Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Terror Plot In London - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror Plot In London (4511 Views)

Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London / 'mumbai-style Terror Plot' Against Uk Uncovered / Al-Qaeda Terror Plot: Plan To Bomb Easter Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 1:24am On Jul 14, 2007
@TayoD

no be me talk say Iran go make nuclear weapon in a couple of years. Na your people for Israel:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070710/wl_mideast_afp/mideastisraeliran_070710184742

davidylan, when I say "see brown goat",
you say "No! Na goat wey brown"

Oya, SEE BROWN GOAT.

orueh!
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2007
Indian, Dr Muhammed Haneef, arrested in Australia is facing terrorism charges.

Evidence against him include the fact that a SIM card he used while in the UK was found with one of the alleged Glasgow jeep crashers.

Well, he explains that when he was moving to Australia from the UK, he had much airtime on his SIM card and felt it would be crazy to carry it to Australia where it would become useless, so he gave it to his cousin. By the way, this SIM card giveaway happened in the middle of last year.

Secondly, there is great suspicion regarding his recent purchase of a ONEWAY ticket to India. If he had nothing to hide, why didn't he get a TWOWAY ticket? In fact why the sudden hurry to leave Australia?

Haneef explains that his daughter was born in India the week before and he felt a need to see her. He also claimed that the child was sick with jaundice (which has been confirmed) and he felt as a doctor of international training, he was in a better position to dedicate his time and skill to his daughter.

He also explained the reason for his ONEWAY ticket with the fact that he was going to acquire visas for his daughter and wife so he wouldn't know when exactly the documents would be ready and since he and his family would be travelling back together, it made no sense to buy a return ticket.

Yet this man is a terrorist. This UK terror plots funny gan.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2007
@Denex,

I did promise to make Yar'adua hand over to OBJ if you could bring davidylan out of his ignorant world where he sees everything in black and white when people are seeing colors. You sees things in 2 dimensions when 3D is becoming ubiquitous.

Let the boy concentrate on his studies, you may be distracting him. I wonder the type of excuses he will be giving each time he fails an exam, he may claim the lecturer is ignorant or the lecturer doesn't like him.

When will Nigerians get the courage to accept responsibilities of their actions? Not knowing something is certainly not a crime so why do people prefer to do all they can to show that they know what they do not know? This is really dangerous.

@TayoD,

Credibility wise in this forum (based on your posts) you are no where and it will do you a whole lot of good to take some time off, read other peoples posts and try to read meaning into them. To post for hia no be by force.

Abi you wan dey like I-man/4Play wey dey hide hin face when everybody come sabi say he dey use multiple usernames for this forum to dey deceive people?
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2007
@Afam

I am telling you the guy is so far gone. Have you seen his new line of argument?

I say "davidylan that's a big rat"
davidylan says "No! denex, it is a rat that is big."

then he has also even featured an argument where he says because he googled and found out I was telling the truth, I was a stupid liar. Because he googled it himself and educated himself. So I'm a lying Arrow.

So if I tell davidylan that he's a man and he calls me a liar, when he checks his genitals and realises it to be true, he still feels I'm a stupid liar because I didn't grab his d*ck myself and show it to him.

Abeg Afam, you were right all along. Not every soul can be saved. A child who feels he's smarter than Israeli Intelligence that says Iran is less than 7 years away from making a nuclear weapon. But davidylan thinks its more like a couple of decades. What an intelligent young man.

And he tells me that he's not a fountain of knowledge. Imagine that. A man so intelligent is also humbly saying that no man is a fountain of knowledge. Please don't be so humble. You are a fountain of knowledge and considering you current age, if you keep this up, by the time you're 40, you'll be an avalanche of knowledge.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2007
2 really stupid men exhibiting their immaturity. Carry go trolls! grin
Re: Terror Plot In London by Tornadoz(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2007
@Afam
Because work has made it impossible for me to be here as often as I want don't mean you can enter my mind and say what I wanted to say. Why else would you say this
Is your stay in the US based on an arrangement that you must defend Bush and the US regardless of what they do?
Chei! my exact question. I was once accused by a nairaland rabbi of waiting in rain and sunshine at the American embassy begging for a visa, even though poor me don't know where the American embassy in Nigeria is. Some people will do anything to stay in the USA. I'd rather stay in Nigeria than going to America and marrying a crack LovePeddler to get American citizenship.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2007
yawn. Another WUM who can't think outside the box. You think everyone behaves like your illegal immigrant cousins eh?  grin

Its amazing how low pple can descend when they cant string two sensible sentences together to hold a proper discourse. Have a field day trolls.
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2007
@Tornadoz,

I'd rather stay in Nigeria than going to America and marrying a crack LovePeddler to get American citizenship.
So that is how the rest of your family came to stay in the U.S.A. Maybe, say maybe you are even a product of such an arrangement. No wonder your head is messed up. What else can one expect from the bye-product of a crack LovePeddler and a frustrated agbero.

Keep toiling in naija as you've claimed to be doing. Perhaps, one day you will know better when your suffering is a little better than your ignorance.

I am sure you could never attain to the level that some of us did while in naija, nor can you dream to get to the position that God has graciously given to us today. Your battered psyche can not imagine that others can be so valuable to themselves and by themselves that wherever they are, they are bound to be successful. The location don't make the man, the man makes the location. tongue
Re: Terror Plot In London by WesleyanA(f): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2007
davidylan, when I say "see brown goat",
you say "No! Na goat wey brown"

Oya, SEE BROWN GOAT.

orueh!

lmao grin
very accurate description of monsieur davidylan.

anyone seen loose change? I know you have to take everything with a grain of salt and i don't completely accept everything as fact but it makes you wonder about some stuff.
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2007
@WesleyanA,

anyone seen loose change? I know you have to take everything with a grain of salt and i don't completely accept everything as fact but it makes you wonder about some stuff.
That is so right. There are many people out there with an agenda and they just keep feeding the resut of us with bullshit. I wish those who keep holding on to these propaganda will also learn to take the information they get usually from their "Inbox" with a grain of salt as well.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2007
WesleyanA:

lmao grin
very accurate description of monsieur davidylan.

Last warning, dont let me lump you up with these men who are unable to think. One more silly thing from you and u wont hear the last word. angry Naughty child.
Re: Terror Plot In London by WesleyanA(f): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2007
TayoD:

@WesleyanA,
That is so right. There are many people out there with an agenda and they just keep feeding the resut of us with bullshit. I wish those who keep holding on to these propaganda will also learn to take the information they get usually from their "Inbox" with a grain of salt as well.

i agree with you.
i get tired of the same company buying like 3 different broadcast stations leaving us with limited alternative perspectives to consider etc.
just because they say xyz doesn't mean that xyz is the truth.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Tornadoz(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2007
@TayoD
I have always debated here with the utmost humility and civilty until now.
So that is how the rest of your family came to stay in the USA. Maybe, say maybe you are even a product of such an arrangement. No wonder your head is messed up. What else can one expect from the bye-product of a crack LovePeddler and a frustrated agbero.
I see I hit a raw nerve when I spoke of Nigerians marrying crack whores. Its alright if you share your LovePeddler with other people, its another if your LovePeddler share her crack with you and you come here and insult my family.

Keep toiling in naija as you've claimed to be doing. Perhaps, one day you will know better when your suffering is a little better than your ignorance.
I have in the past treated your post with the profoundest contempt since I've watched you babble nonsensically post after post. If ignorance was a disability, you would have had a pension by now.

I am sure you could never attain to the level that some of us did while in naija, nor can you dream to get to the position that God has graciously given to us today. Your battered psyche can not imagine that others can be so valuable to themselves and by themselves that wherever they are, they are bound to be successful.
If you were that successful in Nigeria why go to America to drive cabs and wash dishes for your white master? You would have to be really stupid to leave your businesses in Nigeria and emigrate to a country where your only option is to work as "mai guard" in some derelict office, you fool.
Spending 8hrs in your vomit and alcohol infested taxi I can see why you took offense.

The location don't make the man, the man makes the location.
You have answer to your predicament , you fool.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Jakumo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2007
Those of us contemplating the pursuit of advanced degrees in Derogatory Linguistics ought to be profoundly inspired and eternally grateful for the last few posts in this thread. More than a few gems have been unloaded here.
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2007
@Tornadoz,

I have always debated here with the utmost humility and civilty until now.
In your cracked up world, you call the following statement you made debating with utmost humility and civility? "I'd rather stay in Nigeria than going to America and marrying a crack LovePeddler to get American citizenship." If that is what you call civil, then I am not surprised you keep company with people like Afam. It is all personality attack, with no substance or articulation of salient points. Better go to rehab to detoxicate before it becomes too late. Though we can't do anything about your LovePeddler heritage, we can still spend tax-dollars to wean you off those cheap drugs. Oloshi!

I see I hit a raw nerve when I spoke of Nigerians marrying crack whores. Its alright if you share your LovePeddler with other people, its another  if your LovePeddler share her crack with you and you come here and insult my family.
Hit a raw nerve? You wish! I am not the type to wait to give you what you deserve when you can't control your cheap drugs-induced drivel. When you give me the wind, I will make sure you get the whirlwind in return. And why wouldn't I insult your family when you brought my wife into this! I know you guys have no value for women within your family because the only women that have agreed to marry into your family are whores. That you pass your wives around as you do with the crack you smoke does not mean others do the same. Don't get me started you this bag of crack-head.

I have in the past treated your post with the profoundest contempt since I've watched you babble nonsensically post after post. If ignorance was a disability, you would have had a pension by now.
If my posts are such that you have no intelligent response to them, please avoid me like you are used to avoiding common sense. Your ability to offer no inputs to a conversation while spewing out nothing but your filty guts is not a sign of intelligence. Please stay away as you've been doing before. At least your silence could deceive others that you are wise.

If you were that successful in Nigeria why go to America to drive cabs and wash dishes for your white master? You would have to be really stupid to leave your businesses in Nigeria and emigrate to a country where your only option is to work as "mai guard" in some derelict office, you fool. Spending 8hrs in your vomit and alcohol infested taxi I can see why you took offense.
That only those who manage to escape to America within your family are the only once who make ends meet do not mean others are like that. Economics is not the driving force of my life because wherever I am, I will make success out of it. I am an engineer who's worked with the best companies in Nigeria. Before I left Naija, I was involved with the GSM rollout plan for MTN and I personally mangaed the building of over 100 MTN BTS stations while working to make MTN the leader it is today in the telecoms industry in Naija. I've been to virtually all the States in Naija with sizeable real estate in Abuja. So you see, I never left Naija for economic reasons. I was doing very well financially.
To my stay in the US. Please know that I work as a Transmission Design Engineer in one of the top 100 engineering firms here in the U.S. My first job was with a geotechnical firm for 6 weeks, before I moved to my current company which is within the power industry. I also work as a consultant in my spare time for a telecommunication company. So you see, my lot is not like that of your generation!

You have answer to your predicament , you fool.
And I pity you because there is no answer for your problem. How do you mitigate the effects of being born by a LovePeddler? No wonder you have taken up crack to help your escape from reality!
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2007
With the kind of experience some people claim, it would want to make you wonder how they remain this much ignorant.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2007
@ TayoD,
You tried, at times i feel as if you have to stoop so low to respond to many of these economically depressed and financially frustrated individuals who are intellectually bereft.
I'm not surprised none of them can confidently tell us what and who they really are behind the smokescreen of "i have never been to the US embassy before". Dont be shocked, this is what happens when someone spends so much time on the "favour" market hawking cv's around.
Re: Terror Plot In London by ono(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2007
David,
Lets talk on YIM. I never believed I will be talking like this after what I saw on TV on 911. But sometimes, people change. Don't take a rigid position on all issues, be fluid and listen to others too. They might have something you never know.

As per the radioactive stuff missing from Nigeria, well denex has done swift justice to that. Lets talk.
Re: Terror Plot In London by ono(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2007
Re: Terror Plot In London by Tornadoz(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2007
@TayoD
"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot".
- Groucho Marx

I see you have nothing left of what was once a crack head. Your crack LovePeddler,who is the human equivalent of the praying mantis may have ripped your head off during "mating"(Hint:The female praying mantis do this while initiating sex)
I've never taken your headless person as serious, even more so now. You want me to believe that you not only single handedly set up GSM in Nigeria but was also head hunted by AT&T to transfer your unique technology to America. Who gives a flying f*uck if you're a technician masquerading as an engineer? Who here is interested in your bogus achievement?
If you really want to impress me, let your finger do the typing and not your thinking. Your putrid self wants me to believe you attained the highest engineering position in Nigeria before emigrating to work as farm labourer. You are really more stupid than you give yourself credit for. I would be stupid to list my achievement to a walking vomit like yourself. It serves no purpose to me.
I look forward to the day you take a fatal overdose of your crack medication and your darling LovePeddler inherit's the clitorial cancer that killed her mother.
Have a nice day Tayo.
Re: Terror Plot In London by YangaRat: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2007
Chei ! Wonderment ! Sege ! Make una come see how as dem dey take Big-Big Grammar fight like for where Lagos area boys jam Igbo motor parts trader for Oshodi.

Me I done kukuma wear all my local-made bullet-proof juju ring dem, so I no fear at all whether some mis-fire grammar-bomb fit mistake come scatter my house, and because of this I beg all this our Big Grammar Man dem say make dem no disappoint us and stop this heavy artillery exchange, because I go talk true say I nogo dey happy at all until I don master some of this hot grammar insult when dem dey use freely like broken bottle for inside palmie house for mid-night when full moon dey shine for up.

Na matter of those mad India doctor when go plant car bomb for London, na him start this discussion o, but now we done leave all that yeye 'tory for back, come enter man-pass-man HOT war zone wey e be say everybody dey run for cover, dey break olympic record.

Hmmmm, as for me I dey standby kaka-raka, because I sure say the person wey dem shell am last nogo fit just siddon look like Congo-meat when grammar missile still remain for him hand to throway here.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2007
@Tornadoz,

Why worry, in a world where people hide behind computers to write whatever they want you don't need to bother yourself with claims made by people.

My take on his wonderful achievement is that considering the level of intellect he displays on this forum then I cannot but pity MTN and the company he currently works with.

I have been invited to seminars where you see CEOs of IT companies talk a whole load of nonsense even with their well made suits. After one such seminar I stopped wondering why Nigeria is not making real progress. I keep wondering if people actually get interviewed for jobs or they just get ID cards because of the language they speak.

Assuming his claim is not one of his many lies on this forum then MTN is a disappointment.

Enjoy!
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2007
@Afam

you are trying to find a shred of truth from a practicing liar.

You have taught me about the nature of some unique humans but you haven't applied the principles yourself. No be only MTN, na MTV.
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2007
@Afam

you are trying to find a shred of truth from a practicing liar.

You have taught me about the nature of some unique humans but you haven't applied the principles yourself. No be only MTN, na MTV.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2007
I know, sometimes one cannot resist the urge to stand by and read such nonsense from people that are intellectually bankrupt and yet in their imaginery world they see themselves as being fantastic people. What is the world turning into?
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2007
@Tornadoz,

I see you have nothing left of what was once a crack head. Your crack LovePeddler,who is the human equivalent of the praying mantis may have ripped your head off during "mating"(Hint:The female praying mantis do this while initiating sex)
Stupid idiot. The female praying mantis only rips out the head of the male mantis during sex and later devours the rest of his body while leaving only the wings. You see what incomplete education/knowledge is doing to you? Your ability to foam out shame and ignorance with every drivel that comes out of that gutter you call your mouth is only second to that of Afam. How could nairaland be so unlucky to be saddled with the responsibilty of straightening out a buch of nitwits!

I've never taken your headless person as serious, even more so now. You want me to believe that you not only single handedly set up GSM in Nigeria but was also  head hunted by AT&T to transfer your unique technology to America.  Who gives a flying f*uck if you're a technician masquerading as an engineer? Who here is interested in your bogus achievement?
Stupid idiot. Here again you can not even assimilate what you read. Who said anything about single handedly setting up GSM in Nigeria. I have told you time and time again, stay off drugs, especially those cheap ones you guys pass around along with your wives/whores as a family tradition. Congratulations. You at least know that AT&T is a wireless service provider in the US. But your cracked up head once again made up stories about my getting involved in AT&T, which I never did. You really need to pipe down on the whores you are messing around with. It seems your syphilis has reached such an advanced stage that it is messing up your head too. First you said, I was a taxi driver, and now you talked about technician. Abeg wake up from that drug induced coma. Reality is a better place to be!

If you really want to impress me, let your finger do the typing and not your thinking. Your putrid self wants me to believe you attained the highest engineering position in Nigeria before emigrating to work as farm labourer. You are really more stupid than you give yourself credit for. I would be stupid to list my achievement to a walking vomit like yourself. It serves no purpose to me.
Me impress you? God forbid. How do you impress a dog? The best thing you can do is throw it some bones and hope that it doesn't turn around and bite you. So what is the highest engineering position in Nigeria? Olodo. Half education don dabaru your head finish. God's grace upon my life is surely making some of you rage with madness. Na just the beginning be this. I just hope you stop hating as you might just end up in Aro if you continue this way.

I look forward to the day you take a fatal overdose of your crack medication and your darling LovePeddler inherit's the clitorial cancer that killed her mother.
Uuh. So that is how your mother died? Isn't that enough reason to have you guys keep away from drugs and desist from sharing your wives amongst yourselves? I guess your generations' fatal attraction to whores is no different than a flies attraction to the fire that eventually consumes it.

Have a nice day Tayo.
Oh I will. I surely well will.

I would have wished you a good day, but why wish a dog a good day when you know it will eventually go back to its vomit!
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hmmm, it seems someone touched something that is hurting this TayoD real bad.

TayoD:

To my stay in the US. Please know that I work as a Transmission Design Engineer in one of the top 100 engineering firms here in the US. My first job was with a geotechnical firm for 6 weeks, before I moved to my current company which is within the power industry. I also work as a consultant in my spare time for a telecommunication company. So you see, my lot is not like that of your generation!

Na for hia rubber jam road.

Consultant in his spare time for a telecommunication company? Na hin be say the company obituary don ready be dat. Mgbo, na only you apply for the job abi you dey even pay dem make you dey do consultancy work for them because me I no kukuma understand how you busy like this yet wetin dey your head no dey make sense.
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2007
@topic

they've started releasing the terrorists O! And placing misdemeanor charges on the other. The one in Australia was basically charged with recklessness.

Na wah O! But why somebody go claim say na him make MTV wetin e be today? People like levels O!
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2007
@Denex,

I have so far refrained from dishing it back to you the same way you have done to me on this forum because I hold a different impression of you than the scoundrels named Tornadoz and Afam. But please, do not take my silence to mean an inability to fight back. I feel the topic at hand has been derailed enough and it will bode well if we do not take it further and further away from the goal of the poster.

Na wah O! But why somebody go claim say na him make MTV wetin e be today? People like levels O!
Now are you trying to be mischievous by this statement or just choosing to be disagreeable. How could one person be the reason why MTN is the leader it is? I mentioned that I personally managed the building of over 100 BTS stations for MTN. Now if you will think back, MTN was the fastest growing network when GSM was first brought to naija and the reason why is that they were able to build their BTS stations faster than the other competion. That was their goal and it was achievable with the help of two major consultants. I worked for one of them, and it is our efforts that made MTN the leader at that time (I don't know what the situation is now). Maybe many don't even know that MTN does not build these BTS stations themselves.

While I am not one to boast, I felt the need to say some of these things because of the misinformation many people have about Nigerians who are out of the country.

I would have expected you to champion the offensive against Tornadoz for his statement. After his direct attack at my person, he tried to twist the statement that he meant it was just the generality of Nigerians that are into the habit of marrying whores just to obtain legal status in the US. It seems your quest to promote Nigeria and anything Nigerian is all based on what suits you at a point in time. Otherwise, I would have expected you to stand up for those you call your people.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2007
Laugh no go kill person for hia. So na one of the consultants you work for? You sure say no be fire dem fire you for intellectual bankruptcy?

It is adding up as you claimed you worked for just 6 weeks for another top company in the US before joining another top 100 company that gives you the spare time to become a consultant for another telecommunication company.

Oya, clap for the most widely travelled ignoramus on planet earth. Just wait till your current employer (that is if it is even true that you are an employee somewhere) figures out that you are empty upstairs and you will hit the road again.

It seems the more work experience you acquire the lower your level of reasoning gets, what's wrong? I thought it would be the other way round.
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2007
Laugh no go kill person for hia. So na one of the consultants you work for? You sure say no be fire them fire you for intellectual bankruptcy?

It is adding up as you claimed you worked for just 6 weeks for another top company in the US before joining another top 100 company that gives you the spare time to become a consultant for another telecommunication company.

Oya, clap for the most widely travelled ignoramus on planet earth. Just wait till your current employer (that is if it is even true that you are an employee somewhere) figures out that you are empty upstairs and you will hit the road again.

It seems the more work experience you acquire the lower your level of reasoning gets, what's wrong? I thought it would be the other way round.
Do I hear Bingo barking?! Oh, it is actually Bingo's bitch, Afam. Better to ignore him. Nothing pains an unwanted child better than summarily dismissing him.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2007
Well, dem say craze na stage by stage, when you pass this stage now you go begin catch flies for road, na dat time you go know say water don pass garri.

Go and listen to Kolomental, e go help you small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German President, Christian Wulff Resigns Over Bribery Accusations / Stunning Photos Show Queen Elizabeth II In EVERY Year Of Her Reign / Gaddafi: Black Africans Are Ignorant Barbarians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.