Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! (3013 Views)

Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / Why Do Men Take This Herbs - Photos / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by Khalesie: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
SEEN?

only A mental image of Medusa from the old Clash of the Titans

However it all ads up, the universal role of women in the evolution of mankind!

mastery and artistry in deciet and jaming heads together since time in memorial {queen mother eve}

HOW UNA SEE AM?
ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR ALL WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by ashybabs(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Remarkable

Notice her honey pot is depicted with the emblem of a scorpion...

And how they control mehn

Accurate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by jawalis(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Does it make sense to you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by Khalesie: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
ABSOLUTELY
jawalis:
Does it make sense to you?
Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by tobechi74: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
I do not understand
Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by odinson1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
It makes absolute sense! Women have been low-key fighting for superiority since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by wearsandtrends1: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
FEAR WOMEN SAVE YOUR LIFE

2 Likes

Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
this should be instead captioned "European civilization"
Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
I don't fear them, I crush their shenanigans. You can only do this by not having a single emotion for them because as soon as you do, you will be under their spell. Today, no woman will be bold to say I am her man or that I love her because the truth is, I don't love any except my mother. I need woman around only when I want sex and I give her money only when I want to. I don't need her company either because when I'm bored, I call on my gang for hang out. My business with woman centers only on sex and after that, she may not hear from me for days or weeks. Even when and if I get married, the only thing that will change is that I will share the same roof with her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by wearsandtrends1: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nonexistent:
I don't fear them, I crush their shenanigans. You can only do this by not having a single emotion for them because as soon as you do, you will be under their spell. Today, no woman will be bold to say I am her man or that I love her because the truth is, I don't love any except my mother. I need woman around only when I want sex and I give her money only when I want to. I don't need her company either because when I'm bored, I call on my gang for hang out. My business with woman centers only on sex and after that, she may not hear from me for days or weeks. Even when and if I get married, the only thing that will change is that I will share the same roof with her.

E b like dem done do u strong thing

2 Likes

Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by wearsandtrends1: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
odinson1:
It makes absolute sense! Women have been low-key fighting for superiority since time immemorial
of course feminism didn't start today

1 Like

Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

"Understand the Female Gender" Stand Your Ground, Save Your Life & Have Peace Of Mind.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

E b like dem done do u strong thing
To be fair, they have not. I have been like this since I became adult. I'm not cut out to love who don't return love and that is a woman for you.

1 Like

Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by Nkwobi042: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
So many has fell because of women.
This vagina people always have the last laugh.

You don't kill them in war and chaos...Basic rules of militarily engagement and otherwise.

They even live longer!!! undecided

Weda u be redpill,bluepill,brown pill, or even orange pill, more often than not, they've got concerned folks standing with them on their death bed than men.

I no blame bobrisky and co... guess it's much easier being a woman. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nonexistent:

This Is me here. I have nothing to add at all.......

5 Likes

Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by mobiyina66793: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
this should be instead captioned "European civilization"
Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by ukaface(f): 3:31am On Dec 13, 2020
All these prick people sef, they can feel superior over everything. Take it easy,it's the patriarchy era.

There was an era of matriarchy.... y'all should read abeg.
And we all were females utero, for some time, before the change of been a male occurred,so y'all prick people should chill, you were at a time females before your transformation.

Una think say you no get feminine hormones? Be deceiving yourselves and keep claiming 100% Male, mtcheeeeeeeew.

4 Likes

Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by Oesophagus99(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2020
OP, by posting this sheer mythically construed legendary, You're Legally Deviating from the requirements of the law, but without a lack of legal authority, thus erroneous but not illegal

1 Like

Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by Khalesie: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2020
Oesophagus99:
OP, by posting this sheer mythically construed legendary, You're Legally Deviating from the requirements of the law, but without a lack of legal authority, thus erroneous but not illegal

Huh?
Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by zagorakis(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2020
The power of pussy!!
Men have been simping from time immemorial
Re: History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2020
Here we go again!

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp / What Is "Cum" In Your Native Language? / An Ex Paid Me A Visit And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.