Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers (114916 Views)

Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo / Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Taiwojon(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
nonsense

queen ko, princess ni.

selling her body for immorality and defilement.

please ladies your body should be chaste and use for God glory that is why Jesus die for you all

that is why Jesus die for the whole world.

Jesus save

1 Like

Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by beehivedata(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
The promise of hope in any form will always sell... smiley
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Iyajelili(f): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ferizu:
Lol, All these funny people, one that sells stuffs like this in Ilorin, people found out about few days ago that she got pregnant for a married man o, let me nor mention her name shaa.. Kayamata people
Miwa now

1 Like

Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by cardoctor(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
The secret of their success.
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Divoc19(f): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
I am going to venture into this business. I was introduced to it last December wink

Customers keep coming
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Okay imma just delete this one before another dumbass quotes me with 'advice'
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Tedassie(m): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I want to buy Kayanmata package for my sugar daddy, too. I need to tie him down. smiley
Oshey...THD Geng tongue kiss
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
ChngedChnges:
Please How can I delete my comment on nairaland ?
Just put dot grin

1 Like

Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Jimmy231: 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Seyzcham91(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
grin just uncomment your comment in your mind
ChngedChnges:
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ferizu:
Lol, All these funny people, one that sells stuffs like this in Ilorin, people found out about few days ago that she got pregnant for a married man o, let me nor mention her name shaa.. Kayamata people

She is on nairaland, right and runs a blog about unilorin and ilorin environs in general, I think I know. Mention her name joor, no dey protect.

3 Likes

Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by DammieSOG: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
nawa oo😕
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Cannicus: 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Divoc19:
I am going to venture into this business. I was introduced to it last December wink

Customers keep coming

What exactly is being sold?

Medicine or charms?
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by olisaEze(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
With d way & manner poliTRICKcians are springing up here and there, building only hotels and churches, anything labeled manpower will sell like mad in Naija. Soft work, na dia work o! grin
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Gerrard59(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2021
Provided it is not illegal, good and fine. There is a demand for such products and people have to supply them. Simple economics.
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by ChngedChnges(m): 12:10am On Jan 31, 2021
KelvinCoaster:

Click 'Report' then select 'number 2'.
U want me to report myself as to be banned. E no go work 4 u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by ruby360: 12:14am On Jan 31, 2021
Let them keep selling....

Meanwhile if you have chronic mouth odour in NIGERIA read this.

My name is Dr. Ononaku, well known as Dr.O.

I help people treat mouth odour issues.

Mouth Oduor is a chronic condition caused by certain food or poor hygiene where the awful smell is perceived from the mouth while speaking.

The Question often asked _How Do I Get Rid of Chronic Mouth Odour Without Spending Too Much Money On Treatments That Don't WORK?

The solution is simple and here

Visit www.nutripotherbals.com/solution

To discover more

#badbreath #halitosis

Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Apktotheworld: 12:21am On Jan 31, 2021
Goterment:
Well, This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.
You are an intellectually insane sapien! Wayray person grin grin

1 Like

Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Apktotheworld: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2021
mu2sa2:
And they're making it big time right here in our dear native land. Green pastures right under your foot bros, but you need to have a good eye to see it.
Soft bruv. Sexual zenith is a primal need and it has come to stay... Wailers should keep on wailing..... cool
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by tgmservice: 12:26am On Jan 31, 2021
Someone7:
Them plenty. My Mrs follows them all on Instagram. And despite her pleas, I don warn her. We are not spending our hard earned money on those things
please watch your wife very well and listen to her needs.

Am very sure she is buying those aphrodisiac for another man who is lashing her with it.

Please be careful

4 Likes

Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by addexx: 12:28am On Jan 31, 2021
Guys we need to protect ourselves o. This isn't a joke. I was invited for one of the ladies exhibition less than 2 months now. Didn't know what the program was for. All I knew was there'd be refreshments and thanks for coming. Boy what my eyes and ears witnessed that day cannot be fully expressed. The event was graced with several funny looking people whom I'm convinced belong to the LGBT community. They were very open about it as free view discussions and interactions wer held. Also women of different shapes and colors wer present. The price of the products which range from attraction cream and soap, do as I say lipsticks , waist beads, anklets, eye lashes, touch-and-go, fortune ring, and so many more wer from minimum 40k to 500k . It was a stampede when it was time for sales. People were rushing like they wanted to enter the last molue to heaven. In their hundreds. Many came from different parts of the country. This was daylight modernized fetishness happening before my very eyes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by ernecy(m): 12:46am On Jan 31, 2021
End of days.. who am I judge
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Divoc19(f): 12:55am On Jan 31, 2021
Cannicus:

What exactly is being sold?

Medicine or charms?

Both.

I'll go for medicine.

Their charm don't last

1 Like

Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by timifaithus(m): 12:56am On Jan 31, 2021
Goterment:
Well, This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

Omg
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by BENEAMATA: 12:57am On Jan 31, 2021
HORLADY:
Give me the mic
if it is on top this topic , OFF THE MIC ! ! ! !
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by BENEAMATA: 1:01am On Jan 31, 2021
timifaithus:

Omg
e shock you . NA so e shock me too when I first see am last week .as in why 48 million kangaroo ? Why poor , helpless Uruguay?
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by hitchowoyemi(m): 1:09am On Jan 31, 2021
ChngedChnges:

click quote. Clear comment. put dot. Submit. ... The only response will be dot which is not a comment.

1 Like

Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by grandstar(m): 1:22am On Jan 31, 2021
Goterment:

There are twice as many Kangaroos than there are Australians
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 31, 2021
What is funny is all of these people are foreign to the origins of this business. Now they have all forgotten their tribe and religion for chasing money.

They are not the richest they are just the ones taking pictures on Instagram. The richest are living and married to high profile people and with many assets and factories.

1 Like

Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Iamsane: 1:36am On Jan 31, 2021
Mikecold:
Make jihadist terrorists no go kill jaruma o

Both you, the jihadist terrorists and Jaruma are travelling in the same direction if you don't change your ways.
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by TATALoAlaMu: 1:58am On Jan 31, 2021
The OP is stupid.
Re: Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers by Oppypoppy: 2:05am On Jan 31, 2021
dogooder:
sex everywhere as if say na food

Walahi its alarming!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.