Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,438 members, 7,958,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

This Is What "I Don't Date Broke Guys" Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What "I Don't Date Broke Guys" Mean (719 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Take A Look At Our Nairaland Girls Who Can't Date Broke Guys...(photo) / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What "I Don't Date Broke Guys" Mean by odinson1(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2020
Here is something men have to understand:

When these broke women are saying that they need a rich man, they are not saying that they want to date a man who has his own house/biz, fancy cars and plenty of money... Nooooooo, What they are really saying is that they want a man (rich or poor) who is gonna GIVE THEM MONEY/GIFTS, PAY THEIR BILLS etc... That means that a rich man who does not give them money (and/or pay their bills) is useless to these broke women

Nigerian ladies will only date you because of what you have,they will never date you for who you are.

I want all Guys to hear this now, Nigerian ladies see dating as a poverty alleviation scheme,The broke and lazy ones are the Grandmistresses of the Golddigging community.

Why do you think ladies always say ' I don't date broke guys ' ' I want a guy who will take care of all my needs ' ' I can't date a guy who doesn't have a car '

They will only agree to date you if you are rich or if you have the potential to become successful in the future (same reason they friendzone guys so they can use them as a backup plan)

The moment you Become broke(with no hope of getting rich back in the nearest future) she will dump your simping ass and locate the Nearest exit

A word is enough for the wise!!!

3 Likes

Re: This Is What "I Don't Date Broke Guys" Mean by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2020
E be like say naija girls Don do you strong thing. grin
Re: This Is What "I Don't Date Broke Guys" Mean by sylve11: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2020
*Skips*

Next, please.... undecided cool

1 Like

Re: This Is What "I Don't Date Broke Guys" Mean by nrexzy: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2020
Loool...
My broda hustle ooo so u no go dey worry say em fit call u broke
Re: This Is What "I Don't Date Broke Guys" Mean by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2020
Real niggas already knew that

welcome to d club

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What "I Don't Date Broke Guys" Mean by alexsoftwork(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Na now u dey wake-up. Kpele ooo

3 Likes

Re: This Is What "I Don't Date Broke Guys" Mean by odinson1(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2020
nrexzy:
Loool...
My broda hustle ooo so u no go dey worry say em fit call u broke

You still don't understand. You may have all the money in the world but As far as you don't spend it on them,they will call you broke, frustrated and stingy
Re: This Is What "I Don't Date Broke Guys" Mean by Nazgul: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2020
Always date a girl who can take care of herself.

Only a broke girl would be looking for a man to pay her bills. If you're to date any girl you must be convinced that she can sort out herself financial so as to reduce unnecessary demands and entitlements coming from her end.

If every single man follows this principle, the number of lazy and jobless hoes would reduce drastically. Guys are the ones making the hoe trade thrive. That's why more girls keep going into it cos it actually pays their bills.
Re: This Is What "I Don't Date Broke Guys" Mean by nrexzy: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
odinson1:

You still don't understand. You may have all the money in the world but As far as you don't spend it on them,they will call you broke, frustrated and stingy

My point exactly.... When u have money u wouldnt be found in the company of broke or directionless females

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Of Being A Woman? (especially In Nigeria) / Have You Ever Been Strongly Accused Of Cheating When You Were Very Innocent? / What To Do If A Rich Man Love Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.