Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Living In Romania - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Romania (606 Views)

Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania / Hailstones Damaged Dozens Of Cars And Several Buildings In Romania / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In Romania by waystoescape101: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hello people, I am planning to relocate to Romania soon and I will be glad to hear from the house about life in Romania, any one living in Romania? please share with us how is life over there.
Re: Living In Romania by meobizy(f): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
Don’t forget to save money to use if you plan on coming back. I doubt you’ll see better opportunities there. Living abroad is a plus, though, it will expose you to things living in Abuja can’t.
Re: Living In Romania by rooskii(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Have you been there before?
meobizy:
Don’t forget to save money to use if you plan on coming back. I doubt you’ll see better opportunities there. Living abroad is a plus, though, it will expose you to things living in Abuja can’t.
Re: Living In Romania by Reddishgirl: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
How did you go about it,i am also interested in schooling in romanian...kindly hit me up

(1) (Reply)

Again, Abuja- Kaduna Train Breaks Down In Bush / Is This The Most Beautiful Island In Nigeria? I Went To Tarkwa Bay Beach Island. / The City Of Ilorin At Night // Living In Ilorin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.