Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Terror Plot In London - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror Plot In London (4512 Views)

Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London / 'mumbai-style Terror Plot' Against Uk Uncovered / Al-Qaeda Terror Plot: Plan To Bomb Easter Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2007
Stupid charges. Recklessness, carelessness, attempted endangerment, lateness to work, exchanging cheap SIM Cards, travelling without return ticket, travelling without announcing to the whole country, having strange cousin, stubborness, inexplicable attitude.

All a heap of trash.
Re: Terror Plot In London by JustGood(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2007
angel101
would u have imagined before 9/11 that terrorists in God's own country will take control of 3 aircrafts simultaneously and crash them?

9/11 was a real plot to cause havoc. Glasgow was something close to comedy

Maybe so but how do u explain the doc and his wifes phones ringing the phones linked/meant to trigger the 2 london car bombs?

I personally do not think anything is amiss. but thats only my opinion.

Phones ringing at the same time has something to do with terrorism? maybe I should have been arrested several times over whenever my phone rings simultaneously with my wife's phone. How did you think that adds up?
Re: Terror Plot In London by JustGood(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2007
I have never liked Australians.

They have effectively destroyed a man's life because he happened to have passed his old sim card on to someone who turned out to be a terrorist. They also considered it suspicious enough that he had a one way ticket to his country.

How many times do Nigerians buy one-way tickets when visiting Nigeria? Does that make every such trip suspicious? would the guy have been so treated if he was a white australian?

They have also decided not to renew his work permit. Not that the permit would help the guy in anyway because i dont think any employer would be too keen to help him after that.

The doctors who were also arrested on the motorway in the UK were released without any charges, meaning that they did nothing wrong. Their lives are also blighted because they are unlijkely to find willing employers now. It's crazy that these governments are able to do such things and get away with them but if an African government was to do the same, they will be accused of human rights abuses.

na wa oh
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2007
Are you talking about the same Australians that came into another man's land and started killing them off until the aborigins are almost extinct?

They support all manner of evil, imagine foreigners becoming prime ministers of some countries and yet they see themselves are decent people!!!
Re: Terror Plot In London by JustGood(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2007
Na matter of those mad India doctor when go plant car bomb for London, na him start this discussion o, but now we done leave all that yeye 'tory for back, come enter man-pass-man HOT war zone wey e be say everybody dey run for cover, dey break olympic record

yangarat,

hope you don read news and you don sabi say the Indian doctor no be mad man. You suppose don realise say na British and Australian police dey craze for this matter as dem just dey find any moslem wey dem fit accuse of terrorism.

If the man wey dey in charge of terrorism say terrorist no dey, you no sabi say him no go get job again?
Re: Terror Plot In London by JustGood(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2007
Afam, I fear Australians o. They are probably the worst group of humans on earth; I mean white Australians
Re: Terror Plot In London by PawPaw3(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2007
Australians are very rascist in their history check it. I know a Nigerian who studied in Austrialia and has nothing good to say about Austrilians. In terms of rascism they are worse than Britain and US. Geographically they are in Asia but considers themselves non-Asians. Abeg what do you expect from descendants of ex-convicts? Hehehe.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2007
JustGood:

Afam, I fear Australians o. They are probably the worst group of humans on earth; I mean white Australians

It's a shame that they are always talking about democracy and the rule of law when they kill people and forcefully take over their lands.

Just like the US that killed native americans and rushed to Africa to get slaves to develop what they stole.

Little wonder US and Australia are always supporting one crazy position or another.
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2007
Jean Charles de Menezes

The young Brazilian is innocent of anything that would have warranted police attack that saw him recieve 7 bullets to the head from the British.

The Independent Police Complains Commission (IPCC) said de Menezes wore or did nothing wrong to arouse suspicion and did comply with police instructions before his head was sprayed with bullets from every direction.

The anti-terror unit on the occurrence of de Menezes death claimed that he was dressed suspiciously and acted suspicious before he was halted in the event of which he refused to obey orders whereby the Police let bullets rain down on him.

But the IPCC report indicates that he obeyed all instructions and there was nothing extra he could have done to save his life. The IPCC says that police lied about de Menezes not cooperating, they lied about his immigration documents not being in order, and they lied about him acting and looking suspicious.

As de Menezes has been cleared of any provocation in his resulting death, his family wonders why no policeman is being punished for his death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German President, Christian Wulff Resigns Over Bribery Accusations / Stunning Photos Show Queen Elizabeth II In EVERY Year Of Her Reign / Gaddafi: Black Africans Are Ignorant Barbarians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.