Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? (8195 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Dumped � / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Hi, guys, please I need your help. My girlfriend Chioma and I have been dating for quite some time now, even thinking about marriage. She's a good girl and decent too. I was even the one that launched her vagina(may God Almighty forgive us both).

But she did something unforgivable yesterday. She had the guts to tell me she doesn't understand why I love President Mohammadu Buhari and that she doesn't like him. That was the height of it! So I ended the relationship and for good.

But she doesn't want to let go. I have already blocked all her numbers and her social media accounts. Still she would call with private and other people's numbers. I am fed up guys. What should I do? Should I arrest her?

71 Likes 44 Shares

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by YoonSung72: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2020
Hmmm girlfriend and boyfriend palava all the time on nairaland.
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2020
YoonSung72:
Hmmm girlfriend and boyfriend palava all the time on nairaland.

What's your advice, bro? undecided
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by uncleck: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2020
Clout chaser. You don't even know how to make up storry

47 Likes

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Sundrus: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2020
Go meet ur mentor Buhari make him advice u na. Yeye fowl

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by hashtagged(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2020
Go and fvck buharis ass maybe she would spoo then

10 Likes

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Dracking(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2020
Eyah even to forge a story Na wahala. Go meet your mentor buhari make he advice u. Aboki

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by DukeJoe17: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2020
You are a wuss man❌❌

3 Likes

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by absingle(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2020
Una b mumu

2 Likes

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Aboks(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2020
embarassed embarassed Rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2020
What did I just read

1 Like

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Uzomacharles: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2020
Kids Everywhere

Clout Chaser Everywhere

Ussy Hunters Everywhere

Political Doctors Everywhere

You ain't ready for relationship,so sit up...

I Pity The Poor Girl You Took Her Pride..

I should spit on your face MF

3 Likes

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2020
uncleck:

It's a true story, bro.
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2020
hashtagged:
Go and fvck buharis ass maybe she would spoo then

Hmm..
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2020
Sundrus:
Go meet ur mentor Buhari make him advice u na. Yeye fowl

Hmm.. It's well, bro
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by uncleck: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2020
AdolfAboki:

It's a true story, bro.
then you need psychiatric evaluation

1 Like

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by muller101(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2020
Aboki and girlfriend in the same sentence. How come?
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by FuckFuckPastor: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2020
AdolfAboki:
Hi, guys, please I need your help. My girlfriend Chioma and I have been dating for quite some time now, even thinking about marriage. She's a good girl and decent too. I was even the one that launched her vagina(may God Almighty forgive us both).

But she did something unforgivable yesterday. She had the guts to tell me she doesn't understand why I love President Mohammadu Buhari and that she doesn't like him. That was the height of it! So I ended the relationship and for good.

But she doesn't want to let go. I have already blocked all her numbers and her social media accounts. Still she would call with private and other people's numbers. I am fed up guys. What should I do? Should I arrest her?

Wise decision. If she doesn't appreciate what you like, she's not worthy to be your girlfriend. Keep ignoring and blocking her. But don't arrest her lol

37 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by TRUMPwedsBUHARI: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2020
grin
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Nazgul: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2020
I'm only concerned about 69 people who liked your post and I'm working tirelessly to ensure that they get the desired psychological help that they deserve.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by jimmychang: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2020
Launch her vagina grin grin grin

This guy funny ..shebi na space shuttle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by DaInferno(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2020
Dear Launcher of Vaginas
To whom brain is given, sense is expected. Let the poor girl be, block every means of her reaching you, don't tarnish her life with your lifestyle. A man that picks a fellow man over a woman because that man is president will scatter the family eventuallyundecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Akinbahm(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
uncleck:

The post no pain me nah those 68 people wey rush go give am likes...

OP, we still dey December sha no carry this yeye ideology enter 2021 biko...

4 Likes

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by dermmy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Orishirishi undecided
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by SEGLIZ: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
AdolfAboki:

all this for likes, shares and bashing right? anything to trend, the I should divorce my wife calling Buhari foolish old man without bearing, even that she knows I like Buhari?
op even I know this isn't true, you no just well at all. I no sure say you like Buhari reach me, who him help? truth is the old man is being disappointing lately.

1 Like

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by romunu(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
You love Buhari,isorite,go on
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Dreyton36: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
You , your girlfriend , buhari , cows, are all fools

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Theboy21: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Launch her vagina cheesy cheesy

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by angelfallz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
AdolfAboki:

Don't allow Buhari or any politician or politics destroy what you have.
By your own admission she's a good girl, a difference of political opinion is not enough to break up.
You both should take her back ASAP!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by mmyfarmsltd(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
FuckFuckPastor:

Wise decision. If she doesn't appreciate what you like, she's not worthy to be your girlfriend. Keep ignoring and blocking her. But don't arrest her lol

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single / Ladies Does Big Ass Means Big Vagina And Deeper Hole?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.