Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? (8217 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Dumped � / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2020
AdolfAboki:

Lol, bro, it's a serious issue
If Dat's Ur Reason 4 Breaking Up With Her, Den It's Not Fair. Check Ur Conscience.
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
officialfestus:
abeg forget the op,the guy brain dey infested with maggots.

Why bring insult into this na?
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nazgul:
I'm only concerned about 65 people who liked your post and I'm working tirelessly to ensure that they get the desired psychological help that they deserve.

Edit the number, bro. E dun pass 65 tongue cheesy
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Nazgul: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
AdolfAboki:

Edit the number, bro. E dun pass 65 tongue cheesy
And you're happy.

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2020
Nazgul:

And you're happy.

Just reminding you na grin
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Robinho22: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
The deep secrets of Alligator Pepper....learn how to use Alligator pepper for cleansing, ward off evil attack, bad dreams, effective prayers, remove sexual negative energies ETC.....gain more knowledge and become Untouchable ���
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9044bVBITfE

Don't forget to hit the subscribe button for more powerful videos
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by FuglyGurl(f): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2021
Hahaha grin
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by FuglyGurl(f): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Hi, guys, please I need your help. My girlfriend Chioma and I have been dating for quite some time now, even thinking about marriage. She's a good girl and decent too. I was even the one that launched her vagina(may God Almighty forgive us both).

But she did something unforgivable yesterday. She had the guts to tell me she doesn't understand why I love President Mohammadu Buhari and that she doesn't like him. That was the height of it! So I ended the relationship and for good.

But she doesn't want to let go. I have already blocked all her numbers and her social media accounts. Still she would call with private and other people's numbers. I am fed up guys. What should I do? Should I arrest her?

Any update? grin
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
FuglyGurl:

Any update? grin

Lol
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by FuglyGurl(f): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Lol

Still waiting grin
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
FuglyGurl:

Still waiting grin

Lol, she's gone for life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Kissing Come Natural? / I Can't Last For ONE Minutes In Bed! Help Me! / Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.