Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pastor Timi Adigun Apologize. Check Out The Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Timi Adigun Apologize. Check Out The Picture (784 Views)

Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day / Pastor Timi Adigun Sex Gist / 25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Timi Adigun Apologize. Check Out The Picture by Wittyglam(f): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2020
God is still God, I just hope those girls get the right treatment. Sex is not the only thing in the world.

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologize. Check Out The Picture by YoonSung72: 7:14am On Dec 12, 2020
He tried

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologize. Check Out The Picture by espn(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2020
No one Is perfect. Not like the man that is still looking for robust answer to give us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologize. Check Out The Picture by Nukilia: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2020
Your sins are forgiven! This is a human being who feels the people deserve an apology for his misbehaviour. I do not condemn you. Somebody like PMB till date has not apologized to Nigerians... grin

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologize. Check Out The Picture by alexsoftwork(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2020
It takes a lot for a man on the pulpit to admit his mistake ooo. Especially in Nigeria. I hope this news is true. But notwithstanding, he should face the music.

Pastors and G.o that will never admit mistake:
Oyakhilome
Oyedepo
Eneche
Adefarasin
Lord krest fatoyinbo
Ashimolowo.

That primates that say he will bomb aso rock if they dare implement CAMA BILL

That pastor in port harcourt that want to scatter daddy into pieces

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologize. Check Out The Picture by Amotolongbo(f): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2020
Which kind apology is this?

Someone still trying to establish his exposed sin being called out on the ground of witch-hunting by Ministry leaders who had clash with him.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologize. Check Out The Picture by blaise26abj(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2020
This is what a true leader should do after they err and it is in the public domain . Be it religious or political .
I forgive him as long as God has forgiven him .

However , the appropriate authority should investigate his misdeeds and see if any law was broken. if any, he should be prosecuted .
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologize. Check Out The Picture by Wittyglam(f): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologize. Check Out The Picture by Wittyglam(f): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2020
The full gist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em2jxa68AyY
Wittyglam:
God is still God, I just hope those girls get the right treatment. Sex is not the only thing in the world.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologize. Check Out The Picture by Goldencheese(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2020
This is very exemplary. Good news.

God bless you Pastor Adigun.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologize. Check Out The Picture by hanyechukwu88981: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Which kind apology is this?Someone still trying to establish his exposed sin being called out on the ground of witch-hunting by Ministry leaders who had clash with him.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Its Life And Death / Breakup / DNA Test indeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.