Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Dirty Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dirty Husband (3272 Views)

‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Is Mother In Law Making Moves On Him Or Does He Have A Dirty Mind? / Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2011
tpiah!:

Not saying the guy shouldnt shape up, but should he remain single all his life because he doesnt do housecleaning and is rather lazy with personal hygiene?
If he gets someone who can tolerate the mouth smell and body odour, good for him, my friends ex, many girls have left him because of that, maybe one day he will be lucky apart from the dirty part, he is nice but, my dear if you saw the dirty kitchen and smelled his stinky feet, you will pray for death
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2011
Seriously, not condoning anything being castigated here, but ifind it hard to believe such a guy would be the only one like that in the whole universe. So other women who are married or dating someone like that- how are they coping. Very few of these problems dont have solutions, theoreticaly speaking. There are powders and gels for foot odour. Mouthwash and mint go a long way. Cleaning the house used to be considered a woman`s duty in the past. Well, i`m just theorizing here-dont really know.
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
tpiah!:

Seriously, not condoning anything being castigated here, but ifind it hard to believe such a guy would be the only one like that in the whole universe. So other women who are married or dating someone like that- how are they coping. Very few of these problems dont have solutions, theoreticaly speaking. There are powders and gels for foot odour. Mouthwash and mint go a long way. Cleaning the house used to be considered a woman`s duty in the past. Well, i`m just theorizing here-dont really know.
Note, his feet do not naturally stink, he just refuses to change socks from dirty smelly socks to new clean socks, she bought him a lot, he refuses to shower and wear body spray, he showers when he needs too, if the weather is cold, once in 3 days, he does dry clean and goes to work, thatt bad.
Re: Dirty Husband by Outstrip(f): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2011
aisha2:

Note, his feet do not naturally stink, he just refuses to change socks from dirty smelly socks to new clean socks, she bought him a lot, he refuses to shower and wear body spray, he showers when he needs too, if the weather is cold, once in 3 days, he does dry clean and goes to work, thatt bad.

Is he Nigerian?
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2011
So the major problem seems to be the socks and dirty dishes? You mentioned mouth odour- if he works then surely somebody at his job would have said something?
Re: Dirty Husband by jkpretty(f): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2011
@aisha well said
@tpia u might think its easy 2 live with such men. I mean we know its a womans duty 2clean up d house and organize some things 4d hubby but not like be his nanny?
Re: Dirty Husband by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2011
Yes he is Nigerian. Not only socks and dishes toilet, body ordour etc. I don't know if anyone has said anything about work
Re: Dirty Husband by jkpretty(f): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2011
reminds me of a friend's boyfriend back at school (uni) whenever he enters into our room to see my friend, we all stylishly leave d room for d couple to wallow in the stench odour ozing out of the guy's body and mouth, cos the room gets completely saturated wit both odour combines. But d puzzling thing was dat we wondered how our friend didn't seem to notice/bulge, was that LOVE? I mean this chick was d most observant amongst my friends, she would see what we don't notice and all
Re: Dirty Husband by Outstrip(f): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2011
aisha2:

Yes he is Nigerian. Not only socks and dishes toilet, body ordour etc. I don't know if anyone has said anything about work

wow. suprised to hear he is Nigerian.
Re: Dirty Husband by jkpretty(f): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2011
she knws who's boyfriend is cheating, smokes or a cultist. but nevers sees hers, i wondered if her nose was faulty. We tried 2 tell her, we even rehearsed it but cldn't bring ourselves to. we've since left school and getting married one after d other and they are stil dating, kissing, the most annoying is when she calls to even say he is misbehaving.
Re: Dirty Husband by motisharp: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2011
That's an extreme pix of a dirty human,this is going psychological.mayb the guy sees no reason is wastn water,mayb he hates the cold touch,mayb he sees no reason for it.But for the teeth,he isn't only dirty,but lazy,unhygenic n unfair to himself. If he's still tinkn ryt,he should note the wife is driftn away.but wife's friend,pls let ur wife stay and make him a better man.
Re: Dirty Husband by plappville(f): 12:32am On Mar 27, 2011
So sad to read how some ppl just insult the poster as the vitim of the smelling mouth husband.
Even if she is, this place is a forum and I think she is so wise enough to say (my friend husban).
Plz help her with some piece of advice if u can.

@poster, tell ur friend to stop disturbing herself, it's very difficult to cope with a dirty and smelling mouth partner
this case is serious as her Hubby refuses to accept that he is dirty. I doubt if there can be changes.
If he wants to kiss just take him to where is brush is and paste it for him, he may look embarassed and then try to adjust.
Or one other advice,,, try to place ur bra and maybe ur body cream on top of the television in the living room just to see his reaction, if he react let him know it was intentional just for hm to feel how u usual feel when he keep the place dirty.
I hope this could help.
Re: Dirty Husband by LadyT(f): 12:47am On Mar 27, 2011
This is unacceptable and disgusting. You cannot live like this. Rotting teeth WTF. Just tell him that he stinks and you cannot stand him to touch you. I cannot imagine how stinky his privates must be.

You should start a routine of serious nagging from the time he wakes until he is forced to wash and scrub his stinking arse. Get him to sort out those rotting teeth.

Rubbish.
Re: Dirty Husband by SALady(f): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2011
Its been ten years and now she complains mcxxxeewww!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Myths Of Introvert That Makes Introvert Exceptional From Extrovert / gh / How Women Form Opinion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.