless due to the fact that your brain could no longer hold your body together .... grin ... You can't still say you feel no pain for seconds before all neurons die !!

Anyway, Death just feels like you are getting emptied. ....... Try carry 50kg of water and be pouring it in a bucket or ground ... U see that feeling when the 50kg is reducing, it becomes lighter , lighter, lighter till it got emptied ......

That's how Death feels to me when I oversmoked weed ... My Near Death Experience grin

it wasn't painful, I was just getting emptied, lifeless and all energy collapsing ... Some Drips brought back life anyway and we Movee grin

#SayNotoDrugs !!

Very funny bro. I love your assertion

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Die Some Day? by enuk80(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
czarr:
I only imagine the grief my loved ones left behind would face, the pain of loosing me is of more concern to me than my death. death is just like sleep, you wake up in the morning as of you were not dead in the night!!!

I used to tell people that death is just like sleep. When we sleep, our spirit leave our body and wonder through the world (dreams). When we sleep, we dreamt and our spirit roam through the world. We wake up from sleep either when we encountered bad dreams, or we feel the urge to urinate, or someone distract our sleep or we are tired of dreaming or sleeping.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Die Some Day? by craves(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
what baffles me is that some persons still think that are not capable of dying or to smart to die

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Die Some Day? by MacWin155(m): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
I only feel the need to repent...

It's like that moment when your sinful soul yearns for salvation,but you shrug the thoughts off and the sinning continues... cry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Die Some Day? by esky158(m): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
[color=#990000]me way never get money when I think about dead e dey fear me die
watin I one go talk my ancestors said I no make money no even small

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Remember That You Will Die Some Day? by millionboi2: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
esky158:
[color=#990000]me way never get money when I think about dead e dey fear me die
watin I one go talk my ancestors said I no make money no even small
funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Finding It Hard To Move On / CTV Camera Captures Two SHS Students Doing ‘BJ’ In School’s Computer Lab / Is It Okay To Ask Your Bf To Grab Your Butt In A Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.