Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others (28220 Views)

Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers / SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others / Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Minjim: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2020
"E ti ri kan kan "

1 Like

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by AFONJACOW(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2020
The said amount can even build pen factories in South West , south east and North .... Sai Barbar the saint Paul of Aso Rock grin

2 Likes

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Mccall88(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Damm mehn...

Nigeria funny country with dumbo leaders. Everybody won cash out in one way or the other.
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by lanocfoods: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2020
This is Nigeria, what else is new. We tried to cry out by protesting, they shut us down and threatened us. They want the status quo to continue, what else is there to say? If you get means japa form this country angry
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by rejoice4eva(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2020
PhDinView:
The most corrupt ministry in Nigeria.
Are you referring to the ministry of our dear Mr Integrity President?

2 Likes

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by NewBeijing(f): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2020
By the time Buhari is out of office alot of scam will be exposed
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by otokx(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2020
Any Nigerian that tells you s/he is shocked is just being clever by half. The sad part is all this looted money is not used for any good thing.
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by reiddecuti: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2020
They are actually tailing the toe of their master Buhari who is shocked in every given opportunity.

#RUBBERSTAMPSENATE. This is just the beginning...

1 Like

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Jackmj(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=alingo2013 post=96982317]Only for Biro, in my entire life from primary school to university I didn't send up to 100k on Biro, is he trying to write his name in the book of life[/quot

You dey call 100k? 10k or you buy biro everyday

1 Like

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Greenback: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2020
Mofos as if they gonna do anything about it

1 Like

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by kayone6237(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2020
I am in my early forties and PhD holder. I dont think I have spent up to 10k in my entire life for biro. the only solution to Nigeria problem is, let each region go there separate way, we are too many in this shit called nation or REVOLUTION

2 Likes

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by onyxo76(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2020
and at the end of it all, nothing will happen.
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Emyogalanya: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2020
So how much will the company that makes the pen take home as gain, at the end of a year i'm sure they don't make that much gain after expenditure
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by sanimulamula: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2020
Stealing na Sin, Sin na hook
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Yakubu1310(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2020
Nothing Preye no go see for inside fishing camp...over 100millions to purchase biro and letter headed papers...God, why won't the country enter recession,
When there are mismanagement of funds in all the sectors.
Check and Balances of the system don't work here in Nigeria.
I am not surprised...
It's you rub my back I rub yours they are doing...
That is why check and Balances don't work.
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by OdefaGirl(f): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2020
This one shock me too..... cry cry
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by stormborn28(m): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2020
helinues:
grin

by owobokiri(m): 6:11am
To put things into some sort of perspective, the head of this ministry, that is The Minister of Petroleum is nobody else but the supposedly Mr Clean; President Muhamadu Buhari! Essentially, such colossal amount was used to buy pens under his ministry, the same way they budget billions of Naira for irrelevancies in the presidency every other year irrespective of the outcry!

1 Like

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by MansoryMX(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Quick question! Who get the photocopying machine used in printing the letterheads Corruption in Nigeria is irredeemable! We are heading towards Venezuela’s situation ah swear! I pray I am financially empowered by then so that I can japa from this shithole! God forbid! 16 million naira for ordinary pen! Even during my school days as I lost pen reach from primary-1 till I finish University! e nor even reach 5k! Oh my days!!!!!!!!!

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by otinkanika1: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2020
Where is mr. AGF. my expectation from him is 'the senate commitee has no right question the ministry of petroleum on the auditor general's report.'
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Dearlord(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2020
Well, we are all doomed here in Nigeria.
The citizenry are no longer in shock but in coma .

1 Like

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2020
I weep for Nigeria
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by adenigga(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2020
Please!....

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by sojfarm: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2020
We do not expression of shock and sensational surprise. Do the needful (that is why you are there in the first place:

reject the wateful budget

expose the syndicate

stop the bleeding
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2020
This shows that the government's education policy is working.
As more people are able to read and write, more biros and papers will be required per ministry.
The govt should increase taxes so that funds for procuring these basic necessities are not lacking. Or better still, get more loans from China, Brazil and Bermuda.
If anyone thinks education is too expensive, such should try ignorance.
Sai Baba
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Powerfly(f): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2020
alingo2013:
Only for Biro, in my entire life from primary school to university I didn't send up to 100k on Biro, is he trying to write his name in the book of life

Check am well. E no reach 15k. Biro then was 10 naira.. Now na 30naira.

1 Like

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by onomeabuja: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2020
alingo2013:
Only for Biro, in my entire life from primary school to university I didn't send up to 100k on Biro, is he trying to write his name in the book of life
U ma u too go far wit that 100k ooooo because na frm primary 5 or 6 d use of biro begins in school..,jss1 to jss3 , ss1 to ss3 then tertiary institution...walahi walahi 10 to 15k biro is d highest one can use abi na every 1 day u de lost biro Make we no go put u for GOVERNMENT u come use anger & matter of yesterday spend 50 billion for cleaner ooooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Soulsymbol99: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2020
When CAMRON said Nigeria is FANTASTICALLY corrupt una no hear
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by truthfulmallam(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2020
Who bi the minister again .....?
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Blackdisciple(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Executive is shocked
Legislators are shocked
E remain the judiciary.
You no go recover from the shock
Amen ooo
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Blackdisciple(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2020
These men are just being dramatic sha
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by chaloskyx: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2020
WILL YOU KEEP QUIET YOU PEOPLE THAT BUDGET FOR 1.2M FOR NEWS PAPERS AND COLLECT HARDSHIP ALLOWANCE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOURSELVES YOU ARE NOW THERE COMPLAINING ABOUT ANOTHER MINISTRY
Re: Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others by Whoube99(f): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/Featured/Senators-express-shock-as-petroleum-ministry-spends-N116m-on-pens-others

When will this rubber stamp clowns be bold enough to call a spade by it name
Is buhari not the minister of petroleum
Buhari is a thief
Buhari is corruption &
Corruption is buhari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Strike: Abuja Court Shuts Down Operations / Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC / Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.