Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Terror Plot In London - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror Plot In London (4513 Views)

Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London / 'mumbai-style Terror Plot' Against Uk Uncovered / Al-Qaeda Terror Plot: Plan To Bomb Easter Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Plot In London by angel101(f): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2007
I am still laughing!!
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2007
We are even talking about far away nations what about Nigeria?

Before the war on Iraq. Didn't Obasanjo come out to voice his opinion against the Iraqi war?
Then next thing a nuclear device went missing in an oil rig in Nigeria, which same nuclear device could be used to manufacture a nuclear bomb. In essence, putting Nigeria in the AXIS OF EVIL!

So Obasanjo had to shut his mouth and then the issue of the nuclear device missing from Haliburton went into thin air.

For those who are not aware of the world they live in today, they can laugh and giggle. But for us that know, we know. Out of about 60 years that Nigeria has been extracting oil, why that time did a weaponiseable nuclear device have to go missing in Nigeria?

Of all oil companies in Nigeria, how come this weaponiseable nuclear device have to go missing from Haliburton? A major beneficiary-to-be in the Iraqi War and also, property of Emperor Dick Cheney (the only Vice President that is not really part of the executive and not really part of the legislative).

Now let's leave Nigeria and focus on Spain. The Spanish were among the coalition that invaded Iraq. Why did al Qaeda not bomb Spain all that while? It was only when the Spanish people began pressurizing their government to pull out of Iraq that the terrorists, instead of supporting Spain, now decided to bomb them.

Abeg, lets face facts, al Qaeda is just a rod used by the imperial states to justify their actions.

Al Qaeda is a farce.
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2007
@topic,

I find that sometimes, it appears some people come on nairaland just to be entertained. To that effect, they do not mind either spinning stories or making up stories just to pas the time. Now Denex, I have no beef with you anymore since I have concluded that virtually all your posts are the result of an over active imagination. That is really good as it helps in your profession. The only problem lies in the fact that some people who don't know you like I do will tend to believe the things you write and I wish you will put in a disclimer at the end of your writings.

To others however, I am yet to fathom the reason why they will keep propagating falsehood in the name of rolling out information. While I am not the one to carry over discussions on other topics into a new one, I can't but relate Afam's recent posting to some of the ones he wrote recently.

Afam, in all honesty, I wish you will take your own advice and live by the principles you always claim you believe in but it is obvious you never live up to. You recently said somewhere that you are only interested in reeling out information and you are not interested in convincing anybody. Infact here is the quote:
I am not the type that believes in convincing anyone, I believe information should be made available for all and let the individuals decide for themselves as regards what to believe and what not to believe.

While no one has a problem with that, we will all expect the information you share to be credible just as you mentioned here:
Rather than dismiss claims that may appear as outrageous I guess the best line of action will be to try to find out if statements we may not like are actually true because the world will be a better place if we know for sure what is happening.

But from earlier discussions, you claim you do not have to verify the things you present as information and you rained abuses on Denex for asking you to do just that. Here is what Denex said:
where is your link? Because it was you who first mentioned me in this Robert Fisk matter where is the quote that begin admitted attacking Egypt for the sake of it. Post it so I can go and compare both.
And here is your response:
Don't tell me that your level of reasoning has become this low. Did you miss out the very first statement on this thread or what? Inbox means from my email box.
Since when does anyone become absolved of the responsibility of verifying the veracity of a story they make public as information? Please tell us.

And your classic act of misinformation continues by propagating another story from Syria's government-owned newspaper about the Isreali 4,000 absent from work on 911. How untrue can that be. The usual spin doctors turned around a story about the 4,000 Isrealis around the WTC when the event occured, into that number of Jews being absent from work. Una try o. No wonder in your quest to reel out information, you just keep coming up with only those that paint Isreal and the US in a bad light (even when they are untrue).

Anyway, for those who care to know the truth here's a link to the facts about the 4,000 Jews that Afam now wants us to believe as good information: http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Jan/14-260933.html
Re: Terror Plot In London by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ TayoD thanks for the rebuttal.

denex:

Abeg, lets face facts, al Qaeda is just a rod used by the imperial states to justify their actions.

Al Qaeda is a farce.

Care to provide irrefutable proof?
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2007
@TayoD,

1. That you concluded that my statement directed at Denex was raining of abuses then it is safe to conclude that you are confused yourself. I made a precise comment because I was disappointed that he was asking for a link when it was clearly stated that the article was from my mail box, hence the question that followed what you have dubiously termed raining of abuses.

2. This thread has been doing well with comments from many people without anyone focusing on individuals but I guess you find it difficult to discuss issues without focusing on personalities.

3. It seems you spend a lot of time visiting Syria owned-newspaper because I did not have to visit any government owned newspaper to write anything anywhere. I asked a question anyway and if you think the answer is in the negative state your reasons. I did not ask anyone to explain where, why and when such statements were made and whether they were works of spin doctors or not. Stick to the issues abeg.

When the lies told by Bush were exposed for the first time there were allegations of spin doctors working round the clock, today we know better.

But I guess what I think on issues matters a whole lot to you otherwise I find it supremely difficult to understand why you have to divert attention to an individual on an otherwise interesting thread with different point of views.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2007
Afam:

3. It seems you spend a lot of time visiting Syria owned-newspaper because I did not have to visit any government owned newspaper to write anything anywhere. I asked a question anyway and if you think the answer is in the negative state your reasons. I did not ask anyone to explain where, why and when such statements were made and whether they were works of spin doctors or not. Stick to the issues abeg.

Unfortunately those issues also include refuting false allegations; such include your blatantly erroneous claim that 4000 jews were absent from work on 9-11 and denex's false claim that al qaeda is a farce.
It has nothing to do with personalities but more to do with ensuring that people do not continue misinforming the reading public.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2007
davidylan:

Unfortunately those issues also include refuting false allegations; such include your blatantly erroneous claim that 4000 jews were absent from work on 9-11 and denex's false claim that al qaeda is a farce.
It has nothing to do with personalities but more to do with ensuring that people do not continue misinforming the reading public.

For a student who finds it difficult to know his left from his right I don't expect much from you.

It seems that lies are part and parcel of your life otherwise why do you keep telling them without any shame?

I never stated anything about 4,000 jews but because you come here with a dangerous mindset based on hatred for a people based on race and religion you never even bother to think before you post anything. Face your studies for your own good.

I asked if it was true that none out of over 30,000 Jews working at WTC died on 911, a clear statement but until you force the statement to align with your pre-determined position you cannot read properly.

I guess you don't see anything wrong with lies and I pity people that are close to you because as far as I am concerned a liar can equally be a thief.

Stick to the facts, it won't kill you, it will only make you better as a human being.

Learn to accept responsibilities of your actions whether right or wrong.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2007
Afam:

Learn to accept responsibilities of your actions whether right or wrong.

Just like you insulted Denex for daring to ask you to provide irrefutable proof of your fake "from my mailbox" letters?

@ Afam, you are better left ignored. Of course you NEVER stated aything about 4000 jews but it is clear where your pretense at asking a question was going!

Afam:

Still on 911, is it true that none out of the over 30,000.00 Jews working at the WTC died on that day? Maybe they were all on vacation or something assuming the answer to the question is in the affirmative.

Keep making noise.
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2007
@TayoD

you are a true master of divide and conquer. Afam did not rain insults on me. In fact I was the one who rained insults on him.

Also, TayoD, are you trying to deny that a weaponiseable nuclear device went missing from Haliburton Nigeria after OBJ declared his opposition to the imminent war on Iraq? It was on CNN.

Or are you denying the fact that the Madrid bombing happened when Spain started contemplating pulling out of the Iraq war?

Which one is the fabrication of my HYPERactive imagination?

@davidylan

I maintain that Al Qaeda is an imaginary wand used by the anti-Terror Crusaders to justify their actions. It is no more harmful than the almighty MILLENIUM BOMB.
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2007
@davidylan

on this issue of insults you guys keep referring to, after all the verbal assaults I have suffered in your hands, you have the moral justification to accuse someone else of insulting me? Ah, well thank you for your concern.

Need I remind you that the use of divide and conquer as a tactic became ineffective since after the colonial era?

Please try some new trick.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2007
denex:

Or are you denying the fact that the Madrid bombing happened when Spain started contemplating pulling out of the Iraq war?

The Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group or Morocccan Islamic Fighting Group, a Sunni Islamist terrorist organization affiliated with al-Qaeda sometimes referred to as GICM after its French name Groupe Islamique Combattant Marocain is associated with the March 11, 2004 Madrid bombings.
Coming from someone who claims that his own bible records Joseph and Mary of having cohabited, i dont expect you to tell the truth.

And lest i forget there have been terror attacks in Indonesia and Nairobi, did they also send troops to Iraq too?

denex:

I maintain that Al Qaeda is an imaginary wand used by the anti-Terror Crusaders to justify their actions. It is no more harmful than the almighty MILLENIUM BOMB.

It is not enough to just "maintain" a false statement. You asked others to provide proof of their statements on other threads, you can just extend the same responsibility to urself!
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2007
denex:

@TayoD

you are a true master of divide and conquer. Afam did not rain insults on me. In fact I was the one who rained insults on him.

I wonder why this man (TayoD) will manufacture a lie to prove a point. This is getting ridiculous and anyone with an iota of shame will even avoid the forum for a long long time or apologize to the users for trying to deceive people.

But he will come and try to justify the lie and even introduce new ones.
Re: Terror Plot In London by ono(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2007
Denex has made some startling revelations. And Afam, much as I don't agree with many of your views on a number of issues on this forum, issues which I believe you know and I need not mention them, I will agree with you fully on this one.

We need to be veru careful the way we look at things. We need to be much more objective, vigilant and pro-active now than ever before. As far as I'm concerned, all those London bombings were stage managed - until proven by irrefutable facts.
Re: Terror Plot In London by ono(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2007
TayoD:

Anyway, for those who care to know the truth here's a link to the facts about the 4,000 Jews that Afam now wants us to believe as good information: http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Jan/14-260933.html

Until such a time as GW Bush is out of the White House, and the place is swept clean of all his cohorts and replaced with duely elected President of the USA, I will not believe anything as information coming out from that place.

If GW Bush can lie about the WMD stuff, to invade Iraq, he can lie about the 4000 missiong Jews at the WTC.
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2007
@Afam,

1. That you concluded that my statement directed at Denex was raining of abuses then it is safe to conclude that you are confused yourself. I made a precise comment because I was disappointed that he was asking for a link when it was clearly stated that the article was from my mail box, hence the question that followed what you have dubiously termed raining of abuses.
So in your judgment, the statement "Don't  tell me that your level of reasoning has become this low." is not an abuse? Okay O. Keep the compliments coming then. It appears Denex appreciates such statements from the lips of some of his fans.

2. This thread has been doing well with comments from many people without anyone focusing on individuals but I guess you find it difficult to discuss issues without focusing on personalities.
Me discuss individuals? Common, you know better than that. The only way I may have focused on individuals is if your quotes are focused on individuals. I pointed your attention to the fact that you are not living by the principles you claim you believe in. The same principles which I hold dear and asking others to live by. My posts was not about an individual, but on how an individual failed to live by the same principles that he is propagating. In any case, you are the one that started with the issue of personality by attacking the person of George W.Bush. Instead of dealing with the present danger of terrorism by those who carry it out, you took the opportunity to malign another man's character while hiding behind a false truth.

Unlike some people we all know, I do not consider spin stories that I receive in my inbox as truth. I plan to verify every information that I receive and if that quest takes me to Syria, so be it. You call that asking a question? What have you done to find out the answer to that question? Or are you waiting for more answers in your famous inbox? learn to sek information yourself and not depend on those spammers with an agenda. I have provided a link with real people working in real companies that were killed on 911. You can always verify their identities if you so desire and tell us if your 3,000 Jews story is nothing but rumours.

When the lies told by Bush were exposed for the first time there were allegations of spin doctors working round the clock, today we know better.
What lies if I may ask? Was Bush the one who wrote the CIA reports? Was it Bush's lies that made members of Saddam's cabinet believe that Saddam had WMDs and were surprised only after the US attack that he didn't? What about the chemical weapons he used to kill his own citizens and Iranians? Are those irrelevant as well?

But I guess what I think on issues matters a whole lot to you otherwise I find it supremely difficult to understand why you have to divert attention to an individual on an otherwise interesting thread with different point of views.
Don't patronise yourself. I saw you spinning a story as usual, and I provided a basis to counter the lies you are making public as truth. And by the way, my focus on you was not to abuse you but to quote the things you said. Why are you so afraid of your past?
Re: Terror Plot In London by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2007
ono:

Denex has made some startling revelations. And Afam, much as I don't agree with many of your views on a number of issues on this forum, issues which I believe you know and I need not mention them, I will agree with you fully on this one.

We need to be veru careful the way we look at things. We need to be much more objective, vigilant and pro-active now than ever before. As far as I'm concerned, all those London bombings were stage managed - until proven by irrefutable facts.

I think i respect you enough to be surprised that you would buy into all these lies and propaganda being peddled on this thread as "truth". What are the "startling" revelations made by denex?
He talks about a mysterious nuclear device going missing on a Nigerian oil rig belonging to haliburton. The problem with his claims are numerous:

1. Can he provide us with verifyable and irrefutable proof of this claim? Why was such an important piece of information hidden from the public but accessible only to people like Denex?

2. Even with her 3000 centrifuges, scientists estimate Iran is still many decades away from being able to produce a nuclear weapon capable of threatening her neighbours. Nigeria does not have a single centrifuge and does not have the technology to refine uranium. How then can Denex convince us that Nigeria could have produced a nuclear weapon that would be of concern to the US?

Denex claims the attacks on Spain were political in nature and stage managed to force her into not pulling out of Iraq. However there have been terrorist attacks in Indonesia, Yemen, Lebanon and Nairobi. When did the Kenyans send troops to Iraq?

Below are the countries that have since pulled out of Iraq, some as at the time Spain also pulled out:

Countries which had troops in or supported operations in Iraq at one point but have pulled out since: Nicaragua (Feb. 2004); Spain (late-Apr. 2004); Dominican Republic (early-May 2004); Honduras (late-May 2004); Philippines (~Jul. 19, 2004); Thailand (late-Aug. 2004); New Zealand (late Sep. 2004); Tonga (mid-Dec. 2004) Portugal (mid-Feb. 2005); The Netherlands (Mar. 2005); Hungary (Mar. 2005); Singapore (Mar. 2005); Norway (Oct. 2005); Ukraine (Dec. 2005); Japan (July 17, 2006); Italy (Nov. 2006); Slovakia (Jan 2007).

Why have the Spanish been the only target of "stage managed" bomb attacks?

As for Afam's claims; he tries to merely regurgitate arab propaganda claiming that Isreal must have had a hand in the 9-11 bombings since as he claims 30,000 jewish workers at the WTC missed work on that day. However TayoD has produced real names of Jews either killed or reported missing since 9-11!

It is easy to make false claims. Let those who are sure of themselves back their statements with proof, in this age of google it should not be so difficult
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2007
@TayoD,

Considering the fact that Denex clearly made it clear that I never insulted him and you insist I did you now appear as a laywer that is hell bent on defending someone that openly says he doesn't need your services.

Need I say more? Your tactics backfired and that is just one of many that did so.

Still maintaining that Bush did not lie about Iraq? Can someone wake this guy up from this slumber?
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2007
@Afam,

Considering the fact that Denex clearly made it clear that I never insulted him and you insist I did you now appear as a laywer that is hell bent on defending someone that openly says he doesn't need your services.
Need I say more? Your tactics backfired and that is just one of many that did so.
In response to your "kind" statement to Denex, he responded with this:
lets be honest here. You mean someone anonymously sent you a mail and without confirming any of its content you decide to start a thread on Nairaland. That is how propaganda is transmitted. I did not say show me the whole message. I said, show me any neutral link where I can see the quote by Mr Begin. Afam, you have by this confirmed that your are the one feeding us misinformation "from your mailbox".
I guess you guys can continue with your exchange of pleasantries. Meanwhile, we will be around to interject when stories are being spinned around.

Still maintaining that Bush did not lie about Iraq? Can someone wake this guy up from this slumber?
Is that your best defense? Another sly invectives? You need to learn to back up your claims and so-called 'truths' with facts and not try to force down your vain imaginations and prejudice on others as truths.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2007
Seems you are lost when personalities are not the issues here.

Free lawyer, your services are not needed, abi na by force?

Me? Provide facts to prove that Bush lied? Is your stay in the US based on an arrangement that you must defend Bush and the US regardless of what they do? Even Americans are pissed off with their president and here you have a Nigerian embarassing himself on a public forum by defending rubbish.
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2007
@Afam,

Seems you are lost when personalities are not the issues here.

Free lawyer, your services are not needed, abi na by force?

Me? Provide facts to prove that Bush lied? Is your stay in the US based on an arrangement that you must defend Bush and the US regardless of what they do? Even Americans are pissed off with their president and here you have a Nigerian embarassing himself on a public forum by defending rubbish.
True to character, you have proved that you cannot provide any intelligent discourse to hold off any opposition to your bias stance. Not once on nairaland have I witnessed you backing up your claims and accusations with facts. By now, your tactics of diverting attention to your hollow postion is becoming legendary on nairaland.

Paraphrasing Denex, you Afam should be crowned the Minister of Misinformation (M.O.M.) on nairaland.
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2007
Moyinoluwa, you were still a child in 2003 I wonder why you engage in discussing things that you had no idea how they evolved.

Well, go and find the missing Nuclear Device on the link below. It was loud on CNN and BBC as at the time it occured. Obviously, as at that time you were less concerned about current affairs.

www.partnershipforglobalsecurity.org/Projects%20and%20Publications/News/Nuclear%20News/2003

By the way, no matter under what guise you come, I know who you are. Multiple personality cannot make your voice louder.

I tell you that you often take what you do not know for what is false. Does this nature of yours not bother you?
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2007
@denex,

Your link leads us to a page where we are asked to donate money. What's up?
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ US

Well, in that case you'll have to google it up yourself.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2007
denex:

Moyinoluwa, you were still a child in 2003 I wonder why you engage in discussing things that you had no idea how they evolved.

Well, go and find the missing Nuclear Device on the link below. It was loud on CNN and BBC as at the time it occured. Obviously, as at that time you were less concerned about current affairs.

www.partnershipforglobalsecurity.org/Projects%20and%20Publications/News/Nuclear%20News/2003

By the way, no matter under what guise you come, I know who you are. Multiple personality cannot make your voice louder.

I tell you that you often take what you do not know for what is false. Does this nature of yours not bother you?

Mr. Nejeeb Bello, i have to say sir that you are very daft! If that is the best link you can come up with (a blank page!) to substantiate the lies you have been peddling about a mysterious nuclear device going missing in 2003 less than 5yrs ago then you shld be ashamed of yourself! BBC has link archives TO ALL the news they carry even up to speeches delivered in 1967!
If truly your propaganda was "big news" on CNN and BBC in 2003 then you should be able to show us!

Stop making noise, yes you were an adult in 2003 but of what use has it been to you beyond showing you as an older liar?

I still stand by my initial argument; even with 3000 centrifuges Iran is still at least 10yrs away from refining Uranium to weapons grade material. Nigeria has not a single centrifuge and doesnt have the technology to refine uranium not to talk of developing a bomb. Why should a nuclear device going missing on an oil rig in Nigeria make anyone lose his sleep let alone the USA?

Think! That is the preserve of higher animals like you!  angry

And what became of your noise making about Spain and "stage-managed" bomb explosions? You are an example of ignorance personified. You told us that Spain was bombed (ur conspiracy theory) in order to force her not to pull out from Iraq. In the face of your lies having been exposed you go around making noise about my person. Be the adult you claim to be and stop running away and creating diversionary tactics to avoid facing ur own shadow!
Re: Terror Plot In London by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2007
Mr Nejeeb Bello,

I did a google search on your noise making and here is what i found out: the two radioactive devices missing from halliburton are hand held devices containing caesium-137 used to X-ray oil pipelines to check for cracks. In what way sir did this make Nigeria a part of the axis of evil?

When next you feel the urge to exhibit verbal diarrhoea in order to appear intelligent, do so with some sense! You had no idea what the missing devices where used for but you are already shouting about nuclear weapons!

Meanwhile dear ignorant sir, i beg to remind you that there is a CLEAR difference between a "nuclear device" and a "radioactive device" (the phrase as RIGHTLY used by the BBC).

Nuclear device n. 1. an explosive device, whether used as a weapon or for other purposes, which depends for most of its explosive power on the release of energy from within atomic nuclei. A fission device or a fusion device.

radioactive material - material that is radioactive

Next time you want to lie please do so with some sense. What was lost in 2003 was not an explosive radioactive device (aka nuclear device) but merely a materia that is radioactive!
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2007
www.partnershipforglobalsecurity.org/Projects%20and%20Publications/News/Nuclear%20News/2003/122200344708PM.html

http://odili.net/news/source/2004/sep/21/1.html

if you find out that I was telling the truth, then you should kneel down in the middle of your bedroom and slap that your dirty little mouth three times for your ignorance.

Radioactive material eh? Well you should see the analysis the US gave on how this NUCLEAR device could be weaponised. It was no different from the way they pinpointed nuclear weapons in Iraq using their satellites.

All in all, you're just a little slowpoke. You come here to mock me of "mysteriously missing nuclear device from Nigeria" which only I know about. Now you have found out it is true, your lips have become too heavy to apologise. Instead your piling more insults on me to conceal your ignorance.

You're spineless! Either admit that you were ignorant of these events and apologise for those that know, or continue to deny its occurrence and carry on basking in your ignorance.
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2007
www.partnershipforglobalsecurity.org/Projects%20and%20Publications/News/Nuclear%20News/2003/122200344708PM.html

http://odili.net/news/source/2004/sep/21/1.html

if you find out that I was telling the truth, then you should kneel down in the middle of your bedroom and slap that your dirty little mouth three times for your ignorance.

Radioactive material eh? Well you should see the analysis the US gave on how this NUCLEAR device could be weaponised. It was no different from the way they pinpointed nuclear weapons in Iraq using their satellites.

All in all, you're just a little slowpoke. You come here to mock me of "mysteriously missing nuclear device from Nigeria" which only I know about. Now you have found out it is true, your lips have become too heavy to apologise. Instead your piling more insults on me to conceal your ignorance.

You're spineless! Either admit that you were ignorant of these events and apologise for those that know, or continue to deny its occurrence and carry on basking in your ignorance.
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2007
Besides need I mention Moyinoluwa Adenuga that it wasn't I that was ignorant enough to judged that the nuclear devices could be used to make nuclear weapons, it was your godfather, JUDGE Bush.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2007
lol have you appologised over the nonsense about joseph and mary cohabiting?

You LIED about Spain and "stage-managed" bomb attacks yet at least 5 other nations who pulled troops out of Iraq AT ABOUT THE SAME TIME have suffered no attacks. Did you appologise?

You silly fool! No one is a fountain of knowledge, all we asked was that you give us proof to validate your claims just you hypocrite would shout on other threads, you failed to do so until i went looking to gain more knowledge for myself. Rather than say thank you, the idiot you are choose to use the opportunity to shoot from the hips.
Ignorant Arrow! it is the caesium-137 (i forgot you were sleeping in chemistry class) that makes the device that was stolen dangerous and not the device itself! Maybe you need to read more, Caesium-137 can be used to produce a nuclear device. The stolen device is merely a radioactive substance used for mapping and detecting cracks!

It is just like x-rays! If an x-ray machine got stolen will u be crying of a possible nuclear weapon?

Ignorance is a disease, to attempt to cover up that ignorance with supercilious hyperventilation is worse! Grow up!
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2007
No one is a fountain of knowledge? No please I beg to differ. davidylan you are a fountain of knowledge. You know everything. Because I was talking about an event which I was well aware but you came and refuted that it ever took place so you are a fountain of knowledge. You know even without checking or confirming.

caesium-137 can be used to make the device dangerous? In order words caesium-137 can be used to weaponise it?
I say "see brown goat." you say "No. Na goat wey brown"

is this the new cloak you want to use to disguise your ignorance? Admit it, you really sounded moronic there didn't you? Say it deep in your heart even if you cannot be bold enough to tell us how foolish you've been, you know it yourself.

By the way if an X-ray machine got stolen, I wouldn't bother my head. But JUDGE Bush would deploy satellites to scan the beaches and bays of the US and Asia as he did in this case. Or did you not read to that part? That he deployed satellite scans for fear that the US or its citizens would come under attack when the nuclear device stolen from Nigeria has been fully weaponised?

By the way, I see you have learnt some new words. They add some spice to your argument but you still come out as a hapless idiot:

"radioative material - material that is radioactive."
(this makes me wonder if you honestly believe that nuclear materials are not radioactive materials. So it is still the same "see brown goat", yet you say "No! Na goat wey brown!"wink

"what was lost in 2003 was not an explosive radioactive device (aka nuclear device) but merely a material that is radioative."
"it is the caesium that makes the device that was stolen dangerous"

Moyinoluwa Adenuga, if it were someone else who made these depositions, would you not say that they are mad? Because I am convinced that you are mad!

And what do you mean by dangerous? That it can be used to stab someone? Or that it can be used as a weapon that can kill several thousands?

So where's your whole centrifuge logic now? And which scientist told you it would take Iran decades to build a nuclear weapon? You're just a self-portrayed slowpoke.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 14, 2007
keep it up troll! grin

just a word of correction before i return because some of us do a lot more than carry fake cameras around: a nuclear material is AN EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL THAT DERIVES ITS ENERGY FROM A RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL. There is a whole world of difference, that is what happens when u sleep in chemistry and physics class!

and oh, Iran needs up to 30,000 centrifuges to make weapons grade uranium, she has only 3000. It is WUMs like you who think making a nuclear weapon takes about the same time it takes to mould a clay pot. yeye pikin! cheesy
Re: Terror Plot In London by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 14, 2007
denex:

No one is a fountain of knowledge? No please I beg to differ. davidylan you are a fountain of knowledge. You know everything. Because I was talking about an event which I was well aware but you came and refuted that it ever took place so you are a fountain of knowledge. You know even without checking or confirming.

no sir! dont twist words just to have a leg to stand on. I never said it did not occur emphatically, ii only told you to post a link to verify that it actually took place and that you were reporting it AS IS.

denex:

caesium-137 can be used to make the device dangerous? In order words caesium-137 can be used to weaponise it?
I say "see brown goat." you say "No. Na goat wey brown"

this is what happens when dull students sleep in class while the lecture is going on. Caesium-137 CANNOT be used to weaponise the lost device yeye pikin! the caesium can be removed and used to make a radioactive dirty bomb!

denex:

By the way if an X-ray machine got stolen, I wouldn't bother my head. But JUDGE Bush would deploy satellites to scan the beaches and bays of the US and Asia as he did in this case. Or did you not read to that part? That he deployed satellite scans for fear that the US or its citizens would come under attack when the nuclear device stolen from Nigeria has been fully weaponised?

Dont be stupid i'm sure you know what happened at Chernobyl! The first point of concern for a radioactive device is the health impact on the population unwittingly exposed to radiation. Second concern is that the radioactive substance cannot be used to produce a dirty bomb!
Do i need to explain what a dirty bomb means too? grin Silly fellow!

denex:

"radioative material - material that is radioactive."
(this makes me wonder if you honestly believe that nuclear materials are not radioactive materials. So it is still the same "see brown goat", yet you say "No! Na goat wey brown!"wink

Nuclear devices are explosive devices that use the energy derived from radiactive materials yeye boy! They are two different things entirely! Caesium-137 is a radioactive material but until it is made into a dirty bomb you cannot call it a nuclear device! Bush man!

denex:

So where's your whole centrifuge logic now? And which scientist told you it would take Iran decades to build a nuclear weapon? You're just a self-portrayed slowpoke.

Silly he-goat. instead of meekly asking for explanation you are busy going round in circles! grin Iran has 3000 centrifuges just enough to purify uranium for electric power purposes. With that it will take them decades to produce just enough pure grade uranium to build just one bomb.

My brother ignorance no good o! Continue shining your new camera. Troll! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German President, Christian Wulff Resigns Over Bribery Accusations / Stunning Photos Show Queen Elizabeth II In EVERY Year Of Her Reign / Gaddafi: Black Africans Are Ignorant Barbarians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.