Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others (28216 Views)

Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers / SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others / Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by 9jayes: 6:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Nobody is going to be jailed, we'll only cry for nothing

1 Like

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Rootprof(m): 6:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Sincerely Nigeria needs to be re colonized ...this time by Korea .. some people are just heartless
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Arysexy(m): 6:37am On Dec 12, 2020
But Saint Buhari is the Minister of Petroleum, under his nose this is happening.
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by ThatFairGuy1: 6:39am On Dec 12, 2020
These thieves are insulting us seriously. They should be hand over to the masses to serve them due judgement.

Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources spent N116m to buy biros, letterhead and toners in one year.

The breakdown of the expenditure showed that the ministry spent N14.5m to purchase Schneider biros, N46m to print the ministry’s letterhead and N56m to procure toner for its photocopy machines.
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Jabioro: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2020
The cost of making this nation better is cheaper than to make it worst

3 Likes

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by adecz: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2020
We should remember that
Buhari is the Minister of Petroleum!!

undecided undecided
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Mrbenny001: 6:44am On Dec 12, 2020
Keep getting shock, the one on next year budget will be more than that, an average Nigeria is corrupt, 99 percent of civil servants are super corrupt
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2020
Why won't they spend such amount on pens.
Oend wey them to use steal billions supposed dey expensive nah.
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Charlie2020(f): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2020
They will contribute from the embezzled money and settle the senators and you won't hear about the probe again
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2020
am the one that supply the biro and letter head printing it was an opportunity for me to hit money so nobody should shock ok this is my own share

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Nigeria is gone.
Look at the endemic corruption going on in this country and tell me how things are going to get better.
At a time like this,that the country is as cash strapped as never before yet government officials are still heartlessly plundering the nation like medieval Arabic raiders.
It's only in Nigeria that it requires "contractors", 11 of them plus 15m to purchase biros.
45m for letterheads, 50m for toners, God.
Of course we know whom the "contractors" are Tufia!

3 Likes

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Amarisco(f): 6:54am On Dec 12, 2020
Where is the hope.
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by lotkyes200: 7:01am On Dec 12, 2020
Hmmmm I wonder how.much they spent on food . If biro of #20 they spent #46 million aaaaah Thunder wia u dey thunder from Aba locate this ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by fastlane84: 7:03am On Dec 12, 2020
thats just one out of the numerous ministries o Lord.
well ogoro must jump want to earn every 10 days... join chymall 08035358364 for more information
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by perfectsusanoo(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2020
definition of Nigeria : a nation ruled by shock absorbers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Princedapace(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2020
The constitution took away powers from the masses. Nigeria is a mess

1 Like

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by nnamdi640: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2020
The corruption going on under this regime will shock some people when this man called Bubu step down.

3 Likes

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by tankoagaie: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] but are they talking about wheel Barrow abi which kind barrow sef
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by naijadrivablog: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2020
Fantastically corrupt people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by adenigga(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2020
perfectsusanoo:
definition of Nigeria : a nation ruled by shock absorbers

!!!!!!.....

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by lomprico(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2020
dont they do worse? how much do senators spend on newspapers?
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Plut01: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2020

Buhari is a thief and lacks any atom of integrity!

The corruption in the ministry he leads is too much. The corruption going on there already dwarfed the one experienced during Diazeni's time.

Who remember how Buhari and Miakanti Baru looted 20 billion dollars unremitted funds??

Buhari is a colossal thief. Worst than any thief that ever walked on the soil of this Father land.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by vivalavida(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2020
Who is the minister in charge of the petroleum ministry?
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Worksunlimited: 7:20am On Dec 12, 2020
They are shocked cos them no see their share collect for inside

2 Likes

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by lomprico(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2020
pol23:
What shock?
Nobody's shocked not even me.
We've heard of local government that pay electricity bill of 876 M a year.
We've heard of the grass cutter fraud....
Whalai,I'm not shocked...
I'm only ashamed I come from a country like Nigeria....
Good morning my fellow corrupt Nigerians.......
Everyone of us running our mouth here will do the same if given a chance with no exception of the famous preacher.

Soon enough Nigeria will cease to exist.... I know I should be careful about my utterances, but the truth is just the truth.

you are 100% right. Even a honest person will do so now, because these people are gradually turning all of us into corrupt people. "let me take my share of national cake" syndrome.
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Orjioorji(f): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2020
Hausa Fulani have destroyed this country with corruption.
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by CSTRR: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2020
Some people say the reason why the economy is so poor under buhari is because he is not sharing money.

If you believe this, you are very mad.

Both buhari and Jonathan were wasting our commonwealth.

The only difference is that under Jonathan there WAS still a level of governance.

1 Like

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by CSTRR: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2020
Buhari still has 9 presidential jets.

Buhari is still travelling abroad for medical tourism.

The Aso rock Hospital is still shit despite the huge budget every year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Sirmikky1(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2020
Shockgeria Nigeria.....

Good People....Great Nation

E shock you?!
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Babastrong(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Yea, This is what i meant when i promised you i'll fight corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi / Agberos Hijack Onitsha As Helpless Traders, Motorists Groan / Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.