Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,234 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Lets Talk About Love In A Bit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About Love In A Bit (771 Views)

Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Love In A Bit by vivsravine: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Yea it's the month of love,yet love is not limited with time,it should be practiced every time to all human and race alike.

Now on relations most especially the "Eros " kind of love, now let me put it clearer,, its should be reciprocated and when it's not, just do your part and allow the other a chance to love you back, but if the person is not bold enough to tel you, do give the person a time frame to prove his or her love to you but if it does not, let it go.

Be mindful that whatsoever you do in  unreciprocated relationship is at your own risk and love grounds.

Don't make the other feel you are giving him or her a breath of life just because you love the most and he or she isn't loving back, LOVING IS A CHOICE.

Be happy in it, if you found love and you are loved back,but when you are no, either give it time or move out.

Even God loves us first and he also expects us to love him back by obeying him and living to his standards yet he won't force us to love back.

Arise, friends and give peace a chance don't go castigating another because you were not loved back and denting images, let it flow, what would be would.

Don't  be a desperate lover, such people are acidious in nature and they can be very frustrated when they are not getting love back, mind you also, they can kill to get what is not coming there way.

Check it all out ,everything is intensional, just chose wisely, even in loving, don't love stupidly

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Love In A Bit by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
Na U Be Dis?
Re: Lets Talk About Love In A Bit by FalseProphet1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
I can see that you're indirectly marketing yourself. Weep not my daughter, for your husband will locate you this year in Jesus name.
Re: Lets Talk About Love In A Bit by Cholls(m): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
My brothers is she on heat?

Re: Lets Talk About Love In A Bit by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see that you're indirectly marketing yourself. Weep not my daughter, for your husband will locate you this year in Jesus name.
Shut up
Re: Lets Talk About Love In A Bit by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers is she on heat?
Shut up
Re: Lets Talk About Love In A Bit by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Haba, this uncalled for
Re: Lets Talk About Love In A Bit by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
vivsravine:
Yea it's the month of love,yet love is not limited with time,it should be practiced every time to all human and race alike.

Now on relations most especially the "Eros " kind of love, now let me put it clearer,, its should be reciprocated and when it's not, just do your part and allow the other a chance to love you back, but if the person is not bold enough to tel you, do give the person a time frame to prove his or her love to you but if it does not, let it go.

Be mindful that whatsoever you do in  unreciprocated relationship is at your own risk and love grounds.

Don't make the other feel you are giving him or her a breath of life just because you love the most and he or she isn't loving back, LOVING IS A CHOICE.

Be happy in it, if you found love and you are loved back,but when you are no, either give it time or move out.

Even God loves us first and he also expects us to love him back by obeying him and living to his standards yet he won't force us to love back.

Arise, friends and give peace a chance don't go castigating another because you were not loved back and denting images, let it flow, what would be would.

Don't  be a desperate lover, such people are acidious in nature and they can be very frustrated when they are not getting love back, mind you also, they can kill to get what is not coming there way.

Check it all out ,everything is intensional, just chose wisely, even in loving, don't love stupidly

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

Your site can't be reached. Nice one
Re: Lets Talk About Love In A Bit by vivsravine: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Please check again.... It can be reached.. Follow the link.. Thnks

Your site can't be reached. Nice one
Re: Lets Talk About Love In A Bit by vivsravine: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
FalseProphet1:
did u sss how myopic ur tots are.... So anyone who makes a simple post is single.... Get a grip u lost ur mind already

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Girls\women In Your Family House And Compounds / What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity / Dating Your Friends Brother Or Brother's Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.